Saranghae ..

Sudden Confession ~ Myungzy~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG61b1De8Fs5oA0f_5k1E

 

 

 

After getting permission from her husband , Suzy quickly went to the park to meet Luhan but she he's nowhere to be seen . " Where is him ?? '" thought her little heart . 

She decided to take a walk while waiting for him . The weather was very nice that day . Suddenly , a pair of couple passed by her and the guy somehow seems so familiar . I think I've saw him somewhere . Without hesitation she immediately followed him .

The couple suddenly stooped in front of the lake . Both of them turned to look at each other face revealing their face to Suzy's view . Her mind immediately went blank as soon as she saw the guy's face .

 Lu-Luhan ?? Is that him? Wait isn't that Krystal , right ? What are they doing ? Their next move shocking her even more . Luhan suddenly leaned it and captured Krystal's lips with his . 

Suzy gasped in shock .  Her tears flowing non-stop , staining her beautiful features . How could you ? I thought you love me , Oppa ... How could you .

Not wanting to hurt even more , she immediately run away from there and went to her apartment . She just can't stop crying . She felt horrible , like dying . How could the one she love betrayed her with her own bestfriend ! 

As soon as she entered her apartment , Myungsoo was nowhere to be found . She quickly dashed into their bedroom only to find Myungsoo who was looking through their album .

He was shocked to find Suzy , standing at the , draining of tears . Without hesitation , he quickly pulled her into his embrace . He let her calmed down before asked her to tell him what happened . Suzy told him everything .

Slowly , her tears started to flow again . 

" Oppa , can you stay with me ? Don't leave me " said her , still crying in his embrace ,

" Shh , forget it . I'm here , Suzy . " Said Myungsoo softly . Seeing his love crying making him felt so hurt , He knew that it will ended like this . He don't blamed Luhan for this instead , he blame himself . If only he warned her about this earlier . 

"  Oppa , I'm sorry ... I've never treated you like my husband . " She said while burying her head on his chest . Myungsoo slowly carressing her hair . 

" Shh..listen now , Bae Suzy . I'm not gong to leave you . I'm the one who chose to marry you in the first place so I must bear with it. I'm glad you realized . Being your husband is the happiest I can do in my life . 

Suzy somehow was touched by his words . She doesn't know what to say . Her mind went blank.

Myungsoo then released her from his embraces . He wiped the tears that staining her face . He took a deep before cupped her face . 

" Suzy , i know this may be a bit shocking , but I just can't hold it anymore . Seeing you cries for other guy made me felt so  hurt . I dobnt expect you to returned my feelings but ...." he then suddenly stopped making Suzy looking at him , totally confused .

He move forwards slowly , closing the gaps between them until there nose touching each other . Suzy can feel his hot breathe , brushing her lips . 

" Saranghae , " he softly whispered before their lips finally met . The kiss was soft and tender . It's the sweetest kiss she ever had , totall different from Luhan's . She slowly closed her eyes and replied his kiss .

After a few minutes , the finally pulled away . It was an ackward silent for a while . Slowing , blush started to form on their cheeks.

" Suzy , saranghae " confessed him again , louder to makesure that she heard it clearly . Meanwhile Suzy can just froze in her spot . 

She don't know what to say . Her heart was beating so fast and she felt a butterflies in her stomach .

"I....I..."said her, trying hard but she cant' . She looked up and saw Myungsoo's upset face . He just smiled weakly at her . She felt his hands that cupped her cheeks slowly loosen .

Myungsoo turned his back , but before he could even made his first steps , he felt a pair of arms that wrapping his waist . He slowly loosen the grip and turned around only to face Suzy .

Suzy then looked up meeting their eyes .She suddenly smiled cutely at him before saying , " Nado saranghae " . With a quick move , she leaned forwards and pecked his lips than quickly let go before ran into their bedroom and closed the door , leaving Myungsoo dumfounded . 

Myungsoo , in the other hand , still trying to understand the situation around him . His lips immediately curled up , smiling like idiot . 

He brought finger to trace his lips . I'm not dreaming , right ? . He remembered the situation earlier and blushing madly .

" Watch out ~ Bae Suzy . You're so gonna get " Whispered him slowly , smirking . 

 

So guys~~ I'm giving Myungsy to you . Aigoo~~ I never get enough of this couple . They are just so cute . Stay Calm and ship myungzy eo ?? Let's wish them a good life . 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo-EdS-8Ku6klx3pe5jEE

p/s : the pictures are not mine , Credits to the owner ^^