Nightmares

Haunted Criminal

At Taemin’s house...

Taemin was struggling, more than sleeping. He’s having a nightmare……
__________________________________________________________________________________
“Help me…Help…help…me…please…No…no…Aaargh…”
A boy is brutally murdered by a coated man holding a beating heart. After he killed the boy, he placed the heart on the victim’s hand. After all is setup, the man glare at Taemin…
“I’ll kill everybody in the university. I swear…I’ll kill them ALL!!! I’ll place hearts of the animals on their hand…Just like what he done to me!!!HAHAHA!!!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Taemin awakened from nightmares…

Taemin: “What the…Animal’s hearts…That’s not human’s, but animal…Kill them all? Oh crap…”

He jumped down from the bed, grabbed his coat and car keys. After the car was started, he drove to the university with maximum speed. After couple of minutes, he reached the university. He ran towards the locked gate…

Taemin:” Anybody? Security, please open the gate…”

Nobody respond and Taemin climbed over the gate. He ran towards the corridor that leads to the female restroom. Suddenly, he heard someone screaming for help, it’s the sound of boy. He ran as fast as he can along the corridor. But the corridor became longer and longer, restroom is just in front, but Taemin can’t reach it. The sound screaming for help was stopped, and followed by the sound of flesh being ripped…

Taemin:” Damn it. Why I can’t reach it?”

Taemin lied against the wall, sighing…
Suddenly, Taemin saw something walks toward him. It’s invisible but there were bloody shoeprints on the floor. Taemin was shocked. The thing starts writing on the wall with…blood…
__________________________________________________________________________________
YOU CAN’T SAVE HIM… NOBODY CAN… I TOLD YOU… I’LL GET MY REVENGE…NOBODY CAN STOP ME
__________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin awakened from nightmares again…

Taemin:” A dream?”

His phone rang, and Taemin answered the phone…

“What?!”

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What happened? STAY TUNED!!!! XD