Entry #2, 7th grade, 2009

Minji's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I haven't written in a year, Chanyeol told me to only record once a year because you always remember the important, big, exciting stuff in life. It's better to write down what's important and fun and big, interesting moments rather than recording the boring moments that happen everyday right? 

I never got to know Jungkook, and I just realized this morning before school, that Jungkook transferred to Seoul too! Back in Busan, I went to the same school as him, but never noticed. We now go to Jeguk School, and Jungkook is still shy. I still have no friends. 

Let me explain what happened last year first.

6th grade was hell. The '6th grade queenkas' bullied me throughout the entire year. I don't get why I get bullied; Chanyeol was super popular and everyone liked him. No one was there to help me, I was all alone. Chanyeol's training hours are longer, eomma and appa are on business trips for longer periods of time. Sometimes I wonder how I ended up like this. I managed to maintain an A+ average, which was a miracle. Jungkook only talked to me once, when I asked him for help on math homework. Everybody hated me. But somehow I pulled through the year. 

I'll never know how I survived 6th grade, but I did. Today was the first day of school for Jeguk Junior High. The teachers told us that we'll have a school trip next week to the big-name KPOP Idol companies. You know, SM Entertainment, Woolim, BigHit, TOP Media, JYP. First month of school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter