Skip

Love is Priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX0I357csg
 

-----------------

6:19pm. At a nearby park. 

 

Moonchul decided to take Yuki & Shinhye to a nearby park, since they haven't been outside for a while. Moonchul decided to take Shinhye along because she would snitch & make an excuse about Yuki. That's how she is. Yuki was walking about a small distance ahead of them & Shinhye whispered to him.

 

"Moonchul-oppa, why does Yuki-unni have to come, huh?" She whispered to him in a stubborn tone. Moonchul slowly looked at her & scoffed.

 

"She needs this more than you..." He replied in a ticked off voice. Shinhye froze & caught up with him again. 

 

"W-W-What do you mean, oppa...?" She grabbed onto his arm. He glared back at her & she let go.

 

"She needs more freedom than you...Figure out the rest..." Moonchul walked away & caught up with Yuki. Shinhye stood there in silence.

 

*I-...I don't get it...Moonchul was never like this to me...He was always the quiet one...* She glared at Yuki behind their backs & clenched her fist. Moonchul was leaning under a tree, watching Yuki & Shinhye having their free, play time. Shinhye was petting a walking dog & talked to its' owner. He looked to where Yuki was & she was sitting on a huge, lonely rock in front of the pond.

 

Moonchul sighed & slowly walked up to her. He stood a distance beside her & saw her throwing a flower's petal one by one. Yuki was also mouthing something as she tossed it into the pond. Moonchul knew what that meant. He smiled & sat on the edge of the rock.

 

Yuki fliched in surprise & hid the flower on her other side. He chuckled & picked up a pebble.

 

"What was that...?" He asked playing dumb. Yuki slowly shook her head. He tossed up the rock & skipped it twice, "Why don't you ever talk to me anymore...?" He picked up another one & waited for her answer. She slowly met eyes with him & looked away. Yuki just shrugged.

 

Again, he tossed of the rock & skipped it. He searched for a nearby pebble & waited for her answers again, "It's okay...You know me...I would never hurt you...You sang to me once before right ~?" Moonchul smiled at her & she blushed. He let out a simple, small chuckle & skipped the pebble. This time he skipped it 4 times.

 

"Oppa, you're really good at that ~" Yuki finally spoke in a medium, soothing, angelic voice. Moonchul's heart skipped a beat for a second. He slowly looked at her, she gave him an elegant eye smile he'd never saw before. He thought, *Her voice was different from her singing...Her smile...doesn't look fake anymore..." 


Yuki pulled out the flower again & continued plucking its' petals. Moonchul continued skipping rocks. After the last petal, Yuki picked up a small rock. She watched carefully as Moonchul skipped it. She held it out like how she saw him do it & she tried to skip it. It skipped twice.

 

"Wah~ You're barely knowing how to skip rocks & you just got two ~" Moonchul ruffled her hair. She pulled away giggling & searched for another one, "Let's see who can get the most..." He playfully glared at Yuki. She used her hand & covered his eyes. He shifted away & skipped the rocks first. He got 3 skips.

 

Yuki kneeled & skipped it 3 times, but it went farther than Moonchul's.

 

"Oppa ~ Did you see that ~ ?! I went farther than you ~" Yuki pointed towards the water & shooked her arms in impressment. Moonchul just smiled.'

 

"Yah ~ That's not fair ! You're sitting higher than me ! That's probably why you got enough force to skip it ~ !" Moonchul picked up another small rock & jumped onto the larger rock, standing beside Yuki. He held out the rock & skipped it 4 times. Moonchul laughed & Yuki looked for another pebble. She held on Moonchul's wrist to stand herself up.

 

She held out the rock & skipped it 4 times & again farther than his. She looked at him, pinching her lips, forming a ( :3 ) smile. He laughed out loud & pretended to push Yuki in the water. She screamed & covered her eyes. Moonchul held her from her left arm & her waist as she remained leaning towards the water.

 

Moonchul couldn't help, but laugh. Something caught his eyes & pulled her back close to him. 

 

"Oh ! Yuki, look !" Moonchul whispered to her, hugging her beside him. She could feel his even breathing on her ears & cheeks. 

 

"W-what ~ ?" She looked around the pond. Moonchul pointed in front of them. Yuki followed his finger & saw it, "What is that ~ ?!" Yuki asked giggling.

 

"Can't you see it's head? It's a turtle ~" Moonchul answered. they both laughed to see the turtles little head popping out. It went back into the water & they saw it's back shell. Since the sun was setting, they couldn't follow where the turtle was going. 

 

"Next thing you know, we see a crawfish ~" Yuki swayed her body back & forth, & swung her arms side by side. 

 

"Oh yeah ~ ARGH !" Moonchul scared Yuki unexpectedly with his hands. Yuki squealed & ran off the rock. She ran towards a tree & hid behind it. Moonchul laughed like he never did before. He grabbed onto his stomach & laughed again. 

 

"AH ~ OPPA ~ ! YOU SCARED ME ~ !!!" Yuki yelled at him, leaning against the tree. Moonchul stood back up & had an idea. He looked behind him & saw red leaves & a rock. He jumped off & wrapped the leaf around the rock. From afar it looks like some creature, but it's just a rock & a leaf. 

 

From Yuki, she didn't know what he's up to & she couldn't see what he was doing. Moonchul stood up holding the "crawfish". He looked at Yuki with a smirk & came running after her, holding out the "crawfish". 


"UJIMA ~ !!!! UJIMA ~ !!! DON'T COME ~ !!!" Yuki screamed on the top of her lungs & ran as fast as she could. She was way ahead of Moonchul & she began to slow down. Moonchul increased his speed & caught up to her. He let out a furocious yelled & showed her the "crawfish". Yuki screamed & covered her eyes.

 

"Yuki ! It's just a rock & a leaf ~" Moonchul pulled away her hand & showed her the masterpiece. He dropped the rock & tossed the leaf. Yuki started to lightly slap him on his arms & chest, "Yah ~ Why are you hitting me ~ ?!" Moonchul backed away, avoiding her hits.

 

"You scared me ~ !!!" Yuki whined & chased after him. Another time chasing each other. On the other hand, Shinhye was watching them from afar at a bench. She could see Moonchul's face filled with so much happiness when he's with Yuki. Her eyes became teary. She clenched her fist...