Chapter 1

Life With........Him

 

Chapter 1: Why?!?


Narrator's POV:

 

"But Mom! Can't I just stay home alone?" June pleaded her mom.

"Absolutely not, you cannot stay by yourself for a nearly a year." her mom said.

"But I've stayed by myself plenty times, why is now any different?" June said helping her mom carry her bags.

"Because dear, those were trips that lasted no longer than 5 months. I'm sorry, but we're going to send you to the Choi's tomorrow." her mom said.

June groaned.

"Ugh, but I don't even know those people." June complained.

"You don't? They have a son that's your age and he goes to your school too." her mom said.

"Who?" June asked.

"His name is Choi Hansol. You don't know him?" her mom asked.

June thought for a moment.

"Uuuuuuuuummmmmm.......Nope. I know no one of that name." she said.

"Well then, you can make a new friend. I've met him and he's a fine young man. He's very good looking, and talented. I was talking with his mom, and we've thought so many times to have you two in and arranged marriage when you're older-"

"Whoa, mom! Okay! I am only 15. No need for all that marriage stuff yet." June said.

Her mom chuckled.

"Well, you never know, by the time we get back, the both you might be dating." her mom teased.

June rolled her eyes.

"Mom, I don't even know the dude." June said.

Then her dad came down the stairs.

"Alright, you two get to bed, we have to wake up bright and early tomorrow. Seoulmi, bed, now." her dad pointed up to her room.

June got off the couch and kissed her both of her parent's cheeks and went up to her room. She shut the door and got under the bed covers.

She sighed.

I don't want to go to some stranger's house....

 


~Meanwhile At The Choi Household~

 

"Hansol, come down here for a moment!" his mom called.

Hansol got off his computer and went downstairs where his mom and dad were doing their paperwork.

"Yeah mom, dad?" he said.

"Son, we have a guest coming over tomorrow, she'll be staying with us for about a year. I need you to be with her all the time when she arrives here tomorrow. Her parents put her in our trust, and I'm putting my trust in you to watch her alright?" his mom said straight forwardly.

Hansol gave his mom a look.

"What?" he said.

"Some close friends of ours are going on a business trip for a year, and they're leaving their daughter with us." his dad said.

Hansol cocked his head in confusion.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because, now go to sleep, we need to wake up early tomorrow." his mom said.

Hansol sighed and went back up to his room.

Sophia was standing at the topof the stairs.

"What was that all about?" she asked.

"Some girl is gonna come live with us for a year." he said.

Sophia's eyes lit up.

"Really?! I'm gonna have a sister?" she said.

Hansol chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"She's only living with us for a year Sophia, but yeah, I guess you can say that. Now go to bed, we have to wake up early tomorrow." he said.

Sophia nodded and ran to her room.

Hansol smiled and shut his door.

This should be fun....


A/N: Annyeong! First Chapter's Up! Hope You Liked It!

Comment Your Thoughts And Subscribe If You Like My Story!

Annyeong~^^