Three. :D

The More You Hate, The More You Love. ;) ♥

 

Author's Note: Please leave some comments! Don't be a silent reader. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classes ended up pretty soon and all the students went out of their classrooms. On the other hand, Hyemi was in the book club meeting.

"Hyemi-ah, you have to make new plans for the upcoming festival for our book club arasso?" Jina, the book club vice-president said. Hyemi nodded slowly and sighed. Hyuna silently went to the empty seat beside Hyemi and frowned at her.

"Unnie, you need some help? I think you need to go the photography club meeting now." Hyuna said.

"I can't. I'm the president of this club. Don't you think it's a bit immature for a president to leave a meeting?" Hyuna chuckled at her unnie's answer.

"Don't worry unnie, I'll cover up for you." Hyuna said and gently pushed Hyemi out of her seat. "Excuse me, I'll just go to the washroom." Hyemi said and went out of the book club. She suddenly saw Nayoung and ran up to her. "Nayoung~!"

Nayoung turned around and looked at Hyemi. "Yah! Shouldn't you be at the photography club by now?" Nayoung asked her. Hyemi nodded and went to the photography club. She entered the room and bowed. "Mianhae if I'm late ~"

"Oh, Hyemi-ah. Can you buy us a new camera this this afternoon? Don't worry, I have the money." Eunji said as she gave Hyemi the money. "But why do we need another one for the...5th time?"

Eunji turned around and gave a death glare to Hwayoung. "She broke our camera again. I swear, we really need to replace her." Eunji said and walked off. Hyemi sighed and excited the photography club. Only 10 minutes more then cheerleading practice would start. "I'm tired already..." Hyemi mumbled as she went to the girls' locker room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hyemi's P.O.V)

I was making my way to the locker room, until this queenka-like girl blocked my way. I rolled my  eyes and glared at her. "What do you want Jessica?"

Jessica smirked. "Simple, I want you to stay away from Shinee. Especially my Jonghyun oppa." Jessica said. I let out a loud laugh.

"Me? Stay away from Jonghyun? Sure. My pleasure." I said and walked off. "Jonghyun's not important to me anyways so I don't mind." I said and went inside the girls' locker room. I changed into her cheerleading uniform and went to the soccer field. The gym was closed for a week so chose the soccer field to practice at.

I met Jessica and Yoona, they were also part of the cheerleading team. "Girls, you need new uniforms. Didn't I say that very short skirts aren't allowed in here?!" I yelled at them.

Yoona froze and went back to the girls' locker room. "Okay, on your position girls." I said and pressed the play button. "You know this weekend's basketball match? I'll be with you when Minho's team are playing. But since I'm on the girls' basketball team, I won't be cheering with you." I explained and they all nodded.

The girls did the stunts perfectly, not wanting to make a mistake since I'm kinda strict. Unfortunately, Jessica is with Yoona at the infirmary since Taemin hit Yoong with the soccer ball. The practice ended and we all bade goodbye with each other.

"Finally~ One last thing to do. Buy a camera." I said to myself as I let out a loud sigh. I exited the school building and rode a cab to the mall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The practice exactly ended at 7:30 pm, and the mall would be closing at 8:30 pm. Hyemi arrived at the mall and started looking around for a camera.

"Gosh, why is Hwayoung breaking our camera all the time?" Hyemi asked myself and went inside the gadget store. Little did she know, Jonghyun was following her.

"Hyung, don't you think it's a bad idea to follow Hyemi? I want to go home ~" Taemin whined. "Just go home, I'm still busy following Hyemi." Jonghyun said. Taemin sighed and went home by himself. "That kid. I didn't meant it literally.." Jonghyun mumbled and decided to surprise Hyemi.

Hyemi couldn't find any camera like the ones before so she decided to go home since the mall was closing in 5 minutes. Hyemi was walking to the elevator when she saw something move. Her walking pace went faster, she was getting a bit nervous.

"Hyemi-ah." Someone said from behind. Just like in the horror movies that Hyemi watched, she turned around slowly. Once she saw Jonghyun's dinosaur face, she sighed in relief.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" Hyemi asked. "Nothing, just playing my role today as a stalker." Jonghyun said as he walked up to Hyemi, smiling like a devil.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hyemi's P.O.V)

"Nothing, just playing my role today as a stalker." Jonghyun said as he walked up to me, smiling like a devil. I glared at him, giving him the stay-away-from-me look but he didn't care.

I practically ran away and stepped into the elevator. I kept pressing the close button but the elevator doors were stuck...I think.

He smirked and ran into the same elevator with me. I groaned and put a distance between us. He suddenly turned to me and tilted his head. "Park Hyemi, I just want to ask you. Why do you HATE me?" Jonghyun asked, having the emphasis on the word 'hate'.

I scoffed and looked at him. "What do you think is the reason huh? Oh! I know, you don't even know my little secret." I said.

"What secret are you talking about?" He asked. "Well, it's very obvious if you can see it. I hate boys, especially you Dino!" I snapped. "What? Why me?" He asked again. Ugh, I'm getting annoyed with his silly questions already. I was about to talk, until the elevator shaked. I lost my balance and fell on top of Jonghyun.

"Ahhh~!" I practically screamed.

Jonghyun laughed, but soon realized that the elevator stopped going down. "Ugh! I knew this would happen if I'm with YOU!" I yelled. "Just chill. It will move again, I promise." Jonghyun said. Wow, dino Jonghyun is...soft?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jjong's P.O.V)

Three hours had passed already and the elevator wasn't moving. What the hell? I suddenly felt something on my shoulder. I looked on my side and there she was.

"Hyemi?" I asked. No response.

"Nice talking by the way." I said and rested my head on the wall. Damn it, I think we're gonna be stuck in here for a while. Might as well take a nap..

ZzzzZzzzzzZZZzzzzzz.