Love is Painful

One Shot: Love is Painful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I don't edit this story. I post it as soon as this story is written so there may be errors.

 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QpvXpoKYWEw (please listen to this song before you read ^^)

 

>>>Hyemin's POV<<<

 

“Yah, can you stop studying? Now you look at me.” Suho said to me. He turned his chair behind to sit in front of me. He leaned back against the chair and crossed his arms across his chest.

 

I rolled my eyes and closed my book. “fine! What do you want?” I inquired. Suho always bothered me everytime I study. Maybe he was bored. I paid attention to Suho and not on the book anymore.

 

“I have few questions to ask you about Biology, but I forget to bring the book. So, do you want to study with me at my house tonight?” Suho asked. He grinned while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

I tapped my chin to think about his suggestion. “Sure, why not?” Suho’s eyes brightened. “Thank you!” I nodded. Biology? No problem. I will teach you until you expert, Suho. I smiled at him when he happy with my answer.

 

Wait, let me introduce Suho. Suho is my bestfriend, classmate and a next door neighbor. I knew him since I was 5 years old. He knew well about me more than I knew about myself and vice versa. I felt like I was the luckiest girl having a caring and lovely bestfriend like him eventhough I always quarreled with him.

 

“So, can I study back?” I questioned while lifting an eyebrow. He nodded, “yes, you can.” He stood up and my head. Before Suho turned in front, he pinched my cheek.

 

"yah!" I protested. I hated it when someone pinched my cheek, especially Suho. Suho pinched my cheek everyday until it became one of his daily routines. It was hurt! I opened my book roughly and studied. Suho chuckled when he saw my action.

 

Yes, I love study. I brought my book with me everywhere I go. I studied whenever I get bored and everytime I had nothing to do. Studyholic, am I?

 

******

 

“Hyemin, Mr Lee wants to meet you.” One of my classmates told you. I nodded and smiled to her. As she went back to her seat, I sighed. What did Mr Lee want from me again? This is the 5th time he called me today. I stood up and walked out of my classroom. I didn’t forget to bring my revision book. I read my book while heading to Mr Lee’s room. This is my habit. I love reading book when I was walking.

 

“Ouch!” Unfortunate met me and someone accidentally bumped into me. My book fell onto the floor. I angrily looked at the person who bumped into me.

 

I snorted when he smirked and walked away from me, but I managed to stop him. “Yah, don’t you know how to apologize after making mistake?” I gave him a sharp look. Bad guy gone bad!

 

"who ask you to read book while walking? You should look in front instead of reading book." The guy said sarcastically. I gawked. Oh, shoot! He was correct. This was my fault too, but I could feel that he bumped into me first, not I bumped into him.

 

He smirked again instead of answering me. Then, I pointed at my book which was on the floor. “It's okay if you don’t want to apologize to me, but please take my book. Because of you, my favourite revision book fell off.”

 

Without saying anything, he pushed my hand which was holding his arm and walked away. I widened my eyes in disbelief. “Yah! You moron!” I called him few times, but he didn’t look back at me.

 

“Aish, this jerk! If I meet you again, I will make sure that you kneel in front of me!” I said grudgingly. I made a furious face as I took my book. When I was about to walk, I saw something that made I think.

 

“Is this that jerk’s key?” I asked to myself as I took that key. I took a look at the key. There was someone’s name that was glued onto the key. Kris? I though for a while. Pshh. Appaeently, That is his name. Suddenly, I snapped my finger when I've got an idea. I continued walking towards Mr. Lee’s room.

 

I knocked the door as I reached his room. “Come in.” Mr. Lee told. I entered his room and bowed.

 

Mr Lee laughed and signaled me to come closer to him. What's wrong with him? Was he insane? I hesitantly walked closer to him. “Hyemin, your exam grade is the highest. I’m so proud of you!” He said in excitement.

 

I gawked. My eyes brightened. “Thank you!” I bowed few times. Finally, my dream is achieved. My parents must be really happy to hear this new. I had to tell about this to Suho. I walked out of the room and ran towards my classroom.

 

“Suho!” I jumped up and down as I stood in front of Suho. I held his hands.

 

He furrowed his eyebrows. “Hey, can you stand properly?” He asked. I grinned and stopped from jumping. I took a deep breathe and released it.

 

“I-” I paused for a while to let Suho guessed. “What?” Suho asked. “I get the highest exam grade!” I said happily.

 

Suho’s eyes widened. “Really? Congratulations!” Suho and I hugged each other. My other classmates made gagging noises when they saw both of us hugged each other. Suho and I laughed. They always thought that I was in love with Suho. Man, this is what we called bestfriend.

 

****

 

“Is this yours?” I showed the key to Kris. Kris’s eyes widened. I smirked as he tried to find his key in his pocket. Yes, this was my idea. BULLIED him.

 

“This is your key, right?” I asked him again. “Give me back!” he tried to snatch the key from me, but I managed to hide the key from him. He glared at me.

 

“I will give you this key after you apologize to me.” I said strictly. I folded my arms across my chest and smirked. “What will you do if I don’t want?” He asked me instead of apologizing.

 

“Fine, then I will throw away your key.” I threatened. He quickly stopped me when I was about to throw his key through the window. He sighed. “Okay, I’m sorry.”  He looked aside.

 

I smiled satisfactorily and handed the key to Kris. “Good!” I praised. “Anyway, please wear school uniform properly and you look very bad with the earrings and necklace.” I insulted him. That was true, indeed. He looked bad with the earrings. If he wanted to be a bad boy, he didn't deserve to study in this top school.

 

“Mind your own business.” He said before I went out of his classroom. You were really a blockhead, Kris!

 

*****

 

>>>Suho's POV<<<

 

“I’m tired!” I yawned. I stretched my body. My eyes widened as I looked at my watch. “it’s already 12am” I said. No wonder I felt too tired and sleepy. I slept early. That's why I have no eyebags. I was like a girl, right?

 

“Anyway, thank you for teaching me.” I winked at Hyemin.

 

"No problem. I'm tired too." Hyemin smiled and nodded. Then, she told me about that Kris guy who was acting rudely towards Hyemin. Kris, I didn't know who you are but based on Hyemin's story, you were really a badass. I won't forgive you if you hurt Hyemin.

 

Hyemin yawned. “I’m sleepy. I want to go home. See you tomorrow!” Hyemin stood up.

 

Time flew too fast. Please don't go home, Hyemin. When she was about to go, I grabbed her wrist.

 

Hyemin turned back and looked at me. She cocked an eyebrow with a curious face. “what?”

 

"I am bored. Mind to sleep with me tonight?” I grinned. Wait, was this an excuse to not let her go? Pshh.

 

“Aigoo…this ert! We’re not children anymore.” She spoke.

 

We were not children anymore, but we still could sleep together, right? "Then, pretend like we're children." Suho pouted.

 

She rolled her eyes when I made sad puppy eyes. Eww, I didn't like making cute face actually. But, I HAD to. “Please accompany me tonight.” “ughh fine!”

 

Without wasting time, Hyemin laid on my bed. “Yah, faster! I’m sleepy aready.” she said while closing her eyes. I walked towards my bed and laid beside Hyemin.

 

“It’s been a while since we last slept together, right?” I asked. I turned my face to her when I didn’t hear her response. I smiled. She was already sleeping.

 

“You are so beautiful when you sleep.” I her cheek. Soon, I fell asleep too and met Hyemin in the dreamland.

 

****

 

>>>Hyemin's POV<<<

 

I took a quick glance at my watch. “Where is Suho? He said he wants to take me at 5pm, but it’s already 5:30.” I sat on the bench nearby your school.

 

I asked Suho to take me at the school in the evening because I wanted to study in the library first. Meanwhile, Suho directly went home after school time has ended.

 

I sighed. I blew up your bangs. I hated waiting and Suho knew it. I am an impatient person. I called Suho, but he didn’t answer my call. Soon, I started to worry. Before this, Suho was never being late to pick up me.

 

All of sudden, I saw a group of gangster went towards me. There was 3 people. I panicked. Their bad look really frighten me. A shiver ran up my spine. That’s why I really hated guys with messy appearance.

 

I quickly stood up. Uh-oh, this was bad. Before I could run away from them, they managed to surround me.

 

“Aww this girl is so beautiful. Where do you want to go, huh?” a  long haired guy asked me in seductive way. The other two guys were bursting into laughter. The bald guy my arm, but I immediately pushed his hand.

 

“P-please let me go! Don’t disturb me!” I shouted in frightened. My tears flow out from my eyes. I was really afraid. I was in danger and I need help! I really need help right now. Someone, please help me. I swear, whoever saved me, I would fulfill his/her wish and love him/her. I screamed loudly, but there was nobody to help me.

 

“Do you think that I will let you go freely? No way!” The guy who wore cap smirked.

 

>>>Kris's POV<<<

 

I sighed. Actually, I had to help my aunty buying foods but I ended up sleeping in the library. How forgetful was I. I sat on my motorcycle and started the engine to go supermarket to buy a cake for my aunty.

 

When I was about to go, I heard someone was screaming for help. I turned my head to search the voice. As I saw a girl was almost being by three guys, I quickly ran towards them.

 

I grabbed the guy's wrist. I swung back around and gave him a fast and powerful roundhouse kick in the ribs, he howled in torment but still raced towards me. What would or could i do? I was stuck. I then remembered, if i gave him a sharp punch to the jaw, it would be powerful enough to knock him out, i acted fast, i threw my hand as fast and as hard as i could. He stared at the river of blood that had appeared out of his nose and gum. He spat out a few teeth and collapsed to the ground. I did the same to another guy and he also collapsed. When I was about to swing my fist to the last guy, he kneeled in front of me.

 

"I-i'm sorry." The bald guy apologized. I smirked. "Better you run now before I swing my fist towards you." The bald guy immediately stood up and dragged his two friends and ran away.

 

I widened my eyes as I turned my head to the victim. "You!" I said in shock. That girl was someone who I accidentally bumped into in the school. I eyed her. She looked down. She was still in shock. So, I just couldn't leave her alone.

 

"Come here." I grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the bench. I asked her to sit when I saw her sad face. Her tears were flowing down.

 

"Hey, don't cry. You are okay now." I said, make she felt tranquil. She simply nodded and wiped the tears.

 

"I'm sorry for insulting you." She apologized without looking at me. She felt guilty.   Nevermind, I already forgave her. When I was about to speak, a buzz sound was heard from her phone. She took out the phone and read the message.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked her when she let out a heavy sigh. She shook her head. Her face looked sadder. So, I snatched her phone from her hand. I read the message when she didn't say anything.

 

       From Suho: "I'm sorry, I can't pick up you because my motorcycle is having a problem. Can't you take a taxi?"

 

Suho? Who is Suho? Whatever. This is not the right time to think anything. I handed her phone to her back. I stood up and said, "Let's go. I send you home."

 

I sighed when she didn't response. Without wasting time, I grabbed his wrist and took her towards my motorcycle. I asked her address house and sent her back.

 

****

 

>>>Suho's POV<<<

 

I walked back and forth in front of my house. I was very worried of Hyemin. It's already 6:15pm, yet she didn't still go home. I won't forgive you motorcycle for having a problem at a time like this. Damn you! I kicked my motorcycle.

 

I called Hyemin, but she didn't answer the call. Maybe she was angry at me. Yes, I deserve it. I knew she hated waiting. This was my first time for not picking up her. Her parents were extremely busy and always came back home late due to work. So, her perents asked me to take care of Hyemin.

 

As I kept on worrying about Hyemin, a motorcycle stopped in front of Hyemin's house, which was located besides my house. I furrowed my eyes. Hyemin....and who is that guy?

 

I walked towards Hyemin in panic. "Hey, are you okay?" Hyemin's face looked sad and her eyes are downcast. I was brooding. Oh, I almost forgot the guy who sent Hyemin back.

 

"Who are you?" I asked him. He simply said, "I'm Kris. So, you are Suho?"

 

I warrily nodded. "Kris? You are the person who bumped into her, right? I won't forgive you for acting rudely towards her." I guffawed.

 

Kris smirked. "You should take care of this girl properly. She was almost being ." My eyes widened. Being ? Hyemin was almost being ? Oh shoot! I was an unresponsible bestfriend to her. Her parents would scold me if they know about this matter.

 

"please stop quarraling!" Hyemin screamed abruptly. "Suho, I want to talk something with Kris. Can you leave both of us?" Hyemin asked. I nodded in disappointed and entered my house.

 

****

 

>>>Kris's POV<<<

 

"please stop quarraling!" That girl screamed abruptly. "Suho, I want to talk something with Kris. Can you leave both of us?" She asked to Suho.

 

Talk something with me? Talk about what? I shrugged. As Suho entered his house, she spoke "thank you for saving my life and i'm sorry again for insulting you."

 

I looked at her. "It's okay. I already forgive you." Her smile crept on her flawless face. Her skin is very soft. I wondered what it feels to touch her sot skin. Psh. What was I thinking about?

 

"My name is Park Hyemin. You should go home now. The weather is getting darker." Hyemin told. Apparently, her name is Hyemin. I nodded. I started my motorcycle's engine. She waved at me before I went away.

 

****

 

>>>Hyemin's POV<<<

 

I entered the library as the school time has ended. I love studying in the library rather than my house. Don't ask me why because I also didn't know the reason. I walked towards the shelf of revision books and searched for Physics revision book.

 

"Physics...physics..physics..found it!" I muttered. I took out the book as I found. As usual, I read the physics book while heading to the table.

 

"Ouch!" someone was bumping into me. I widened my eyes when I looked at the person.

 

"Kris?" "Hyemin?" Kris and I pointed to each other. We bumped into each other...again? But, this time I didn't angry at him. Instead, I apologized to him.

 

"I'm sorry." I bowed to him. He also apologized to me. I hunkered to take the thing that was falling off.

 

"Mozart classical music disc? Wow, do you love to listen classical music?" I aksed him. He nodded. Great! I found my partner in music segment. I was really love classical music, but I didn't have any classical music disc. So, I just downloaded the musics from my phone.

 

"I love classical music too!" I confessed. "Really? do you want to borrow it?" Kris asked.

 

I blinked. "Is it okay?" he nodded. "Thank you! I will give you back when I listen to the music completely. If you don't mind, let's change contact number. So, we can share anything about classical music." I said embrassingly.

 

"Alright." he told. Kris and I changed contact number.

 

****

 

>>>Kris's POV<<<

 

I took a seat which was located at the corner of the library after changing contact number with Hyemin. I couldn't believe that she was into classical music.

 

Guess what? I found my partner in music segment. I smiled. I warily took a look at Hyemin who was reading Physics revision book. She sat at approximately five table from me.

 

She looked pure and beautiful. Psh. Have I just realized her beauty? I shrugged and continued looking at her quietly.

 

****

 

>>>Suho's POV<<<

 

"Hello Aunty, where is Hyemin?" I asked Mrs Park, Hyemin's mom as she opened the door.

 

"Hello Suho. Please come in. She is in her room. Go meet her at upstairs." Mrs Park told. I bowed and smiled to her. I went upstairs as Mrs Park replied my smile.

 

I knocked the door once and twisted the doorknob. I took a look at Hyemin who was busy listening to music. "Where do you get the disc?" I asked Hyemin as I saw a disc cover of Mozart's classical music.

 

"I borrow Kris's" Hyemin simply replied. I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't know why I hate it when I heard Kris's name. Maybe because he ever hurted Hyemin.

 

"Anyway, i'm sorry." I apologized to Hyemin.

 

"sorry for what?"

 

"I'm sorry for not taking care of you properly." I heaved a sigh. I was useless. I still couldn't forgive myself because Hyemin was almost being .

 

"It's okay. It's not your fault." She said and smiled at me. Not my fault? No, she was wrong. It was my fault. Because of me, she was almost being . I sighed again.

 

****

 

>>>Kris's POV<<<

 

I walked back and forth in my room. Shall I call Hyemin? Shall I call her? I kept on dialling her number, but I ended up cancel back.

 

Gosh, was I embarrassed towards Hyemin? Boo to myself. I took a deep breathe and expelled. I gathered all my guts and warily dialled her number.

 

"Hello." I said as she answered the call.

 

"Hello Kris. What's up?"

 

"Nothing. I just want to ask you abot the disc. Do you love all the music in the disc?" I blurted.

 

"Yes, I love it very much."

 

"Really? I'm glad that you love it. Alright, that's all that I want to ask you. Goodnight." I ended the call as she said goodbye to me.

 

I smiled. All in my head was her face. Her skin was very soft and she was so beautiful. Danggg. Why did I think about her again?

 

****

 

>>>Hyemin's POV<<<

 

"Do you know where did Kris go?" I asked one of his classmates when I didn't found Kris in his classroom. I wanted to give Mozart's classical music disc back to Kris. I really loved the classical music. It amazed me very much.

 

"Kris? I just saw him in the school cafe." He answered. School cafe? I rarely saw him eating in the school cafe.

 

"Thank you." I uttered before I went to the school cafe.

 

As I reached the school cafe, I pushed the door. My eyes were glued at Kris as I entered the school cafe. I found you. Finally! I walked off towards him and greeted him. "Hey."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter