08

What Life Is All About

            “I would gladly choose Miss Park Chorong as my partner,” Chorong’s jaw dropped as she heard him, looking at the guy who is just a two tables away from her.

            “Alright then, Mr. Nam will paired up with Miss Park for this project. Anyone else want to volunteers?” Their Mr. Yoo who is their teacher for Art & Design said which almost gave her a heart attack. Chorong let out a heavy breath while ruffling her hair into mess, as mess as her mind was. She could hear the entire girls in her class were sighing, not forget to mention the disappointment in their voice. She almost cursed out-loud during the class when she heard that new transferred student who is named Nam Woohyun assigned her as his partner for the upcoming project of their Art & Design class. How could this happened!? And where the hell he knew her name?

            Sighing, she quickly sketched the details for the project so that it would e easier for her to plan the project with that new guy. Like seriously, she hates him since the first time she met him. It’s not that she knew him that much but by looking at his personality, it’s clearly showed that he’s a full-time playboy and a snobbish person. She hates it. So much.

            “Tch, why would the girls like him so much? It’s not that he’s too perfect or what,” She mumbled quietly. Well, she’s lucky that she managed to get herself a place which doesn’t need her to have a deskmate or another student to sit beside her since everyone already got their own seat. Yeah, she’s also grateful that Nam Woohyun didn’t choose to sit beside her oh my God, she could just swear how peace it was to sit alone in the Art & Design class. By the way, the students that assigned in this class are only Art & Design Club members. And she has to admit it that the students from her grade are the least in the club.

            “Alright, class dismissed.” The teacher announced as the school-end bell rang. “Finally,” She thought. She quickly stuffed up her things in her bag and walked in front towards Mr. Yoo, wanting to discuss the thing that really disturbs her mind.

            “Excuse me, Sir. Can I talk to you?” Chorong asked her teacher politlely. She watched Mr. Yoo cleaned up his art stuffs before taking a seat at his place. “Yes, what is it Miss Park?” He said, giving the permission for her to speak. Chorong clasped her lips, hoping that her teacher would approve her request.

            “Well.. It’s about the project.. Can I change my partner?” She finally said it which made the thirty years old guy in front of her drew a few wrinkles on his forehead as if he’s asking for an explanation. Chorong cleared before explaining about her thought, “It’s not that I have a problem to do the project with Mr. Nam but.. He’s a new-transferred student and…..” Before she could finish it a voice cut her off.

            “That’s why we should do the project together,”

Chorong thanked herself for not slipping some curse words as she heard the voice. Good, he just ruined everything. Mr. Yoo coughed a little bit as Woohyun stood beside Chorong. He could sense some negative charges between both of them.

            “Alright, let’s just go with the earlier arrangement. Miss Park you would be partnered with Mr. Nam for this project.” Mr. Yoo finally said his final words. Woohyun smiled quietly while Chorong was having a ‘I-can’t-believe-that-this-is-happening’ expression on her face. Mr. Yoo stood up from his place, making his way through the door and then he stopped as he turned back to take a glance of his two students. “I hope you guys would cooperate with each other for this project. Remember, this is your last year.” With that, he leave both of them. Chorong gulped her own saliva as she heard the ‘last year’ phrase and yeah of course she would give her very best for the project. But she didn’t even expect that it would turn like this. She and that guy, Nam Woohyun? Urgh, disgusting!

            “So… Are you in?” The guy beside her asked. Chorong gritted her teeth, slightly nodding as sign of agreement. Woohyun drew a smirk on his face.This year would be an exciting year for him at this new school. Chorong took a few steps away from that Nam Woohyun guy as she felt uncomfortable being with him. “God, why must this happened to me?” She sighed.

            “Alright. Since you already agreed about this thing, how about you give me your phone number?” Woohyun said, making his first step. Chorong rolled her eyes, not even care about Woohyun said. She started to make her steps towards the exit and she could hear that Woohyun was saying, “Excuse me miss, I need your phone number so that we could discuss about the project during another time.” Hearing this, Chorong turned to the guy, she has a serious gaze plastered on her face.

            “Don’t have to I guess. Let’s meet at the school’s library every Wednesday after the school ended. Understand?” She said bluntly, not even care about what Woohyun would respond. Woohyun in other hand just watched the girl made her way out from the Art Room, leaving him alone with a playful grin on his lips. “This gonna be interesting,” He thought with a hand scratching his beautiful pointed chin.

            “Hey, Naeun,” Eunji called her while stirring her ice blended. Her mind was flying away, frequently thinking about the meeting last few days. “Hm?” Naeun responded, tilting her head as she watched the elder who seems in a deep thought.

            “Wanna ask for your opinion, actually.”

            “What kind of opinion?”

            “Well…..” Eunji stopped for a while, taking a breath before she continued with her words. “About the last meeting.” Naeun’s raised a brow as she heard her. Looks like the meeting turns out well.

            “Yeah, what is it though?” She asked. Without Eunji realized,  a smile crept on her face. She felt like something just possessed her because she’ve been feeling so happy since she went back from the meeting. She just can’t stop herself from smiling.

            “Aw, look at you. It’s great to see you smile like this everyday,” Naeun teased which earned a smack from Eunji. She let out a little chuckle after succeeding to tease the elder. She spotted the change on Eunji these few days after the meeting. Talking about the meeting, she haven’t seen that Kim Myungsoo guy for a few days. Where could he’ve been?

            “The Kims are nice, I hope they would take a good care of me after the marriage.” Eunji looks more confident when it comes to the marriage. But she still feel scared because it would be a huge responsibility for her to be a wife at this kind of age. She still needs to attend high school for another  year before she could assigned to the university. It would be hard for her to carry two responsibilities in one time, though.

            “Yeah, I think your parents did their best for you,” Naeun encouraged her, hoping that Eunji won’t stay mad at her parents for the marriage. “I hope so,” She said bitterly. But in the same time she was grateful that her parents made a good choice and she is confident that The Kims can take care of her well. Suddenly an image of Kim Sunggyu appeared in her mind.That guy seems so nice and gentle. Even if she didn’t knew him that much, but she believe that she can lean to him.

            “Anyway unnie, did the other Kim attended the school these days? I haven’t seen him since the day after the meeting.” Naeun suddenly bringing up the topic. Eunji drew a few wrinkles as she heard Naeun. “What do you mean by ‘the other Kim’? Eunji asked, confused.

            “Well… I mean, that Kim Myungsoo guy.” She finally said, hoping that Eunji wouldn’t think in other  way because it’s rare for her to talk about boys.

            “Ah, you mean him. I don’t know. He hadn’t attend the school for three days. I wonder why,” Eunji said while sipping at her scrumptious ice blended down to . Naeun in other hand couldn’t help but feeling worry. “What’s wrong with him?” She thought in her mind. Suddenly it hits her. This is not so her. She never be worried of the person that she barely knew. But that Myungsoo guy really makes her feel worried.

            “Anyway, talking about this… Are you sure that you’re not interested in him?” Eunji stated teasingly. Naeun could feel that her cheeks were burning up. She quickly turned away.

            “Whoa, this is so unbelievable.” Eunji murmured, staring at Naeun with an amused expression on her face. Naeun tried to act cool in front of the elder, she kept blaming herself since she’s the one who came up with that guy. She took a sip of her strawberry smoothies to hide her nervousness.

            “You fell to him?” Eunji stated, Naeun almost choked on her smoothies when she heard Eunji. She coughed a little bit eyeing the elder with an unbearable expression. Gosh, Jung Eunji please stop with the nonsense things!

            “No, I’m not.” She said sternly. A smirk crept on Eunji’s lips as she scratched her chin with her fingers. “Yes, you are. I can see it.”

            “Tch, keep putting up your hopes high. I’m afraid that it won’t happen.” Naeun said confidently, denying all Eunji’s accussions which made Eunji pouted.

            “You’re the one who should be worried of yourself.” Naeun said once again. Eunji glanced at the younger. “Me?” She said, pointing at herself. Naeun nodded slightly. “Pfft, you’re caught this time Jung Eunji.” Her evil side of mind said.

            “Of course. You’re the one who’s falling in love.” Naeun stated, her confidence never leave her. Eunji became silent after what Naeun said. Obviously forced herself into a deep thinking. “Did I really fell to him?” She asked herself, still confused about her feelings. She would try to consider it since it was their first meeting. And they would meet again for few times until they said their marriage vow.

            Myungsoo threw himself on the comfy sofa, relaxing his exhausted body. He just finished stuffing up his stuffs in his new room. Yeah, his aunt just approved him to live with Woohyun and the others at Hoya’s penthouse. Well, thank goodness that Sunggyu keep his promise well and his aunt gladly consider it. But to be honest, his parents didn’t got informed about that. He already talked to his aunt about keeping this as secret from his parents. Because he knows that if his mom acknowledge this, there would be a big fuss and he needs to avoid that from happened.

            Almost forgot to mention that he was absent for school since three days ago obviously because he’s too busy transferring all his stuffs into his new room. Well, Hoya’s penthouse got 10 rooms so he doesn’t have to share any room with the others. And of course, five of them were all glad that he’s moved there with them.

            “This is awesome.” He muttered, looking around his new room. It was huge, and he loved it. He placed his black guitar at the right side of the room in its case. And not to forget a special shelf for him to place his cameras. There’s various kinds of them and it will make you feel as if you were in a camera shop. He grinned as he walked towards the shelf  and a smile stretched on his lips as his delicate hands reached for a camera. It’s a DSLR to be exact. It’s the one that Woohyun gave him as a birthday present on his 15th birthday. And he admits that he treasures the camera a lot. Two years already passed but he never uses it. But now, he decided to take the camera out of the shelf because he may use it daily starting tomorrow.

            “Finally. It’s the time.” He said, as he studied the camera’s features. The camera may just looked like the other cameras but there’s something special about it. He smiled as he remember that time when he made a promise with Woohyun.

            “Gosh, this camera is totally gorgeous.” Myungsoo praised the gift that he just received from Woohyun as he studied its features. Woohyun was totally glad that the younger like his present.

            “You know what, there’s something special about the camera.” Woohyun frequently said which made Myungsoo felt curious about it.

            “What is it?”

            “I need you to promise me something.” Woohyun said in a serious tone. Myungsoo slight nodded, paying his full attention towards the elder.

            “Promise me that you will use this camera to capture the pictures of the girl that have your heart.” Myungsoo gave a disgusted look as he heard him, thinking that Woohyun would probably joking about that. But he’s totally not. “Kim Myungsoo, I really mean it.” Woohyun stated once again, ditching all his playful character in front of the younger. Myungsoo who sensed this quickly gave a nod as sign that he agreed.

            “Fine, I promise.” Myungsoo finally said which made a playful smirk stretched on the other guy lips. “You won’t regret it Myung. I promise.” Woohyun remarked. Myungsoo rolled his eyes on the guy’s remarks. Jeez, Woohyun is damn so cheesy.

            Till this day he always wondered why would Woohyun made him to promise that. And now he realized that it’s the right time for him to keep his promise. His clutched the camera, couldn’t wait to use it. But there’s something bothering him. Would he succeed in capturing the girl’s picture without her knowing?

Finally I managed to updated it lol ;_; I'm sorry for making a short update sobs lol finally Woorong appeared yehet be ready for the future Woorong moments readers! Anyway, I love WooSoo a lot keke ;; Well, I think this story would be very very long and I'm sorry if I make any late updates in the future /bows/ Please keep supporting this story and love it. Don't forget to subscribe and leave some comments down there. I love you darlings /blows flying kisses/

DON'T FORGET TO READ MY NEW MYUNGEUN FANFIC: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/749995/lovely-enemies-friendship-myungsoo-pinkfinite-myungeun-naeun