First Day Of School (Part 2)

You Are Not Alone

(Nia's POV)

"Everything around here is a drama.", she mumbled eyeing Hyuna as she disappear around the corner.

I turned around to face her, in curiosity.

"Huh?", I asked.

"Oh. Nothing. Let me show you your new locker.", She said pulling me over to a pair of decorated white lockers, in the back left corner. There I was. Infront of a Highschool locker. Not just any other locker. My Locker. It was decorated with black music notes. On the top it read:  Lee Ni-ah.

I looked to my left to see Yoo Jung already putting stuff in her locker. I put my back pack on the front of me, and ped it. I pulled out a sheet of paper called labeled locker combo. 36.15.94

"Hey. Yoo Jung?", I asked as I eyed the paper.

"Yes.", she said with a grunt as she struggled to pull out a textbook in her locker.

"Why is there a 94? I thought it was 1 through 50.", I said as I looked at her from over the paper.

She let out a little chuckle.

"What?"

She looked at me with a smile, and pointed at my locker. I directed my eyes to where she was pointing. There were 3 locks inside the door. The first two were 1-50. The last one was 50-100. I made a loud whisper "OH!" sound, and got to it. I quickly turned all the locks, and VUALA! Open on the first try. It was White and Black Tye-Dye on the inside. At the bottom sat of the locker sat a yellow and black jumpsuit, encased in a thin, plastic bag.

Gym Uniform

I stood there frozen in awe. I quickly snapped out of it, once I heard a loud metallic slam. I looked at Yoo Jung, who swaying side to side with her books in hand. She was smiling at me, as expected.

"What?", I asked looking at her.

"I'm waiting for you.", she said.

I smiled.

"Oh, you can go on without me. I'm almost done.", I said.

"Naeeee. I'll wait for you down stairs.", She said as she began to walk away.

I smiled, turned to my locker and began to put the rest of the books up. I took my Math and Life Science textbook out, along with my planner. Suddenly there was a small, but random gush of wind.  All of my books were forced from my arms and my hair blew all over, covering my face. Shoving my hair behind my ear, I bent down and picked them up. 

"Let us help.", I heard a guy's voice as several pairs of hands come into my line of site.

They quickly pilled my books into my arms.

"Thank you s- ", I said as I looked up.

I looked up to see my knights in shining armor.

(Kai's POV)

Me and the rest of the guys were in the library as usual. I was waiting for Hyuna in the Young Adult Section. I heard the sound of heels. 

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

I turned around before she could even tap my shoulder. She stumbled a little in shock, then straighted herself up, and crossed her arms.

"Yah! Oppa! Why did you text me about meeting up? You know Home Room starts in 30 Minutes?", she said in a serious, yet whiney tone.

I had enough. I pushed her against the book shelf.

"30 Minutes is enough time.", I whispered in her ear.

I began to kiss her neck. She pushed me off, and slapped me, leaving 5 bloody nail marks on my face. I stumbled back and held my face.

"YOU MONSTER! YOU PIG! TO THINK I ACTUALLY LIKED YOU!", She yelled.

"You don't get it.", I heard Suho say.

All of the sudden, they all emerged on both sides of the book section. On the Left stood Baekhyun, Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, and Sehun, and on the right, Kris, Luhan, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, and Lay.

"He never liked you.", Sehun said.

"He just wanted to get into your bubble pop pants.", Baekhyun said.

They all smirked. She looked at me, teary-eyed, and quickly darted out, shoving the boys aside and slamming the door. The serious blank expressions on some of their faces turned into smirks.

"I told you that plan would work.", Kris said.

I laughed along while Lay held onto the left side of my face. Once he took his hand off, there were no marks to be found. We began to talk as we made our way to the door.

"I feel bad.", Luhan said.

"Because what we did was bad.", D.O. mumbled firmly.

"I've tried every way to breakup with her. I didn't want to get on her level.", I said.

We all started to chat as we walked out. All of the sudden we saw Yoo Jung with a warm skinned girl. We couldn't see her face yet. She must have been the new student.

Yoo Jung and the unknown girl were talking, as Yoo Jung was re-organizing her locker, and pulling her textbooks out. They were laughing in smiling.

"Ohhhhh..", The girl said in a cute whisper.

She began to open her locker, and put textbooks in her locker. Then Yoo Jung slammed her locker. She turned to her. They talked and Yoo Jung walked away. She looked at us and waved. We all waved as she left.

"How about we go say Hi to our new schoolmate?", Sehun said.

He began to twirl around his hand smoothly. He quickly zapped a small gust of wind at her. Her books fell and her hair went into her face. She squated down as she removed her hair from her face. Chen gave him a swift slap to the back of the head. Sehun held onto his head, letting out a slight hiss, before shaking it off and walking up slyly. Xiumin quickly surpassed him.

"Let us help.", Xiumin said in a kind voice.

Sehun squated down with him, rolling his eyes. They picked up her books. She looked up, to thank them.

She was cute.

 

(Nia's POV)

"Thank you so-OMO!", I instantly got wide-eyed, and jerked upward, hitting my head on the corner of my locker.

"Oww.", I said in a soft whisper, as I held the top of my head.

I heard several voices hiss and make an oof sound in reaction to my injury, and the sound of quick footsteps followed over to me. I was in a semi squat still somehow holding tightly onto my books, and my head. Xiumin quickly closed my locker, while Sehun helped me up by my arms.

"Are you okay?", an unassociated voice said to the side.

I hissed softly as I removed my fingers, looking at them. They were lightly tinted red

"Let me see."

I looked to see Lay, approach me as placed his hands on my head, trying to find the cut. I stuttered as he shuffled over to the side, revealing the rest of the group. My face was running red, as they all looked at me.

"I-I-I-I"

"Hope you didn't get any brain damage, stuttering like that."Sehun said.

Several of them chuckled.

Kris slapped his head.

"Again", Sehun whined. 

I looked down quietly. 

This is so freaking embarassing.

"Oh, don't mind him. He tries to embarass everyone he meets. ", one said

I looked up to see the face of the voice. It was Luhan.

"All done." Lay removed his hands, which were surprisingly not covered in blood.

I quickly bowed to him and them, avoiding eye contact. I looked up at the silent, yet warm, smiling group. But Kai's gaze was rather warmer than the others. He winked. 

"I-I-I've gotta go."

I quickly tighten the strings on my jacket, and zoomed off.

"Wait!", Tao yelped.

But I was too fast to catch. 

(3rd P.O.V/EXO)

"Did we say something wrong?", Tao turned to the rest of them

"Hyung. I think we kinda embarresed her.", D.O said.

"I think we might~ have hurt her feelings.", Chanyeol said.

We all nodded at the truth.

"Well we should find out who she is.", Chen said.

"Why?", Sehun asked.

"To apologize.", Kris and Suho said.

They looked at each other, and bumped the back sides of their fist. Luhan looked up at her locker. 

"Lee Ni-Ah", he said out loud.