Your Sisters and BAP

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party has begun and everyone was socializing. You looked around. You smiled at how everyone interacted with each other. It was as if everyone has been knowing each other for forever. It made you happy to see everyone get along so well and so naturally. You went out to the balcony to get some fresh air.

"Having fun?" a familiar voice asked.

You turned around to find Zelo. He came over and stood next you. "Yea. This party is amazing." You turned around and leaned on the hand railing, looking over at your sisters and BAP. You saw Daehyun and Somi sitting at a seperate table feeding each other cake. "Geez, look at those two love birds." You nodded towards your sister and Daehyun.

Somi and Daehyun started dating about two months after you guys started working at the cafe.

"They sure are something." Zelo chuckled then fell silent.

You saw him look over to the youngest of you and your sisters, Yumi. "So," you crept over towards Zelo teasingly.

Zelo backed away, "What?" he asked inncently.

"What do you mean 'What?'" you punched his arm, "when are you going to confess to Yumi that you like her?!" you yelled.

Zelo cupped your mouth, "YAH!! Keep your mouth shut! Everyone's gonna hear you!" You bit his hand. Zelo winced in pain and yanked his hand off your mouth, "Geez are you an animal or something?" he rubbed his hand.

"Bleh, pabo." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Yah!" Zelo raised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter