~Chapter 3~

Battling for Her Heart {SEMI HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungkook's POV:

I walked into the dance studio at school and when I got in there I saw Infinite and Teentop."UGHHHHHHH...why must we have a dance class with them and why must ~~~ have a class with all of us. There's like 20 of us and only 1 of her and what if what if they start liking her cause she's really pretty and UGHHHHH Jungkook get your head out of that thought." I thought to myself and started glaring at Infinite and Teentop with BTS. The bell soon rang and ~~~ walked in and I didn't notice her standing right there looking confused. "Yah!!!! Class has started!!!" I heard her voice and everyone looked at her and ~~~ looked kinda of frighten for some reason. I followed her eyes and saw that she was staring at C.A.P and she started to shake a little bit. "Yah!!! Stop looking at her and go to look at a wall or something!!!" I heard J-Hope hyung yell at them. Teentop and Infinite started to go sit at the opposite side of the room and oppsite of each other while glaring holes into their souls. ~~~ looked up and then smiled at J-Hope hyung and I admit her smile kinda made me smile back. I walked towards ~~~ and the members did too. They looked at her for a while and then smiled and started to introduce themselves and ~~~ smiled like an angel.

Narrator's POV:

" Annyeonghasyo!!! We are Bangtan!!! Nice to meet you."  BTS introduced together. ~~~ smiled and introduced herself. "Annyeonghasyo, I'm ~~~ and I hope we can be great chingus." ~~~ chuckled a bit and shaked hands with BTS. Jungkook couldn't stop staring at her ,so the members laughed and pushed him forward to introduce them to her. "~~~ this is Jin,Suga,J-Hope,Rapmon,V,and Jimin." Jungkook pointed to each member. ~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter