First day of school

Anonymous Prince

 

    Chapter 1 

 

omg!! don't you dare laugh XD

   I woke up early in the morning and get prepared to go to school. This is my first day of my last year in highschool.

   

  I ride a bus and later on I arrive  at the school then I enter the gate and walk ahead then I stop suddenly when I hear a scream of a girl student.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! they're here!!! scream the girl"

 

then the next thing happened is all the girl I see is screaming 

 

"OMG, they're so handsome" said the first one

"Our princes......" seconded the other one

 

then I look at the back and I see a bunch of guys. It's the student council committe heading trough the gate then seconds later they are being sorrounded by those crazy screaming girls.

 

"I think this day is just another-normal day..nothing seems different" I said in my mind

 

then suddenly I just fell down on the ground because someone bump me

 

"Oh! Im sorry!....I didn't mean that" she said sarcastically.

 

I look at to the person who bumps me and for a while I thought I was gonna having a nightmare early in the morning it was Ji Hye a person who looks like a devil reincarnated in her human body. She use to bully me in the middle school because that is her hobby and that what she always do to me and everyone around.

 

And oh I forgot to tell that she is THE SELF PROCLAIMED DREAM GIRL of the campus (mygoodness!)

and she have a group that consists of 6 members... they're group name called...umm..oh the super cute.. lovely-lovely ...

beautiful....girls..umm...pretty i don't know whatever girls.. (maybe?sorry i forgot)

 

back to the scene

 

then she bump me bla..bla..bla..

 

I just gave her a fake smile, then she smile at me too (fake maybe) 

then she walk away.

 

 

 

When I started to stand up, there is a hand stretch over me then I lifted my face and there I saw a handsome prince with a shining shimmering golden cape then I grab his hand and he called his horse then we ride to his horse and went far far way and live happily ever after.THE END XDDDD (joke of course this only my imagination)

 

when I started to stand up there is a hand stretch over me I lifted my face and saw a handsome prince (this is not my imagination anymore) cause it is  a prince---one of the campus princes..

 

"The student council president"

 

 

"Are you ok?" he asked to me

 

Then i just stared at him then nod.

 

when someone shouted

"Kai let's go" 

 

I look at to the person who shouted. It was the vice president of the student council committee-Chanyeol

 

 

"Bye" president kai said to me then walk away.

 

Then I realise that I was left alone and I notice  around that evergirl around was staring me....staring me like they want to eat me alive....

 

 

 

 

               -----------------------------------End of the Chapter--------------------------------------------