05

What Life Is All About

“Naeun. Son Naeun.” He kept repeating that name while playing with the pen in his hand. He’s so curious about that girl who attracts him so much. He never felt like this. This is the first time. And he couldn’t stop thinking about her. What should he do? He don’t even know a thing about that girl except her name. He groaned and ruffled his hair recklessly. “Gosh! I’m going to be crazy!” He muttered to himself. Then suddenly there’s a beep sound from his phone which signalled a message came.

 

Sender : Nam Woohyun =_=

Hey Myungsoo! Are you doing well in Seoul? Guess what…  I have a surprise to tell you.

Me and the others will transfer to Seoul National High School tomorrow! I know that you must miss this hyung  so much don’t you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Let’s meet soon! By the way , can’t wait to meet Gyu-hyung too! Alright then , Myungie goodnight =_=

 

Myungsoo’s eyes were opened wide as he finished reading the message that he just got from his beloved bestfriend , Nam Woohyun. He just screamed in his head. Were he’s kidding or what? Why would they transfered so easily gosh this is so frustrating. Anyway , he couldn’t wait to meet his beloved bestfriends tomorrow. At least he won’t be lonely at his new school right ? Gosh ,  he need to call Woohyun and talk about this. He hopes that Woohyun isn’t pulling any pranks at him about the message that he received earlier. He grabbed his phone and quickly dialled Woohyun’s number.

 

“Hello , Myungsoo.” Woohyun said as he answered Myungsoo’s call.

 

“Yah. Are you just kidding me!? Or is it another one of your pranks ?” Woohyun chuckled as he heard what Myungsoo said. Looks like his little precious friend still didn’t believe the fact that he and the others were going to transfer into that school.

 

“Oh my dear Sugar , of course it’s real! I’m not going to end my senior year without my little lovely kiddo.” Woohyun said in a sweet tone which almost made Myungsoo puked. “Gosh , hyung cut that crap of your cheesy act. It’s gross you know.” Myungsoo shot back.

 

“Yeah , whatever.” Woohyun shortly replied. He could imagine Woohyun was rolling his eyes after he heard what he just said. “Damn. Your parents doesn’t even mind about it?” He asked , curious. Woohyun cracked into a hilarious laugh.

 

“Hey , my parents aren’t so protective since I’m already a grown-up. They immediately agreed when I asked them.” Myungsoo hissed at his statement. “Yeah fine. You’re totally super-grown-up! How about the others?”

 

“Well… Their parents also didn’t mind about the transfer. Actually we just moved in today. Hoya owned a luxurious penthouse here in Gangnam. And you know what , it feels like I’m having my freedom right now. I can do whatever I want ahhhhh so amazing!” Woohyun said in excitement. Myungsoo envy his bestfriends so much. How come they easily got their parents’ permissions without even begging and persuading like he did. World is totally not fair.

 

“Myungsoo , you should just live with us here , you know.” Woohyun continued. Myungsoo gritted his teeth. Actually he also thought the same thing too but how will he move? He already promised to his mother to stay at his aunt’s house.

 

“I also thought the same actually… But maybe next time hyung , you know that I have to ask for my mum’s permission first right?” He explained to Woohyun. Truthfully , he really hates the fact that he must asks for his mum’s permission in everything. He’s really tired of it.

“It’s okay. Take your time. Geez , your mum should stop treating you like a kid. You’re already a grown-up , duhh. It’s annoying sometimes.”

 

“Yeah , looks like you really knew what I felt. At least , she cares about me more than my dad.” Myungsoo said with a sigh. Woohyun already acknowledges the relationship between Myungsoo and his father , Mr. Kim Nam Yoon. Being the one of the rulers of Kim Corporation made him to stay focus with his works. He always neglects his family. That’s the biggest reason why he had this not-so-okay-relationship with his only son , Myungsoo.

“Alright , hyung. Need to go now. See you tomorrow , I guess.” Myungsoo said his last words before ended up the call. He let out a heavy breath. Looks like , his school life won’t be so up.

 

“Let’s settle this up.” Eunji said to her mum. She’s already had enough of this. She hates the guilty feeling that surrounds her for objecting her mum’s request. Mrs. Jung stopped doing her works and turned to her daughter.

“Alright. Have a seat first.” Mrs. Jung motioned her daughter to have a seat in front of her. Eunji did as her mum said.

Mrs. Jung cleared and glanced at her daughter who’s now in front her. “What’s the thing you wanna talk about.”

 

“About the marriage.” Mrs. Jung’s flashed her brows as she heard her daughter. In the same time , she hopes that her daughter will agree on it. Eunji clenched her fist tightly while saying to herself ‘I need to do this. I’m strong.’ She turned to her mother , gulping her own saliva. The woman in front of her had a serious look on her face.

 

“Mum.. I..” She stuttered. Mrs. Jung waited patiently for her daughter to complete her sentence. Eunji glanced her mother nervously , gathering all her strength to say those words.

 

“I agree. About the marriage.” Her mum stood up from her place , approached her and gave her a tight hug. “Thank you. Thank you for agreeing. Oh my god , I knew that you wouldn’t disappoints me.” She stood from her place and nudged at her daughter, hugging her tightly. “I’ll make sure that you won’t regret it.” Her mum said in a soft whisper. Eunji nodded slightly in her mum’s arms. She hope she won’t regret it too. She’s doing it for her parents’ sake.

“I’ll tell your daddy about this. We should start doing the preparations now!” Her mum said excitedly. Eunji tried to smile. Eventhough her heart was badly hurts, but as long as her mother is happy she’ll do anything.

“Alright, mum. I understand. Yeah I will. Bye mum.” He said his last words before ending the call. He let out a heavy sigh and threw himself on the hotel’s comfy bed. He’s panting so hard. He couldn’t think right. Is it supposed to be like this? The world seems unfair for him. He felt like being controlled. He felt like he’s a robot. No life at all. It hurts him sometimes but he just keep it all by himself.

The marriage really screwed him up. This is . How he wish he could find a way to avoid it. Should he run away? No. He doesn’t want to be a coward. He needs to face it. This a reality for him. While he was thinking about himself, suddenly his phone rang. It’s Myungsoo. He hit the ‘answer’ button.

“Yeah, what is it lil bro? It’s already late you know duhh you should sleep by now.” Sunggyu greeted him with his infamous nags. Myungsoo sighed while rolling his eyes.

“Gosh, hyung stop your naggings please you sounded like an old granpa you know that.” Sunggyu whined as he heard what Myungsoo’s said, “Aish, this kid!”

“Oh whatever hyung, I’m calling you because there’s an important thing that I need to tell you.” Myungsoo said in a serious tone. Sunggyu clenched his teeth and listened carefully on what will Myungsoo said.

“Hyung, you must believe this gosh like seriously! Guess what, I’m in the same class with your so-called-future-wife damn I’m totally freaked out you know!” Myungsoo said almost sounding like a fangirl who is spazzing on her idol or something. Sunggyu’s eyes almost pop-out, what the heck! His future wife is damn so young! The between them is like six years gosh this is so cruel to that girl. World is so unfair, she does deserve someone’s better than him. Sunggyu stayed in silent since he didn’t know how to react.

“Uhhh, Hyung.. Say something will you?” Myungsoo said since Sunggyu is being so quiet. He knew that Sunggyu must felt so bad about the marriage. He just couldn’t do anything about it. How he wishes he could help his lovely cousin.

“Oh.. Really? That’s good…” That’s the only thing that he could just said. In his head, he was thinking about how will the girl felt about him. He felt like he just destroyed someone’s future.

“That’s all? You don’t even want to know more about her? Like seriously hyung, now tell me are you serious about the marriage?” Myungsoo suddenly become angry. How could Sunggyu think like the marriage is an easy thing. For God’s sake, Sunggyu should be honest with himself! If he doesn’t want to do it then he need to say it.

Sunggyu let out a heavy breath. Myungsoo was right. He’s such a fool to take a marriage as an easy thing. He really wants to tell his parents that he is unagree about the arranged marriage but he just couldn’t. He scared if he’ll hurts his parents with his decision.

“Please hyung, think about this properly. It’s about your future. And also that girl’s future. Don’t only think about yourself.” Sunggyu smiled hearing Myungsoo’s sayings. He was ashamed by himself. He felt that Myungsoo acted like an adult more than him.

“Myungsoo-yah, like seriously you sounded like an adult. Shall we change our place?” Sunggyu joked. Myungsoo just scoffed. “Never. I don’t want to.” He said shortly. Sunggyu chuckled. Suddenly he remembered about something. He straightened up his body, leaning on his bed.

“By the way, what’s my so-called-future-wife name? I don’t even know her. She must be so sad right for being forced into this.” Sunggyu asked out of sudden. He didn’t even know why he would asked about his future wife. He never cares about that. Until Myungsoo made him realize.

“Well.. She looks quite so sad you know. Actually I don’t even talked to her but she seems like a nice girl and guess what she’s just your style, I think. Ah, and her name is Jung Eunji.” Myungsoo said. It reminds him to Naeun when he talked about Eunji. They look so close to each other and the other five girls too which reminds him to his friends.

“Jung Eunji. What a nice name she has. How I wish I could meet her and have a serious talk about how to avoid ourselves from being involved in this marriage.” Sunggyu stated. Myungsoo chuckled slightly. “Yeah, whatever hyung. Don’t tell me that you want me to set a date for you two gosh you know that I couldn’t do that.”

“Pshhh, I won’t. Why should I? It’s not like you’re a love doctor or something. You don’t even have a girl.” Sunggyu joked. Myungsoo became silent for a while. Suddenly an image of Son Naeun appeared in his head. He couldn’t help himself from thinking of her. What’ve she done to him?

“Well… About that… I should consider about it.” Myungsoo said nervously. Sunggyu was totally shocked and almost lost his consciousness. “The heck Myung, like seriously who’s the super un-lucky girl who have your heart!? Oh my god this is so suprising!” Now it’s Sunggyu turn to sound like a crazy fangirl. He just couldn’t believe that his freaking cold cousin actually had a crush on someone wow this is so unbelievable!

“Yah! Shut up you old man.. How dare you address someone lucky as UNLUCKY gosh like seriously the girls out there were dying to have my heart.”

“Yeah right whatever. But it’s so suprising to know that someone actually stolen your heart. So who is it?”

“Well….” Myungsoo hesitated. “She’s a close friend of your so-called-future-wife, I think.” He said. Sunggyu laughed at him. “Awww, that’s so sweet Myung how about we have our marriage in the same day huh?” Sunggyu joked. Myungsoo cursed at the older for making fun of him. This hyung is totally crazy.

“Chill bro I’m just kidding about it. Yeah, like you said marriage is a complicated thing and I shouldn’t take it as an easy thing. I’ll remember that. Thanks for your advice.” Sunggyu thanked him. He felt so grateful to have a cousin like Myungsoo. No. Myungsoo is his brother. A little lovely brother with an adult brain. Unlike him, he’s so immature.

“There’s no need. You’re one of the most important persons in my life who I treasures the most.” That sentence made Sunggyu felt so touched. If Myungsoo was in front of him, he would give him a tight hug until he couldn’t manage to breath properly.

“By the way, hyung I just want to tell you that Woohyun and the others will transfer to my school tomorrow.”

“WHAT?” Sunggyu almost screamed. “Are you serious?” He asked, still couldn’t believe it.

“Yeah, it’s freaking so serious. I’m totally freaked out when I knew that but yeah they said that their parents allowed them to transfer here. And they’re staying at a penthouse which belongs to Hoya.”

“Wow, they got their parents’ permissons easily! What a heaven life they have. Alright, I’ll see them later after I finished with all my projects this week.” He said. With that, he told Myungsoo his goodbye and ended the phone call. Looks like his life is going to be more interesting with the others 5 guys with him including Myungsoo. But he still need to think about he should proceed to the marriage or not.

 

Omg sorry for a late update sobs I'm so busy with school activities and homeworks. I supposed to post this chap last week but due to some technical problems and my busy-ness so yeahhh I'm really sorry for making you guys waiting tsk that's my bad I'm sorry again /bows/ And I'm so shocked to know that there's so many subcribers omg thank you so much tsk aaaaaa omg i love you guys duhhh /throws hearts/ And don't forget to comment okay keke ;; Don't be a silent reader hehe yo; The next chapter would be like hmm... Maybe it's the time to make Sunggyu meets Eunji harhar and the others will transfer to the school gosh it would be a chaos haha especially to Chorong lmao can't wait for WooRong moments lol kyaaaaa keep waiting dear ;;

 By the way ;; happy birthday to the person who ruined my life sobs haha it's none other than Do Kyungsoo yay /claps/ OMG YOU LITTLE CREATURE I LOVE YOU DAMN SO MUCH SOBS HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAHA PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF LIKE SERIOUSLY DON'T GET INJURED BCS IT HURTS ME SO MUCH TO SEE YOU HURT. AND MOST IMPORTANT IS STAY FABULOUS YO AND KEEP MAKING ME FANGIRL ON YOUR PRECIOUS ENGLISH PRONOUNCATIONS SOBS ;_; PLEASE COVER MORE ENGLISH SONGS DUHH AAAA LOVE U MY HOBBIT AND ONE MORE THING PLEASE MAKES MORE BAEKSOO MOMENTS LOL I SHIP U GUYS DAMN SO HARD U KNOW KEKEKEKEKE ;;