Chapter 2

Disastrous Weekends

Where the hell is Jimin? Do not ing tell me he’s having another with that lil of a boyfriend he has. I can’t believe him and Jungkook are even dating. They used to go ape when they make eye contact. Well actually, they still do. The only difference now is that there’s just more kissing and -molesting. I belch to myself and push the thoughts away in disgust.

I glance at the digital clock atop my bedside table for what seems to be the umpteenth time that hour. It’s nearing nine. “Jimin, you ing er, I will literally ing kill you I bloody swear,” I mumble to myself, temper near boiling and hands unconsciously strangling my bolster.

There was actually a call from him around an hour ago. I had picked up the phone, ready to full on nag at him, but all I heard was heavy panting and some sort of weird grunting behind him. That went on for about five minutes and then I hung up, face completely red. I was not surprised. It wasn’t the first time Jimin’s accidentally (knowing him, I honestly do not know if it was intentional or not) called me whilst being ed silly against a wall.

He hadn’t even replied to my code red text sent nearly three hours ago – which is really weird of him since he was the one who made up all this code red bull and is also the only one who takes it so seriously.

Not that I’m saying that I don’t respond whenever he has a “code red” situation. Jimin’s a lucky to have the Great Kim Taehyung as his best friend. But it’s hard to take him seriously when the last time he called one of his “code red” shots was due to Jungkook cutting him off of his . Despite the fact that I was livid at him for waking me up at the middle of the night and forcing me to sneak out of my house in nothing but my Spiderman jam-jams, I helped him anyways.

I remembered the day like it was just a week ago – because it was – I had climbed into his bedroom window, expecting chaos or something and thinking that maybe his pet goldfish Fluffles died. But as I tumbled clumsily onto his shaggy pink carpet, what I saw was Jimin curled up on his bed, cradling Fluffles’ fishbowl against his chest, eyes teary and him sobbing how he “just wanted a up his arsehole”, which is really just plain pathetic. I was internally panicking, thinking that he had called me as a booty call, but I ended off with worse to deal with.

I had to trick – as in flirt and seduce and oh god the horridness of it all – Jungkook into thinking that he and I and Jimin were all going to gang up in one messy . I had thought Jungkook a better man and that he’d turn down the chance, however hot I may be – I was so, so wrong. He had literally jumped at the chance. Of course it was a huge fat lie and by the end of the night, Jimin got a up his like he wanted. The even worse part was I saw way more than I needed to and was almost dragged into it. I had to punch Jungkook’s face at one point. His was first choice but then Jimin would get even more teary-eyed and blubbery.

So that owes me huge. Also, I get to punch his boyfriend in the for attempting to lay hands on me.

I am snapped out of my vengeful thoughts when I hear the doorbell ringing.

I quickly scramble to my feet and race down the stairs. There he ing is, took the motherer long enough. I grab my keys and open the door…only to find some stranger staring down at me from behind his huge sunglasses, bleached blonde hair quiffed up in place. He had bright yellow suit pants on, matched with a polka dotted red-and-white tee, a simple black bow around his collar, and all of that utter disaster topped with some hideous blue dinner jacket. Basically, he looks ridiculous and his whole getup hurts my eyes.

I just stood there, staring back at this weirdo. “Uh…hi?” I say dumbly.

His mouth folds upwards in this huge charming smile, white pearly teeth showing and then I notice the brown leather briefcase in his hand.

I groan inwardly. So it’s just a salesman. My eyes scan the starless night sky. A little bit late though. My mind reels back to just the few dozen episodes of CI I’ve seen and I inch the door close a teeny bit. Or maybe it’s a machete. I shove the thoughts away. Baekhyun is always reminding me to never judge a person in the first five minutes. Wait an extra minute and then allow yourself to punch that in the face.

Loud ballads are coming from upstairs and I’m reminded again that Jin is right upstairs. My stiff posture relaxes a fraction. So my dad may have been right about me needing someone else in the house. Whatever, I will cut off Jin’s balls if he dares to come within 5 feet of me.

I clear my throat and force myself to smile back. Though, I think I may have looked like an idiot compared to his handsome self. “Can I help you with anything?”

“Hello there, pip,” he says amiably, “is sweets here?”

Pip – the ? “No?” When he doesn’t respond fast enough, I add, “I’m sorry but we don’t want anything. And, some advice, maybe you should do your sales thingy in the morning when there’s light out? Oh, skip on those creep shades too. Don’t want to frighten your potential buyers.” I break off into an awkward laugh because this is just so ing awkward and why isn’t he saying anything?

He’s still just standing there, all silent and rocking hairdo and I think maybe he’s dumb?

Pretty sure those five minutes are up. Baekhyun would be bloody proud that I put up with the mentally retarded so well. “Well, um, good night,” I mumble feebly as I close the door.

He suddenly puts his foot in between the door, disrupting my actions, and I look up at him, eyes angry.

“Hey! I don’t know who you think you are but–”

“Shut up,” he orders, his voice now demanding and rough, and he lowers himself to my height – so ing offended – as his eyes peer at me and his mouth quirks in a small smile. “Now, I don’t like repeating myself, but since cuties like you are more often than enough dumb, I’ll make it an exception. I repeat: where is sweets?” He narrows his intimidating eyes at me and I will myself to look back, to ignore the ball of anxiety and fear prickling in my stomach.

I start backing away but his free hand snaps out and grabs my left wrist painfully. I wince and start cursing at him to back off.

He pulls me close and places his mouth right by my ear. I very nearly forget to breathe as he growls into my ear, “I said – where’s sweets?”

I don’t even have the chance to react when suddenly I hear loud footsteps coming down the stairs. “Hey, Tae-Tae, your phone’s been ringing like crazy. Some guy named ‘motherer’? Which I think isn’t very adequate–” His speech halts when he notices the other guy in the room, the one bruising my wrist and grin akin to a preying wolf in sheep’s skin. I notice the furrow of Jin’s eyebrows, his clenched fists, and the flash of recognition on his face before it fast changes to that of anger and resentment. Jin steely locks eyes with him and practically spits out the syllables as he says, “G-Dragon.”

My mind is dizzy with this new set of information. That, and this G-Dragon’s cologne is really too strong. So Jin knows this guy? How? Who is he? What does he want? And what kind of name is G-Dragon for god’s sakes???

“Ah, sweets, how lovely of you to join us,” G-Dragon says, face beaming up at Jin.

So ‘sweets’ is Jin, I think to myself. My eyes dart from Jin’s glowering face and G-Dragon’s Cheshire-like smile. Is he an ex? I ogle at G-Dragon, at his narrow face and those pretty pink lips, mentally scoffing. I am, like, waaaaaay cuter.

I notice his eyes glancing at me and G-Dragon’s connected hands and his expression twists even more. “What do you want, G?” Jin speaks up, tone unwelcoming and dripping venom.

G-Dragon blatantly ignores the spot of hostility. “You know exactly why I’m here, sweets,” he easily shoots back and it’s barely noticeable but the corners of his mouth ever-so-slightly falls.

The urge to speak up and say “but I don’t” is there but a bigger chunk of me is telling myself to shut up and not make a fuss. There’s a creeping feeling in my stomach that whatever the this is; it’s serious . I shouldn’t even be here in the first place.

Jin looks even angrier, frustrated even, and maybe…tired? “I got out, G, I am not going back again,” he sighs, fingers combing through his hair.

G-Dragon shakes his head and tuts. “You never ‘get out’, sweets, you of all people know that,” he says flatly.

“I don’t care! I got out!” Jin screams loudly, hysterically, like he had to say it loud enough or it wouldn’t mean anything.

G-Dragon frowns at Jin’s yelling. In that same moment, his grip on my wrist loosens and I take it as my chance to get away from him. I start to pull away but, in that split second, he twists my arm and I yelp in pain.

“Yah! Stop!” I hear Jin yell furiously. A string of words follow and I hear a flurry of footsteps, but my arm is throbbing painfully and ing dammit my eyes are near tears so I can’t focus properly. There’s suddenly a pair of arms around my waist, the feel of someone’s body against my back and someone’s head tucked in the crook of my neck.

“Wuh?” I mumble stupidly. I look to my left and find G-Dragon’s face mere centimetres from mine. My eyes widen in surprise and I hastily look away, my cheeks flushing in embarrassment and fury.

G-Dragon clicks his tongue in disapproval and wraps his body around me tighter.

The feel of his skin against mine is cold, uncomfortable, unwanted. I try to calm the panic away and muster up enough confidence to say, “Get off of me” which came out more squeaky than threatening.

He chuckles, amused yet his tone serious. “Obedient little cuties like you should stay obedient or you’ll get cut,” he menacingly whispers into my ear, the palm of his hand ghosting over my cheek, barely touching but still there.

I don’t respond. This guy is really starting to scare me.

I faintly notice that Jin’s still rooted to the bottom of the stairs, doing an absolute load of nothing. I was just about to signal at him to ing move and help me for bloody sakes when Jin speaks up again.

He had both his hands up in a placating manner, forehead wrinkled with concentration and worry. “Now, G, just…just put the knife down.”

My blood stops cold.

G-Dragon laughs loudly and I flinch. “Aw, sweets, you know me – I’m only joking!” he says, pulling the knife away from my stomach

and up, up, up towards my cheek.

I feel the dull edge of the knife against my skin and I whimper.

“Such a little cutie,” he murmurs in my skin, more to himself than to me, “wouldn’t it be such a shame if I were to, perhaps, take your pretty little wings off and cut you down?”

“J–Jin,” I sob out softly.

“Get off of him, G,” Jin says roughly, but he still makes little movement as there’s still a knife pointed directly at my face. Slowly and cautiously, he inches his foot forward.

G-Dragon brings the knife nearer to my face and Jin freezes himself. “Ah, ah, ah, careful there, sweets.”

Jin narrows his eyes at him. “ off.”

“Now why would I?” His one arm that’s still slung across my waist tightens. “I think I just about like him and his cutesy arse enough to keep him.”

“He’s basically ten years younger than–”

“I’ve ed younger.”

Jin’s mouth twists in a grimace. “True.”

, , , , , I am literally ed.

G-Dragon tilts his head at Jin. “Any other reasons you’d like to add?”

“He’s not yours,” Jin snarls.

G-Dragon raises one eyebrow at him. “Is he yours?” he counters.

There’s a short, almost hesitant beat before he quickly responds, “For s sakes, G! Does everything have to be about your libido? Just let him go and we can talk this through like proper adults.”

“The thing is, sweets, I don’t want to talk,” he says, “not with you.” He then swivels around and starts walking towards the door. As much as I try to stay put, he drags me anyway. “I think he’ll do as your compensation,” he tells Jin.

“I just – I couldn’t do it, G!” Jin yells, pleads at him. “It was wrong and–”

“Enough!” he shouts and Jin immediately silences himself, face so aching with despair and anguish that I wish I was right beside him so that I could comfort him in my arms. I glance at G-Dragon to find that he’s taken his sunglasses off – and how I wish he hadn’t did so. His eyes were so full of hatred and furiousness and despise at everything and everyone. I couldn’t bear to look. “You had a choice, Jin!” His boots are loud as he steps towards Jin. “You went against me!” Clack, his boots go. “You were my right-hand man! I ing gave all my trust to you!” Clack, clack, clack!

This is really, really sounding to seem more like Jin cheated on him.

G-Dragon stops just a few feet away from Jin, whose face is lowered as if slapped. G-Dragon heaves a huge breath and I expect him to yell again, but, like a switch that’s just been flipped, his mouth reverts back to its Cheshire smile and his voice is once again placed out in calm, slicing tones. “Now you pay the hefty price.”

Jin makes no move, no anything, eyes trained dutifully downwards, and avoiding mine.

I stood pinned against G-Dragon’s side, feeling desperate and silently hyperventilating. Is this really happening? Am I really getting abducted by some fashion disaster in red, spiky Doc Martens? Dad #1 shouldn’t have ever done the babysitter-picking. Maybe if dad #2 did it, he’d scare away all the candidates and I’d end up babysitter-free and not kidnapped. This is just my luck, ending up with the heart-breaker and his psycho ex. And, ing really, Jimin was supposed to be here hours ago. That son of a bi –

My thoughts are interrupted when suddenly a flash of black flies in through the front door and knocks G-Dragon to the floor. I manage to dart away at the last moment, sparing my beautiful face from the harsh impact of the floor.

G-Dragon isn’t fazed from the tackle however. In fact, he looks even more ticked off (which is saying much since all the guy does is smile creepily). He easily pushes off his attacker, who knocks his head on the side of the coffee table instantly blacking out, and lunges for his knife that had been knocked out of his fingers during the surprise attack.

Jin is faster, though. He does some sort of fancy foot thing and takes possession of G-Dragon’s fancy knife.  G-Dragon shouts in anger, and Jin darts forward, and G-Dragon steps forward, and I shut my eyes, not wanting to see what happens next. There’s yelling and cursing and the sound of feet shuffling. In the next second, there’s silence and, slowly, I pry my eyelids open.

Jin has G-Dragon in some sort of headlock, the latter’s own knife being held against his neck. I can’t take my eyes off of them, my throat turning dry. G-Dragon’s body starts shaking and the sound of loud, boisterous laughter cuts through the air.

“Ok, ok, you got me, sweets,” G-Dragon chuckles amusingly, hands up in mock defence. “You always were my best.”

I notice how close their faces are; and the one or two inches that separates their lips seem to decrease and decrease and decrease. Their lips lock with each other and I gasp.

Ex, it is then.

Suddenly, Jin exclaims in pain, cradling a bloodied bottom lip in his hands. G-Dragon seizes that chance and knees Jin in the stomach, quickly wrenching out of Jin’s hold as the other doubles over in pain. He snatches his knife back and delivers a swift kick to Jin’s chest, toppling him backwards. “But even the best ones had their weaknesses,” he says, ducking his head and pulling Jin’s panting face close to his. “And you always were, for a lack of better word, blunt. Aren’t I right, Seokjinnie?”

Jin snaps his head away from G-Dragon’s fingers, teeth bared threateningly. “Go yourself.”

G-Dragon eyes him for a moment before reverting back to his straight, show-off-y posture. “Remember your debt to me, sweets,” he tells him, turning his heel.

I owe you nothing!” Jin screams in response.

Remember your debt to me,” he repeats more firmly, “or face the consequences.” is unspoken but underlined in the five words. Just as he’s about to step out the front door, he flips his head around and his bores his eyes into mine.

I flinch at the contact but I hold his gaze, glaring right back.

“And, you,” he smiles handsomely at me and I distantly think now I know why villains can get away with half the they conjure, “I hope to see more of you soon.”

Jin speaks up in my defence, wobbling to stand on shaky legs. “Don’t even think about it, G.”

G-Dragon levels a steady gaze at Jin, who’s panting and clutching his stomach and looking the worst for wear. “You of all people know that what I want,” he pauses dramatically, “I get.”

With that, he vanishes into night.

I scurry to the door and hastily lock it, making sure to double check. Then I hurry over to Jin and help him into an armchair, mumbling how “he’s going to be fine” and “don’t worry” and “is he ok” in which all he answers with is a grunt.

Suddenly I hear the sound of someone and groaning and swearing, and I unceremoniously let go of Jin’s arms, letting him fall onto the chair and ignoring his pained cries that follows. I approach the awaking person who, just minutes ago, was lying on the floor unconscious and probably dead. The one who saved me. I tiptoe nearer and I recognize that voice – that figure, that – son of a !

I drop to the person’s side and flip him around, peering at his face closely. “J…Jimin?” It was him! His lips were bruised and a bit bloody, his cheeks had small cuts inflicted upon them, and his wrists had rope burns. He looked like he just survived through a fight.

Jimin’s eyes slowly opens and he smiles at me. “Hey, idiot," he pauses to hack and cough and I hit his back helpfully, "bit late, aren't I? Got a bit caught up with some ing asswipe who took away my boyfriend as a hostage. More bad news, I forgot the ice-cream.”


A/N: I am so so so so SORRY for making you wait so long. But I suddenly had this epiphany and I think this story's going to be waaayyy longer than I expected what with the sudden G-Dragon/Jin thing and "what's happened to Jimin's toy" and you lot are still probably wondering what happened to Jin and baby Tae-Tae on that one April evening/day/night/whatever, and, really, why must my brain over-story things? 

All will be revealed soon. Well, as soon as my writer persona gets it together again. Also, dad #1 is Daehyun, and dad #2 is Baekhyun. He is not classifying who is the better dad, he's classifying who is the more masculine dad.  And, again, I am so sorry if you expected to find some sort of fluff or more Jin-harrassing-Tae cuteness but ended up with this pile of . 

Comments are loved~