Chapter 4: This girl

...Trust me. You are Mine...ONLY

Chapter 4: This girl

"Who the do you think you are??!" I shouted at her.

I couldn't see her face clearly. She was just really skinny.

I walked a step closer to her. I could see her face more clea..rly...and .

"Who the do I think I am...great question. I am the mother ing girl you, one,acted extremely rude to, two, attacked me with a can, and three, verbally abused!!" She shouted back

And clearly she knows me too.

This is the girl I had paid pads for to get her out of the line
The girl who had hit in the middle of her forehead with a coke can
The girl who I had scribbled on her hand

I should try to solve this matter in a civilized way. So I can avoid my name being in the press tomorrow. I shouldn’t make it a quiet little resolution.

I walk towards her. She is still frowning.

“Why don’t we handle this quietly. I said, and I will repay you for your damages. Name the price.” I told her in a calm voice.

It might have been hard for her to hear in the club. I was willing to repeat myself when she slapped me across the face.

….....

I guess she has heard it, quite clearly in fact.


She squinted her eyes in fury and glared at me.


“Bastard. Isn’t it common sense to apologize first?!” She yelled

“...” I couldn’t say anything, I was still in shock with the slap.

My friends were in shock too. They were looking at my face with surprised eyes.

The first freakin time I was hit. Even my parents don’t ing hit me.

“I know people like you.” I said in fury.


“You think everything can be done with money. Greeted by wealthy families, and feeded with a  silver spoon, you people think money comes from the sky for you. Everything is easy and smooth. You go to extremely expensive schools, and get extra tuition after that. You go to great universities because your parents can afford it. Unlike me who has to earn a bloody scholarship every freakin year!!! I bet you have never worked your off. Sitting in expensive bars, and gulping down some extremely expensive alcohol, you have it all. What’s worst of all, you treat people like money. I bet you pay people to be around you too. Have es and sleeping with you cause they want your money. You don’t have anyone. You are one lonely bastard. You don’t know what friendship or love is, and never will...”

psshhhhh-


I poured whisky over her head.

She was covered from head to toe with what she calls ‘expensive alcohol’

I hope she is likeing it cause it is damn expensive to be simply poured over a person's head.


I gritted my teeth.

"Don't. Act. As. If. You. Know. Me. cause you don't" I was furious. How dare this skinny girl act as if she knows me!!

I grabbed my hat from her hand and walked out of the club. My friends followed me behind. We were all silent.

"I'm heading home for today." I told them with my back towards them. I walked my way home.

It was a dark night. My mind was going crazy. My brain was remembering her...not the girl in the club...but the girl who I loved.

She was so alive. She was infront of me. I could smell her,see her, hear her...but no she wasn't infront me.

I know it was love. It has to be, or else love doesn't exist.