Uljima/Don't Cry

Love is Priceless

8:37am. Nearby Market.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxAz_zxFy0&feature=related

-------------------

Yuki walked out of the front gate & began to walk. Since there was a nearby market, she decided to go there instead. Just when she turned at a corner, there was a road block. There was some construction going on, on the sidewalks & the streets. The only way to get through that was through an alley way. Yuki had no choice, or else, she would be in trouble by her wicked aunt.

 

Yuki looked at the alleu & gulped. She took a deep breath & let it out. She walked inside the alleyway. Good thing it wasn't too dark, but it was a long way. All of a sudden, she heard a dashed movement. Yuki quickly turned & there was no one in sight. She turned back & began to quicken her pase. 

 

She heard it again & it bumped onto a trashcan, making a loud crash. Yuki gasped & turned around. She looked around again & again. There was absolutly no one in sight. She looked back & a group of dirty looking guys surrounded her path. Yuki screamed & back away. 

 

"What's wrong ~? We're sorry to frighten a pretty lady like you ~" The guy up front walked closer. Yuki backed away some more & reached into her back pocket for her phone.

 

*CRAP ! ANDWAE ~ ! I forgot my phone ! Ah ~ Jincha, Oppa ~ ...Jebal....* Yuki's mind was filled with fear.

 

"What's up with you ? Is she mute of something ?!" The guy looked back at his gang & pointed his thumb at her. Yuki turned away & made a run for it to where she entered. The guys laughed & chased after her. The man in front threw himself at her & grabbed her by her waist. Yuki shreiked & slapped him away. She kept running & another man grabbed her back by the wrist & slammed her onto the brick wall.

 

"Yah, don't try anything stupid...No one here can sav- *PAK* The man spoke, but was suddenly socked across the face. Yuki's eyes widen & her eyes shifted to the person that hit him. He had a black pullover & his hood was covering his face. He had a longish, short brown hair. 

 

Being too distracted, another man pulled Yuki into their group & yanked on her clothes. The helper kicked them & did whatever he can to save her. Yuki had never experience a situation like this, so tears fell down from her eyes. The man knocked out the last guy & Yuki fell to the ground. Before any of them could get up, he grabbed her up & ran away with her. 

 

He ran far, farther away from your aunt's house. He stopped a park & catched our breaths on some bridge. he leaned back on the handle & Yuki fell on her legs again. Tears ran down her eyes & she wrapped her arms around her upper torso. The guy kneeled down in front of her & took of his hood. Yuki's eyes relaxed & gazed into his soft, brown eyes.

 

Just as you know it, he wiped away her tears with his thumb. His hands felt really soft & it sent shivers down her spine. 

 

"Yah...G-Gwenchana ...? Uljima ~" He asked her. Yuki snapped out of her daze & nodded. He leaned closer & wiped any smudged marks on your eyes, "Did you put on any make-up? Or is that just dirt...?" He asked gently wipe it away. Yuki kept quiet & didn't look back at him. He finished & lightly shook her shoulders.

 

"Can you talk...? If you're not saying anything because of the make-up, mianhae ~" He lifter his hands up. There was a small grin forming. "AH ! I SEE YOU'RE ABOUT TO SMILE ~ !" He hoped, poking at her lovely smile. Then after all, there was a bigger smile & she covered it.

 

He sat in ciss cross & looked around the park, "Um...so...what's your name...?"  He asked her pouting his lips. She looked at him & looked back down. 

 

"Kim Yuki..." She answered with no physical contact. He nodded in interest.

 

"I'm G-Dragon..." He stook out his hand, but she just looked at him, "Okay, okay, my real name is...Nah, never mind I'll tell you sometime later..." GD looked away. Yuki grapped his hand & shook it, looking at another direction. He smiled & leaned to the side to see where or what she was looking at.

 

"Yah~ Are you blushing ~ ?!" GD pointed at her again with a teasing grin. She smiled once again & hid her it, "It's okay ~ You don't need to be scared of me ~" He said getting onto his feet & holding out his hand for Yuki. She looked up & took his hand. GD decided to walk her home since she was scared that those jerks would still be around there.

 

They walked passed the alleyway & she held onto GD's arm & hid beside him. He looked at her & smiled. They both arrived at her stepaunt's house. 

 

"This is your house ~ ?" He asked. Yuki shook her head.

 

"This is actually my stepaunt's house...I live with her now..." Yuki replied in her normal voice. GD looked at her in surprisment. She slowly looked back at him & as soon as he was about to speak there was a yelled from inside.

 

"YAH ! YUKI YOU LITTLE ~ !!!" Her stepaunt screamed. Just when Yuki looked back to where GD was, he was already running down the sidewalk. He looked back & waved. Yuki waved back & another figure carrying bags came running.

 

"YAH YUKI !!!" Her aunt yelled once again. The person got closer & handed her 2 bags full of items for dinner.

 

"Oppa ..." Yuki spoke. 

 

"Yuki, hurry & walked to the door, she's gonna be pissed...!" Moonchul nervously whispered. They opened the front gate & the door opened.

 

"Yah ! Where have you been ?!" Her stepaunt yelled at her. 

 

"Umma, we just got back from the market..." Moonchul responded for her. Her mom let into the kitchen. Yuki looked back at Moonchul & he tilted his head up for Yuki to get inside. They got inside & placed the food on the kitchen table. Moonchul left to his room & Yuki followed. *Moonchul-oppa, you really didn't have to do this all for me...It was my fault...Mianhae...*