~Chapter 2 ~

Battling for Her Heart {SEMI HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Narrator's POV:

~~~ was really cheerful when she walked out of her class because Jungkook had made friends and they have a few classes together.~~~ was walking to her class she bumped into a guy." Mianhae... I should watch where I'm going."~~~ she said with a soft voice. "You better watch-" before he can even finish his sentence he stared at her and started to blush. "Ummmm...I-i-it's okay." He was to amazed to even say anything and ~~~ just walked away leaving him staring.

~~~'s POV:

I was walking to my next class but I bumped into a guy. I apologized but he was going to yell at me so I lowered my head.I heard him starting to speak but then he stopped and looked at me. >_< Do I have something on my face? I just lowered my head confused and then walked away and I was lucky I saw his name tag so I don't have to run into him again. As I raced to my next class I kept thinking about how to pronounce his name. "Myungsae,Myungsaw, or was Myungsoo. Aishhhh I can't seem to think." I thought to myself. But instead I just thought of something else. As I was going into my seat I saw a senior with really scary eyes so I'm guessing I have a class with seniors again. As I was going to sit down at my seat the senior pushed the desk and glared at me. I trembled and I went to the other side of the room. He's so mean looking >_< I can't take this anymore I want to have Jungkook in this class. "Iyahhhhhhh I can't even look at people in this class cause all they did was glare at me." I mumbled ,so I justed lowered my head and sat there quietly.

L's POV:

I ran into a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter