001

Dancing In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My tired self was resting on the couch as my fingers were gripping onto the warm mug that was filled with hot chocolate. Sigh. I let out as I watched the rain pouring outside heavily.

I'm wondering how is he doing? Is he eating well? I dont want him to tire himself from too much practice.

Again with the sigh, I shook those worrying thought off my head.

He's better without me, I need to stop worrying and move on. Yes, that's the least I can do.

With the atmosphere getting gloomier, my consciousness began to loose itself and my eyelids were began closing. That was before I received rough knocks from outside my door.

Eyebrows furrowed, I gathered myself up and made my way to the door. While I was on my way there, the knocks never bothered to stop. Rude. I thought. Yet, my thought of how rude the person was completely vanished when I opened the door and saw who it was. Sehun. He was completely drenched from the rain.

In a flash, I hold on to the doorknob and tempted to close the door but it wasnt possible with Sehun's faster reaction. He pushed the door opened, putting his wet hands on my barely clothed shoulder and his emotional eyes pierced right through mine. "Why did you cancel on the audition?!" anger was all over his face, his tone, and his touch. Slightly shaking, I opened my mouth just to have nothing besides thin air came out.

My mind was thinking of thousand things to use it as an excuse but nothing came up. Sehun frustatingly pushed me to the wall, hands were still glued to my shoulders and the gap between our face was just inches away. "Why did you cancel on the goddamn audition?!" he repeated louder with his fist punching the wall followed behind.

I never thought that the caring, shy and clumsy Oh Sehun could change into this.. this fearless, rude man. Thinking that he'd get worst in anytime soon, I decided to speak up but got beaten up by his words before I let out my first word, "I swear if this is because the friend Jung Daehyun of yours then you're so cheap."

Hearing those my light hands waited no longer to give him a slap on the cheek.

"Cheap? What are all these crap you're saying, Oh Sehun? Daehyun has nothing to do with my goddamn decision

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter