Ablaze

Sanctuary

It’s passed 6:00pm, Jessica and Sooyoung handed Krystal and Sulli to Hyoyeon’s care as they head out with their dates. Sooyoung and Hara went on a restaurant near a beach. As the couple sat on their table, they witness something that had Sooyoung thinking.

 

“Are you mad?!” the guy shouted getting everyone’s attention. He was plain drunk.

 

“I…I just…” the girl tried to explain but emotions took over her.

 

Sooyoung and Hara sat there stunned at the scene. The guy left the sobbing girl in the restaurant and drove off. The two knew that it wasn’t their business to meld in but they wanted to help the girl but the crew already handled the event as they tried to comfort the girl.

 

“Hara…” Sooyoung said as his stares looks blank.

 

“Yes?” she asked.

 

“If we ever fight like that…would you still love me and never leave?” he asked.

 

“It depends on what you say…but I won’t leave you for something like that…you know what, let’s hope it won’t happen to us”, Hara replied.

 

“Yeah you’re right. Let’s just be understanding to one another”, he ended their conversation as he held her hand at the table.

 

Sooyoung and Hara ate their dinner and after a while of relaxation, they proceeded near the beach. While walking in the sand hand in hand and their fingers intertwined, Hara stopped in front of Sooyoung and kissed him in his lips. It was their first kiss together and it was Sooyoung’s first. Sooyoung was stunned when their lips parted. When he was back from reality and realized what just happened, Hara was a meter away from him sticking her tongue out.

 

“Y-Yah! T-That was my first!” he shouted as he chased Hara.

 

“Not my fault. I stole it. You won’t get it back”, she replied as she runs away from him.

 

The two continued their catching game as they enjoy their time together.

 

On the other side, Yuri and Yoona were on their favourite street in the city and it was near a park too. It’s the street were they first met and it’s were their love begins to blossomed.

 

“Yoona, don’t you think it’s funny?” Yuri started as he stares at the stars.

 

“What is?” Yoona asked.

 

“That there are billions of people in the world and you fell in love with me”, he continued.

 

“Huh? Technically I fell for you as well as you fell for me”, she replied.

 

“No no, it’s not that. What I mean is it’s like we’re destined to find each other. It’s like our fate has already been told. It’s like we’re just actor and actress of a great love story that has been written”, he explained.

 

Yoona raised her eyebrow as Yuri kept on saying something to her like out of some novel she reads. It’s like he’s trying to do something cliché. She anticipated the upcoming events as she stares at Yuri. Yuri stretched his arm, just as Yoona anticipated. He pulled her closer to him, Yoona secretly fixed her lipstick waiting for him to kiss her, but he didn’t. Instead, he hugs her and whispered something on her ears.

 

“It’s not the right place and the right time for THAT”, Yuri said in a seductive voice.

 

Yoona was a bit disappointed at him but impressed at the same time. He could hold out and not tempted to kiss her just for the sake of it. The two shared the evening quietly as no paparazzi’s were following them not until they heard a loud explosion from a distance.

 

“W-What was that?!” Yoona shouted as she saw the reddish light and smoke.

 

“A car accident I guess”, Yuri said as he pulled Yoona close to him.

 

“I hope no one is hurt though”, Yoona replied as she fished out her phone and dials the emergency line.

 

Meanwhile, at Jessica’s place, the atmosphere was very different. Sulli and Krystal were playing with their toys scattered throughout the whole living room. Hyoyeon were playing with them as well. Thankfully, the kids are not fighting with one another and it lessens the trouble for Hyoyeon.

 

“You’ll never catch me Mr Bear!” Krystal shouted as he makes an engine sound with his toy car.

 

“Na ah! I can catch you with Mr Bear’s flying ability!” she responded as she sets the bear on the air; the one that Hyoyeon gave her.

 

The two kids kept on playing until they run out of energy and eventually stopped playing. Hyoyeon just kept her eyes on the two as she let herself entertain with some of Jessica’s movie collection. They were all now seated on a circle with Sulli’s doll and Krystal’s toy cars when a gust of wind blew from behind the veranda which passes to the room knocking a picture frame.

 

Standing to where she was seated with the kids, Hyoyeon walked over towards the picture frame as the phone next to it suddenly rang. She picked the phone up while the picture frame was still on her hand. Answering to the call, she dropped the picture frame causing for the two kids to look at her. She looked shocked.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica and Tiffany were at a jewellery shop choosing a wedding ring suited for the two of them. The wedding day is fast approaching and it made the two so happy and excited at the same time. The employees of the shop just stared in awe as they eyed Tiffany. They still couldn’t believe that she getting married. The men on the other hand, envied Jessica that he was able to marry a model as beautiful as Tiffany herself. Both of them just took their time looking at the rings. Finally picking the rings of their taste, they paid for it and left the shop thanking the employees.

 

“You’re getting popular”, Tiffany said as Jessica opens the car door for her while she gets in.

 

“They’re just not getting love”, he replied as he gets in himself, buckling up.

 

The two drive off, Jessica being careful at each turn so that Tiffany won’t get stressed out. The light was red, he stopped a good distance from the corner checking each sides. Tiffany was happy at the so caring Jessica. He seemed manlier than the usual kid she sees. The light had finally turned green, when he was about to hit the gas pedal, he notice that a sharp lighting from their behind was fast approaching and it rammed theirs. The impact was too great that the two cars spun in the middle of the intersection that caused a traffic jam.

 

Jessica was able to regain his consciousness but still in daze as the car hit his side. He was hurting, but the only thing that was on his mind was her. Tiffany. Some people helped the two out of their car. Gas leaking was being seen under the car who bumped into them but the driver was nowhere in sight. Not long after that, an ambulance come and started treating Jessica and Tiffany. Yuri and Yoona, on the other hand arrived at the scene. Yuri recognized his boss immediately as Yoona started crying as she run towards her best friend with Yuri following her.

 

“Oh my god Tiffany!” Yoona ran on Tiffany’s side as she held the latter’s hand. Tiffany managed to put up a smile towards Yoona.

 

The couple was rushed at the nearest hospital and was treated as soon as they arrived. Yoona walked back and forth outside the emergency room as Yuri remained seated clenching his hands. Both of them were worried about their friends’ conditions. Sooyoung together with Hara, Hyoyeon and the kids arrived at the hospital not too long after Yuri called. Tiffany’s parents can’t come until tomorrow evening as they were in America and was given such short notice, Jessica’s parents on the other hand, was on their way.

 

The hall was in deep silence as the group sat nervously and waits for the doctor to come out. Krystal wasn’t aware of the event happening while Sulli held her aunt Hyoyeon tightly. A police then came asking them for some information and questions about the incident. The police had information about the driver who rammed their friend’s vehicle and it made Sooyoung mad.

 

“Damn it! It’s that guy again!” he angrily said as he made a ball on his fist.

 

“Baby, it’s not your fault. No one would have known that this would happen”, Hara said as she calms Sooyoung down.

 

“Damn it!”

 

The guy who rammed their friend’s vehicle was the same guy they saw on the beach who leave the girl sobbing. Even though he was drunk to the bone, he decided to drive off with his state causing this event. The police then leave the group as soon as they gathered all the information they needed for the case. They waited for another hour when the lights of the emergency room were off. The doctor came out as the group stood up walking towards him and asking for his announcement.

 

“There’s a good news as well as bad news. Which one would you like to hear first?” the doctor asked.

 

“We’ll hear both of them doctor, but go with the good news first”, Hyoyeon utterly replied.

 

“Mr Jung is out of danger, however he took great deal of wounds and complications but he’ll live. But I can’t say the same for Ms Hwang. It’s true that she didn’t suffer much injuries but the child she was bearing died in the accident. Even though the baby is not yet fully develops, this is a serious case since it might kill the patient and it caused major complications too…We’re already doing our best about Ms Hwang’s case, let’s just pray for their safety. We can’t still tell if the situation would turn worst”, the doctor explained as he excused himself.

 

The group just looked at each other with terrified looks. Yuri clenched his teeth as Yoona cries on him. Sooyoung and Hara just stood their quietly as Hara held into Krystal. Hyoyeon and Sulli stood there as they follow the doctor with their eyes.

 

“Aunt Hyo, what’s happened to daddy and mommy?” Sulli asked as she tugs her aunt’s clothes. Hyoyeon could feel a sting on her eyes as she pats the girls head.

 

“Nothing sweetheart, Daddy and mommy are fine”, Hyoyeon replied to Sulli as she hugs her tightly.

 

 

--

a/n

ch.5 is out. 

omo. JeTi  what happened? o.O more dramas to come~ 

also...

i've been thinking about this for a while now... should i continue writing this one? hmm

oh well.. toodles guys, lemme have what you think.