The Killer

Haunted Criminal

“A male student gets murdered in a girls’ restroom of Seoul National University last night. The cops didn’t found anything harmful in the restroom. That’s mean murderer is well prepared. According to the girl who found the boy, she said that she heard someone screaming for help before the sound like lion ripping its prey’s flesh can be heard. ’When I found him, I saw he is holding his beating heart with his heart. I ran away immediately and inform the professors.’ According to the investigation, victim’s heart was still in his body, and the heart holding by him, is not his heart, this meant he’s holding others heart, but the owner of the heart is still unknown. Because of this, the university was closed for investigation…”

Jonghyun: “Ok, Taemin, Works are calling. This is your first case, rookie…”
Taemin: “Yes sir. What to do first?”
Jonghyun:”Go to the crime scene.”
Taemin:”Yes sir…”
Jonghyun:”Before that…”
Taemin:”Anything else?”
Jonghyun:”Get me some coffee.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin was a newbie of Seoul Police Station, and he was assigned with Jonghyun, a professional investigator that solved many cases.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin is driving. They were on the way going to Seoul National University…

Taemin:”Sir, can you tell me something about this case…”
Jonghyun:”Victim, Lee Jung Doo, is a student of the university and being killed in the female restroom…”
Taemin:”So the murderer is a female…”
Jonghyun:”Not really is. It could be a male too.”
Taemin:”If the murderer is a male, then he’s a ert that peeps at girls…”
Jonghyun:*pat Taemin’s head*”Drive carefully, do you want to know more?”
Taemin:”Sorry sir…”
Jonghyun:”Jung Doo was holding someone’s beating heart when he’s dying...”
Taemin:”What means ‘someone’s heart’?”
Jonghyun:”He’s not holding his own heart…”
Taemin:”Wait…beating heart…not his own heart…Not only Jung Doo being killed, there’s somebody else because the heart was still beating…”
Jonghyun:”You’re right but we didn’t find any corpses in the university except Jung Doo’s.”

They arrived at Seoul National University and walked straight forward to the female restroom. Jonghyun was about to go into the restroom while Taemin pulled him.

Taemin:”Are you out of your mind? It’s female restroom.”
Jonghyun:*pat Taemin’s head again*”Hey! Here is CRIME SCENE!”
Taemin:”Sorry sir…”
Jonghyun:”I’m suspecting how you graduated from police academy…”

They went into the room. The crime scene is ordinary, a pool of blood and without any obvious clue...

Jonghyun:”Taemin, go search for anything suspicious…”
Taemin:”Yes sir…”

Investigation took out by them. After couple of hours, they searched the sink, toilet, and blood spills on the wall and they found nothing. While Taemin was about to close the door, he accidentally touched the blood on the door. He felt something came through his mind…

__________________________________________________________________________________
“Help me…Help…help…me…please…No…no…Aaargh…
__________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin was freeze. Jonghyun pat on his shoulder and Taemin woke.

Jonghyun:” Are you okay?”
Taemin:” Yes...Yes sir…”
Jonghyun:” You don’t seem good…”
Taemin:” I’m okay…”
Jonghyun:” Okay, let’s call it a day, head back to the station…”
Taemin:” Yes sir…”

Jonghyun felt strange of Taemin’s behaviour. It’s different with talkative Taemin…