Two. :)

The More You Hate, The More You Love. ;) ♥

 

Hi there! :D I just want to ask, did the first chapter came out good? Please do leave some comments! I love reading them. Criticism is alright..I guess. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nayoung popped out of nowhere and surprised Hyemi. "Dongsaeng-ah!" Hyemi turned around and hugged her senior best friend. "Unnie-ah, what are you doing here? And..what's with the papers?" Hyemi asked.

"Oh! I forgot. You have to sign this papers. But don't forget to read them carefully. You have to suggest other plans for this year's school festival. And also, the cheerleading team have a practice this afternoon..And! The cooking club needs their president at 2:00 pm! Oh, and the book club and photography club have a meeting this afternoon. I already set up the schedule so you won't be confused on which meeting you'll go to. And lastly, the girls' basketball team have a practice this weekend." Nayoung explained, breathing heavily.

"You think you can handle all of that? Or you need me to change the schedules?" Nayoung asked but Hyemi shook her head.

"Aniyo~ I can handle of all of this. You know that already unnie. I've been doing this things for a year already." Hyemi said and shrugged off the tiring thoughts.

RINGGGGGG!

The bell rang and all the students bade goodbye to each other. "See you later Nayoung unnie!" Hyemi said and ran off to their homeroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hyemi's P.O.V)

I found my seat and sat down. I looked at the seat beside me. "I wonder who will sit with me today.." I mumbled as Ms. Song walked in.

"So class, today we have new students. Please give them a warm welcome!" Ms. Song exclaimed as three, cute boys went inside.

"Annyeong! We're the Jo twins and this is Minwoo. It's nice to meet you all!" I looked at the girls and they were all drooling. Yuck, look at their falling salivas. XD

"Okay, so Minwoo take the seat next to...Ms. Park Hyemi." Ms. Song said while pointing at the seat beside me. Minwoo smiled and hurried to the seat next to me. "Annyeong! I'm No Minwoo! Nice to meet you!" Minwoo said cheerfully.

"How cute!" I exclaimed and pinched his cheeks gently. The two of us stopped talking and listened to Ms. Song. Today started well..I guess. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. It had to come out anyways. But the next chapter will be fun! :D It's time for being stuck in the elevator with a dino. :)) Please leave a comment!