Cook Off: Hyeyeon VS Yongguk

You're the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Geez again? It's like the fifth one this week.* "C'mon." You headed downstairs to the kitchen. Zelo followed you.

"I wanna come too!" Yumi cooed. She turned over to Youngjae who was still explaining each chess piece. "Mianhae Oppa. I'm gonna go with Kyeongmin Unnie to watch Hyeyeon Unnie and Yongguk Oppa's cook off. Let's continue this later?" Yumi looked at Youngjae with innocent eyes.

Youngjae patted Yumi's head, "Araso. I already know Hyung is going to lose to Hyeyeon noona. Again." he smirked.

Yumi, Youngjae, Somi and Daehyun met you downstairs. You opened the kitchen door. All of you guys filed in one by one.

"Oh look Yonggukie. Everyone's here to watch you lose. Again." Hyeyeon winked.

"YAH!!" Yongguk smacked his hands down on the stainless steel table. Everybody jumped from surprise except for Hyeyeon.

"Go out already!" You pretended to cough.

"YAH, KYEONGMIN-AH!" It was Hyeyeon's turn to smack the table. The cooking supplies shook on the table.

"Whoah! Careful there Unnie. Your gonna break the frikin table." You laughed at your Unnie who was getting frustrated with you.

Hyeyeon blew her bangs out of her face. She took a deep breath and focused on Yongguk again, "You ready for this?" Yongguk straightened up and gave her an evil smile.

"Welcome! Welcome! Welcome to Matoki Cafe's ultimate cook off!" Himchan stood at the side of the table talking into the whisk in his hand as if it were a mic.

Daehyun saw that Himchan was talking into his special whisk getting some spit on it. His eyes widened and jumped on top of Himchan. "Hyung!! This is my special whisk!!" he snatched the whisk out of Himchans hands. He took a clean rag of the counter and splashed water on it. He started to vigorously wipe the whisk. All of a sudden one of the prongs on the whisk slightly bent out of place. "NOOO!!" Daehyun's eyes were about to buldge out of his head.

Somi walked over to Daehyun, "C'mon Oppa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter