Chapter 01

Shrink vs Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The reflection of bright sunshine in this summer morning made the surface of the swimming pool beam. This scene interspersed the wonderfully designed backyard of this mansion. The mansion is not very huge or big, just the perfect size for a couple to live in. Mostly, the mansion's walls are covered by ceiling-to-floor glasses, which allows the owner of the mansion to enjoy the best view of the nature surrounding it, the sea view. Judging from the design and decoration of the mansion, from the living room to the kitchen until every corner of the mansion, this owner has an incredible taste, and knows full well how to spend money, oops, is know how to enjoy life to be exact.

The well designed modern living room infiltrated by the sunshine merited the living room by lighting up the whole room.

*RING RING RING*

The ringing sound from the phone at the living room breaks the peaceful bright morning.

"Hello?" A well-build muscular man picked up the phone, wearing just a boxer. Gosh, who is this hot guy?!

"Huh? She's still in bed." He said. 

"Who am I? I'm her boyfriend." He continued talking to the phone while making his way back to the second floor, the master room.

"WHAT?!! Her mom is getting married today?!" Indeed, he was shocked. Sounds like his so-called girlfriend didn't tell him this BIG news at all. He quicken his pace back to his girlfriend's bedroom.

"BWO?!! The wedding gonna start after 20 minutes?!"

OMFG!!!

Mom getting married?? O.o?? First bomb...  

Gonna start the wedding in no time already?? Second bomb...

And the daughter still in bed?! Third bomb!!

 

 

 

 

"Oh , I totally forgot 'bout that!" A y blonde jolt up from her lying position after hearing the news. She messed her already messy silky-long hair, running her fingers thru them. God knows how y she looked right now. Those milky white skin with her y night gown, exclusive her prominent y curves.

"Honey, you seriously forgot about your mom's wedding?" Her boyfriend asked, while leaning closer and sit himself behind her, kissed her y bare shoulder. Inhaling the sweet natural scent of his girlfriend. Gosh, he feel that he's gonna turn on by just feeling and inhaling her sweet skin and scent. Nope, he IS already. This woman is really something, he thought. They just had their wild hot y time last night, but now, she turned him on again without doing anything. Damn God, she gonna dry him out without mercy. Whatever, enjoy the moment now is more important than worrying about having weak jelly knees later. Do it.

"Gosh, I'm too busy lately! How can I remember this small thing?" The y woman cursed herself mentally. Cursed her memory already. Small thing? Is her own mom's weddings considered a SMALL thing?! Is forgetting your mom's weddings a normal thing??

"Honey, will you forget to attend our wedding in the future?" The man murmured while planting soft kisses on the blonde. WRONG BUTTON. The blonde move her gaze from the red bed sheet to this stupid-talking-brainless- man. She's staring at the guy beside her with unreadable eyes and also expression.

 

 

1... 2... 3...

 

 

ALERT!!

 

 

That's it.

"Nope, I won't." She answered in a calm tone.

"Great..." The man can't finished what he wanna say, neither can he kiss his y girlfriend coz he's pried away by the latter, on face. She pressed her palm on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter