One. :)

The More You Hate, The More You Love. ;) ♥

 

(Hyemi's P.O.V)

"See you later Chunji-ah. Take care of Danny or else...I'll tell L.Joe that you're gay!" I threatened. Chunji gave me a weird look and nodded slowly. I smiled and walked off.

"I hope that Dino Jjong won't bother me today." I said to myself and sighed as I walked to the bus stop. Suddenly, a black limo appeared in front of me. "What the...?" One of the windows opened, revealing Jonghyun's dinosaur face.

"What are you doing here? Get out your damn limo out of my way dino!" I said, but I just know that it would not stop him.

Jonghyun stepped out of the limo and opened the door. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Well, get inside. It's not like I'm gonna kidnap you or something.." He muttered.

 I groaned and went inside the limo. I saw Onew patting the seat beside him. "Sit here Hyemi-ah." He said and I nodded.

"Hyung, I want Hyemi to sit beside me!" Jonghyun whined. I scoffed and looked at him. "I don't sit beside guys that I HATE." I said, emphasizing on the word hate. He frowned and just tried to talk with the bored maknae.

"Hey, want some chicken?" Onew asked me, noticing the bored look sketched on my face. I smiled and nodded. I really love chicken but..I'm not really obssessed with it. I mean, really. He gave me one chicken leg and one wing.

"Am I supposed to eat this? I don't like wings. I'll just have this leg." I said and he nodded.

Key turned his head around and examined my uniform. I gave him a confused look but he turned around and went to the treasure chest-like box. He pulled out some blingy necklaces and a make-up set?

"Key, what's that for?" I asked him.

"Oh girl, you need a complete makeover." He said and pulled me in front of him. "Wait, don't put any makeup---AHHHH!" Before I could say something, he put some make up on me already.

"Yah! Key! Stop it~!!" I demanded but he kept on putting some lipgloss on my lips. After a while of hitting Key, he finally stopped. "Gawd, I felt like I put some make up on a chicken!" Key exclaimed.

"Where's the chicken?" Onew asked. Key ignored his question and pulled me in front of a mirror. My jaw dropped. "Is this really...me?"

"Of course. Who else would it be?" Jonghyun said from behind. "But how did my hair get curled like that?" "I did it." Wow, I didn't realize that he was curling my hair while Key was putting some make up on me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jjong's P.O.V)

Oh gawd. Her hair is so soft. I wanna curl this all day!

"Jjong! You're curling the wrong area!!" Key practically screamed. I sighed and just continued curling her hair.

Good thing I didn't messed up her hair. She wasn't really in the mood on having make up on her face. After a while of hitting Key, he was finally done.

Key suddenly pulled Hyemi in front of the mirror. Hyemi's jaw dropped. "Is this really me?" She kept on asking herself. I chuckled. "Of course. Who else would it be?" I said from behind.

The limo came to halt. "Finally, I'm getting outta this boring session." Taemin said and was the first one who got out of the limo. Minho followed him, with the same bored expression on their faces.

Hyemi bit her lip as she went outside the limo. Girls were looking at her with their mouths wide open. "Oppa, why is Hyemi unnie with you today?" A girl asked me.

"Nothing. We just want Hyemi to have a ride with us on the way here." I explained. The girl pouted and looked at me with puppy eyes. Ugh, disgusting.

"Can I ride with Shinee oppas too?" She asked sweetly. "Maybe, after forever!" I said and walked away from her. God, why are these girls so annoying? Well, except for Hyemi of course. I love her..But she really hates me. What am I gonna do? Just wait and die? Aish, Park Hyemi, why won't you just love me?