Second Encounter

Haunted Criminal

At police station…

Inspector Key handed the result of analysis to Jonghyun…

Key:” Lee Jung Doo, main cause of death, excessive blood loss, and the weapon used, bare hand. And killing method, murderer ripped Lee Jung Doo with his bare hand when Jung Doo is still alive.”
Jonghyun:” Savaged killer…”
Key:” And the heart he was holding before dead, is a pig’s heart instead of human heart…”
Jonghyun:” Psycho…”
Key:” Same result showed on Dae Jun’s body too.”
Jonghyun:” Can you analyse the DNA segment on the wound.”
Key:” No.”
Taemin:*interrupted*” Sir, I’ve found In Hyun’s home…”
Jonghyun:” Let’s go…”
Taemin:” Wait…”
Jonghyun:” What?”
Taemin:*show his watch*”its 11oclock.”
Jonghyun:” Oh, is it?”
Taemin:” Yes, and I haven’t had my dinner…”
Jonghyun:” What are you doing just now?”
Taemin:” Searching the damn file you ask…”
Jonghyun:” Okay, I’ll bring you to a restaurant, and we have dinner, and we go Dutch.”
Taemin:” What?! I helped you this much, but I need to paid my dinner myself?!”
Jonghyun:” Okay, calm down, so your dinner, my treat, and we’ll get back to work after you had you damn dinner…”
Taemin:” What’ve I done to meet a GOOD sir like you.”
Jonghyun:” Let’s go. Should I get something for you, Key?”
Key:” Nope, I had my dinner.”
Taemin:” See, even Inspector Key had his dinner…”
Jonghyun:” Okay, it’s my fault, let’s go, you like my granny, long-winded…”

1 hour later at the police station…

Taemin:*monolog*”The hell, where are Jonghyun?”

Taemin walked into the police station, but he felt something different. The police station is…quiet…very quiet, it’s unusual…

Taemin:” Anybody?”*fished out his phone*

Taemin started searching Jonghyun number. Suddenly, his phone became static and a blur face appeared on his phone.

Taemin:*fell down and sat on the floor*:”Dammit, what the hell is this?!”

The phone started showing some strange message...
__________________________________________________________________________________
WELCOME TO THE LIMBO WORLD
__________________________________________________________________________________
The light started flashing. A long-haired woman appeared at the end of the corridor all of a sudden.

Taemin:*slowly stand up and pick up his phone*” I had enough horror movies before, and this is not scary…”

The lights off, and suddenly on again. Within the second, the woman teleported in front of Taemin. Taemin stared at her. He remembered something… …