My Butterfly

Love is Priceless

11:15am. December 17th. Outside in the neighborhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yyviT3P4KA&feature=related

(click on the highlighted words to view things ^^)

-----------------

Yuki was just walking down the quiet neighborhood for a short period of time. She wore a simple outfit that Moonchul bought & lend for her. Her step aunt had a huge problem at work, so she didn't bother dealing with her. Jihoon went out again with his friends. Shinhye left to school while Moonchul was grounded by Jihoon & his mom.

 

Yuki walked passed the alley were she was supposibly attcked & shivered. She quickly walked away & looked towards the direction she remembered once. It was the way to the park G-Dragon took her away from the bad guys. The walking signal flashed & she decided to take that path.

 

She arrived at the park & it looked cleaner than before. She walked slowly around & spotted the bridge. Yuki walked over it & leaned forth in the middle. She looked down on the water steam & spotted a familiar face, but with white-ish blonde hair, a hat, & red jacket with goldish necklaces(GD looks like the picture above ^^). She yelped & turned away. 

 

"AH WHAT ~ ?!" GD yelled in shocked & jumped onto the bridge handle, looking around. All of a sudden Yuki giggled. GD turned back at her. She saw his light blondish hair swayed smoothly as he turned his head at her. He took off his hat & bowed to her like royalty & a gentalmen. Yuki giggled once again & bowed normaly.

 

"So, you dyed your hair...?" Yuki became confident about being around him. He smiled, ruffled his hair & fixing it, placing his hat back on.

 

"Yeah. You like it ~ ?" He asked with an aegyo expression. Yuki smiled & nodded. The her question is, *Why...?* G-Dragon face fell to notcie that see was wearing all black, "All black? I'm pretty sure you're not emo, right...?" GD . Yuki shook her head & her face fell.

 

"A funeral...?" GD asked. Yuki slowly nodded. So did he, crossing his arms, "Well...I'm sorry..." He leaned back on the bridge handle. The lightbulb dinged on his head. He grabbed her hands & lead her somewhere.

 

"W-Where are you taking me ~? Are those guys back ?!" Yuki said teasingly. GD laughed & shook his head, holding onto his hat & her hand.

 

"Just a little surprise & gift for you ~" He responded & turned at a corner of the park, arriving at a huge water fountian & an animal bushes & flowers. GD placed his index finger in front of his lips & slowly, quietly walking to the water fountain. Yuki was blank. They reached the water fountain & GD pointed around the area.

 

"Which one do you think is the best ~ ?" He asked her, referring to the animal bushes with flowers on them. Yuki looked around & spotted a bunny one. G-Dragon took her hand again & carefully walked her to the bunny cut bush. They slowly bent down & G-Dragon nodded at her.

 

Yuki slowly reached her hand onto the bunny bush & unexpectedly, all colored varieties of butterflies came squarming out. Yuki yelped & fell on GD's lap. He burst out laughing, covering his face. Yuki shifted off of him & hid her face in emberressment. G-Dragon calmed down & looked at her.

 

"Are you okay ~?" GD moved away her bangs & examined her. A smile grew on her face & they both laughed. GD stood up & help Yuki up. They walked to the rest of them & Yuki stood a bit behind his arm, "Better get ready ~" GD teased. She lightly slapped his arm. With the other hand she reached in & butterflies bursted out. Then all of the other animal bushes, all of the butterflies flew out. 

 

Yuki's eyes sparkled in awe to see such a beautiful setting she'd never seen. G-Dragon looked at her & sneakily walked to a heart shaped flower garden. He picked up a small pink & goldish box. He walked at to Yuki & cleared his throat. She turned & GD held out the box. Yuki was speachless. 

 

He slowly opened the box & there was a red bowstring with thin golden butterfly textures.

(If you haven't seen GD-Butterfly, he gives the girl a red ribbon to tie her hair, that's what exactly is happening right now ^^)

 

 

 

 

 

GD pulled it out & reached for her hair. She leaned away.

 

"It's...because my cousin would be worried about something like this..." Yuki explained. GD nodded & understand. Instead, he took her left hand & wrapped it around her wrist. Yuki smiled & blushed.

 

"Gomowao ~" She examined the ribbon, "I'll make sure to explain it to-" Yuki spoke, but was cut off by GD. He pecked her on the lips. Yuki was blushing like crazy & GD just smiled. She came back to her senses when her phone got a text message.

 

"Yuki, meet me outside...Mom's gone, so I'll be coming out, okay...?

 -Moonchul"

 

"I-I have to go..." Yuki blinked at GD & walked passed him, but he grabbed her wrist.

 

"I'll walk you back for a while..." He offerred. Yuki nodded & they walked back. After they walked passed the alley, GD left her off from there. Yuki looked back & waved at him, he waved back. She got back to the house & jumped over the gates & walked towards their room window. While she was walking, she heard tha door open, it was her stepaunt.

 

*I thought she already left !!!* Yuki became startled & run & hid beside a bush. She heard her aunt starting the car & saw it drove pass the house. Yuki left out a sigh & the window popped open. 

 

"Oppa ~ !" Yuki whispered. Moonchul slowly & carefully got out through the window & closed it, leaving a small opening open. He jumped off of the 13ft edge & manage to land safely. Yuki got away from the bush & walked up to him. He dusted off any dirt on his shirt. Moonchul was wearing the same thing as Yuki. The v-neck shirt, the vest, the jeans, & the shoes.

 

"Are you ready...?" Moonchul asked her. Yuki's expression fell & she slowly nodded. He carefully held her hand & lead her away. As they were walking down the street, Yuki clenched onto Moonchul's hand tightly. Moonchul looked at her & she was holding in her tears. he tighten his grip & continued walking.

 

*Today...is Yuki's beloved mother's death....The night she was murdered & the night when Yuki started living at my place..."