Lies...

Love is Priceless

December 17th, 9:45pm. A day after the incidence. Yuki's house...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcWC3SbGFvg

----------

"W-...What...?" Yuki eyes widen as she stood by the front door of her house. 

 

"Am sorry Miss. Kim...But we couldn't find the suspect. We tried to find evidence, but nothing was found..." The police man kneeled down patted her shoulder. Tears welled up in Yuki's eyes, "I'm afraid you can't live here alone anymore...Is there any other family member you know...?" She shook her head.

 

The police man sighed & pulled something out of his pocket, "This is your mom's...This can really be something precious to her, & maybe for you now..." He pulled out a golden, jade ring that belong to her beloved mother. He opened Yuki's small, pale hand & placed the cold ring on the center of her palm.

 

Just when he stood up, a beam of car lights appeared. A lady wearing a black dress & white coat came out running towards her. 

 

"Yuki ~ ! Yuki, are you alright ?" Her aunt tightly hugged her & Yuki tried to pull away, whinning for some reason.

 

The police man cleared his throat, "Excuse me, ma'am, are you any of her family...?" He asked, being suspicious. Her aunt pulled back & looked up at the officer.

 

"Oh, yes. I'm her st- I mean, aunt." Yuki yanked her arm away & hid behind the police man's legs. He looked down at her & back at her aunt.

 

"We'll...it seems unusual..." He spoke, but her aunt agressively pulled her arm & shot up. 

 

"Please officer. I've losted too many of my loving family & since she's the only I care about, I can't lose her either..." Yuki's aunt begged the police man. He sighed & made his decision. Yuki's aunt too her to her room & packed all of her clothes & stuff she needs. Yuki opened her palm & looked at her mom's jade golden ring.

 

She clenched it tightly & put it in her pocket, hidden from her stepaunt. Once her packing was all done, she thanked the officer & he drove off. Yuki's stepaunt glared down at her & shoved her into the backseat.

 

"You better behave or else I'll let you rott out here..." Her stepaunt's true colors burst. She slammed the door shut & drove to her home, with her 3 beloved, stubborn kids. "YAH KID ! You're cousin is here !" Shinhye, the youngest daughter, ran down the stairs & tightly wrapped her arms around Yuki's waist.

 

"Unni ~ I missed you ~" Shinhye squealed. Her wicked mother pulled her away.

 

"Where your brothers?" She asked leaving into the kitchen. 

 

"Jihoon-oppa said he was at his friends house & Moonchul-oppa is sleeping ~" Shinhye followed her mom. 

 

"Go show Yuki her new room..." Her mother instructed Shinhye.

 

"But can't she sleep in my room...?" Shinye pleaded. Her mom gave her a glare, "...but, Umma, all of our stuff are in boxes & it filled up the att-" Shinhye blurted, but her mom quickly covered .

 

"Fine...We'll let her share rooms with Moonchul..." Her mom made a final decision. Shinhye showed you the way to Moonchul's room. It was in the far end of the hall, on the right corner. Everyone else's room was on the oppisote side, far from his because he plays too much music with his guitar.

 

Shinhye knocked, "Moonchul-oppa..." There was no response, so she slowly opened the door. They slowly entered & Moochul was no where to be seen. His blanket & pillows were on the floor on the corner. His bed was neat & clean. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uh...Unni, I guess you can just put your stuff on his bed for now...I'll be back..." Shinhye left the room. Yuki walked up & sat on his bed. You looked around the dark red room & suddenly there was a tap on the window. Yuki became scared & thought it might be the killer that murdered her mom. 

 

She slowly got off the bed & walked closer to the window. There was another tap sound. Just when Yuki looked out & was about to open the window, a hand reached over & grabbed the edge of the window. Yuki yelped & a little boy pulled his way up. Yuki quickly opened the window & he got in.

 

"O-...Oppa..." Yuki called him in a quiet tone. He got up & looked at her. She looked at her stuff on his bed & bowed, "Mianhae, oppa...Your mom...told me to sleep in your room..." Without noticed he picked up his blanket & tossed it on the bed.

 

"You can sleep there..." He pointed out & he layed on the corner floor, beside the window, turning his back at Yuki. Since it was getting late, she decided to sleep as well. Yuki hoped on the bed & pulled the blanket over her. She took out the ring again & examined it.

 

"Umma...You promised me that nothing wouldn't happen to you anymore...What happened...? I guess those were just lies then..."