When they meet (One shot)

When they meet

Youngjae was as always, bored when he had schedules. He decided to go out for some fresh air instead of staying in the waiting room. He played games with his phone and wasn't focusing when he was walking, so he walked into a tall guy. When he looked up, his heart stopped because Kris was looking at him with his usual face.  "I-I'm sorry Kris-shi..." He said quietly.. 'Please don't kill me, please don't kill me..' He thought. "Oh! It's okay." Kris said as he felt that he was scaring the little guy. Youngjae looked up and saw him smiling, 'what the?' He thought. "Uh.. I guess I better go now.." Youngjae said while starting to walk away when suddenly Kris grabbed his arm not so gently. "Eek!~" Youngjae screeched and he was pouting at Kris. "That hurt."  He rubbed his arm and glared at Kris. "Sorry about that.." Kris scratched his head, "I was.. I was wondering if you'd like to hang out? With me?.."  Youngjae was shocked that Kris would even ask him out so he asked, " why?" Kris immediately said that he was interested in him, making Youngjae blush a crimson red. "I would love to Kris-shi.." He said softly while fiddling with his fingers, still blushing. "You can drop the honorific and call me Yifan." Kris winked at him, making Youngjae blush even more if that was even possible. "Can I get your number?" Kris asked and Youngjae nodded, Kris then handed his phone to Youngjae to key in his number and to call himself so that both of them have each other's numbers. "I got to go now Yifan.. Um.. See you around?" He said and smiled to Kris, Kris felt that his heart was beating really fast. He said, "Y-yeah sure.." Youngjae then checked his watch, it was almost time for his schedule so he walked back to the waiting room while Kris is still staring into space. After a while, "Yes! I asked him out!" he said and punched the air, people that were walking past were looking at him weirdly, so he put on his usual face and went back to the waiting room. 

 

Sorry if this was crappy xc