Chapter 02

Shrink vs Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sigh.

Once again, I'm here.

 

'Why me?' I asked whoever or whatever that is out there, human beings who believed that they're the ones who created and rule the life.

 

'Why should it be me?!'

 

A small and dirty dusty room. Broken dusted furnitures can be seen, scattered all around the room. It's dark,  the only source of light is a tiny light bulb that's hanging at the middle of the room.

Dark. I hate darkness...

In the midst of darkness, a horror voice cried out loud for pain, echoing in this small room. The sound of breaking bones can be clearly heard. It pierced thru my eardrums, sending shivers deep down to my spine. Every single cracked sound made me feel the knot on my chest enlarged and enlarged, heavier and heavier.

'Stop! Please just stop!!!' I yelled out loud in my mind.

"Please... Please... I'm sorry, boss... I'm really sorry..." A weak pleading sound came from the floor, from the person who's lying on the floor, lifelessly... Weak (?) no, beyond weak, just left a tiny light breath... And bruises all over the face, not forgetting to mention the red flesh bloody on the body. Damaged face...

"How dare you ask for forgiveness after what you had done!" Another loud voice followed right after a punch is thrown to the person, those merciless punches. The victim is vomiting red liquid from mouth to the floor.

"Please give me a chance! I will bring back all the money and drugs to you!" Using all the might and breath to utter out the last pleading. Another broken sound is heard. I can barely breath well. I feel so suffocated.

I close my eyes, hoping that this will end soon.

'Second chance... Everyone should deserve a second chance...'

"How dare you ask for a second chance! Huh?! You betrayed our boss! You should die in no time, this is your payback!" Another desperate cry made me wanna runaway from here.

'But, not here, not a the darkest corner in this country, no second chance here...' I know...

"Please! Please!! I swear to God! I won't make the same mistake anymore!"

'God? How I wish HE can hear me... Why ME? There are tons of people out there, WHY ME?!' A deepest breath I took and hold.

 

 

'I'm so sorry... I can't save you'

 

 

Despresed yelled to death behind my back sending chill down to my spine while I turned away and leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now, I sitting on a certain beach outside that tiny dark room. Trying to breath, I closed my eyes, those bloody scenes hunting me immediately, those despresed cried in pain still echoing around my eardrums. My left ankle still tingled the feeling that he grabbing me while pleading the forgiveness from me. The person that now been beat the hell out of him by my retinues. Those retinues that I can't freely order them to do whatever what I truely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter