Forever HunHan

Forever Hunhan

Author Note: This story will start as Luhans POV~ I hope you guys like it! Please give me feedback~

Today we, EXO, had dance practice for our new comeback and  was really happy that I could be able to see Sehun again. Sehun and I new our love was more than just friends. Actually everyone new our love was more than that.

When we first heard that we had a couple name, everyone was laughing but I was more blushing. 

"HAHA, everyone already knows you two are gheiiii!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Shut up! Theres ChanBaek too!, look!" I pointed out.

"What?!" Chanyeol took the laptop and shouted.

"Look whos embarrassed now?!" I teased. I left the room and went to get some air. I was too hot and red at the moment. I saw Sehuns reaction and it wasnt a good one. It looked like he was embarrassed.

Does he not like our relationship open to the fans? I sighed and facepalmed myself.

"Yah, what are you thinking about now Lulu?" I turned around to see Sehun right behind me.

"Nothing," I lied.

"Look is it because of the HunHan crap? Yeah I hate it too but dont be so mad about it."

Hate it? I love it Sehun. But I guess I was right, you are embarrassed.

"Haha.. yeah sorry I over reacted.." I mumbled.

"Lets go back inside yeah?" He put his arm around me and and I tried smiling. We entered the dance room with stares all over us. I ignored them and pushed Sehuns hand away from my shoulder.

Once practice started, I avoided eye contact with Sehun and I knew he knew that I was mad at him. To make things worse, he started talking to Kai and I got super jealous and he knew it.

I got really red again and I tried calming down.

After practice, we headed back to the dorm and unfortunately Sehun, Kai and I were put in the same car.

"Whats up with your boyfriend Sehun? Hes been so quiet," Kai joked.

"I dont know, hes being stubborn again," Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Why dont you just give him a kiss and he'll feel better," Kai suggested.

"He doesnt deserve it."

you Sehun. 

I held in my tears because I was manly enough.  We arrived at the dorm and I went straight to my room. 

"What the hell did you do Sehun?" Lay argued.

"Why is everyone blaming me for his behavior?" Sehun said in an attitude.

"Because you were the last to talk to him," Suho added.

"Fine, I'll talk to him."

He entered my room while I was changing.

"Woah," he came closer and hugged me from the back,"Dont you look hot right now."

"Shut up," I blushed.

"Whats wrong baby Lulu~" he moved his hand around my body.

"Why do you care? Why dont you just go with your Kai?"

"Aw, my baby is jealous isnt he?" He started kissing me on my neck.

"Mhmmm, Sehunn," I moaned as he moved his hands down to my member.

"What else? Why you mad?" He turned me around and took off my shirt.

"Its just.. what.. you.. said.. about our relationship.. that.. you hate it," I said everytime he kissed me.  He stopped what he was doing and backed away from me.

"Wait so you like our relationship open to our fans?" he asked and I nodded,"Why?"

"Because I want people to know about us Sehun, whats wrong about that?" 

"Nothing its just, our fans arent going to stop now. They'll keep trying to get in our faces and interviews are going to ask about us two and I dont like that."

"Oh." I was a bit disappointed.

"Can we continue what we were doing?" he changed the subject and I couldnt do anything but nod. That night was the last day we made love.

Three months later..

"Okay EXO-M time to go back to China!" our manager yelled. Our comebacks were now done, so we had to seperate and do our own things again. Usually I'd get upset that I wont be able to see Sehun anymore but this time I didnt give a crap. Ever since he said he didnt want out relationship open, I've been distancing myself with him. 

I was mad, I was furious. But I didnt let my anger get in the way for those who shipped us two. 

Everytime Sehun and I had the chance to show skinship, we awkwardly did it. As time passed by, I know Sehun got more attached with Kai as I was getting more attached to Lay.

We werent even showing our love anymore. 

Our members knew it too. 

Sehun was not mine anymore. He was Kai's now.

One night, I was searching up HunHan videos and I found one that was named 'HunHan in the verge of breaking up?'. I watched it and for some reason I started crying.

I missed Sehun so bad.

Five months later....

EXO-M was going back to Korea for some activities with EXO-K today. Firstly we had a performance then an interview.

"So Luhan how is it back in Korea?" the MC asked me.

"Ahh, its nice seeing my other members again and the fans here," I smiled.

"Okay, how about the rest?" She kept asking us about how we felt then she finally moved on to other questions.

"Sehun and Kai theres rumors about you to sneaking out your dorm at night nowadays.. is it true?" My smile turned to a frown. Of course they would. Sehun was the type of guy to do that. I would know because thats what we used to do. 

"De," Sehun looked at me before continuing,"We go out to get some food since our members dont cook for us." The MC started laughing and the other members did as well. I was too upset that I didnt laugh with them. I just smiled.

When the interview was about to end the MC asked me somethng,"Luhan, the fans are wondering why are you so quiet and down today?"

"Luhan?" she asked again.

"Oh, I'm just tired.. sorry," I aegyoed.The MC awed and the other members laughed. We said our goodbyes to viewers and left the studio. The rest of the day was we just chilled. Kris was with Tao, Baekhyun was with Chanyeol, Suho was with Chen and Xiumin, Sehun was with Kai and I was with Kyungsoo and Lay. 

Kyungsoo was as upset as I was. He was mad at Sehun for taking his best friend away from him. He kept babbling to me on how he and Kai would always hang out and now they barely talk thanks to Sehun.

"Kyungsoo calm down," Lay said.

"I cant, do you know how much I dislike Sehun right now? THIS MUCH." He crushed his water bottle and left the table. I got from my chair and told Kai to talk to Kyungsoo.

First he denied but I lied and told him he was crying and he went straight away leaving me with Sehun.

I was about to leave until Sehun called me,"Luhan? Can we at talk?"

"Why? For what?" I gave him attitude.

"Luhan why are you so mad? I didnt do anything to you for you to be like this."

"Didnt do anything? Yeah thats right you didnt. But what you said, it hurt me Sehun. It may seem nothing to you but it means a lot to me Sehun. Besides why do you care now? HunHan disappeared. Are you happy now? Are you happy no ones talks about us anymore?"

Tears started to fall down from my face.

"Luhan I-"

"No dont you say sorry, because you know what Im over it Sehun Im done. Go and make love with Kai all you want. I dont care. I forgot about you. You forgot about me. Lets just let go of each other." 

I wiped away my tears and left the store.

I looked back seeing Sehun coming. Stupid of me, I forgot we were in the streets and I ran into a car.

"LUHAN!" I heard Sehun cry before I closed my eyes.

"Luhan.. please wake up.." Sehun begged.

Sehuns POV

"Didnt do anything? Yeah thats right you didnt. But what you said, it hurt me Sehun. It may seem nothing to you but it means a lot to me Sehun. Besides why do you care now? HunHan disappeared. Are you happy now? Are you happy no ones talks about us anymore?"

No Im not Luhan if you just listen to me.

Tears started to fall down from his face.

"Luhan I-" I tried talking.

"No dont you say sorry, because you know what Im over it Sehun Im done. Go and make love with Kai all you want. I dont care. I forgot about you. You forgot about me. Lets just let go of each other." 

Im not letting you go Lu, not in a million years.

He wiped away my tears and left the store.

Ugh why are you so stubborn!

He looked back seeing me chasing after him. Stupid of him, he forgot that we were in the streets and he ran into a car.

"LUHAN!" I cried before he could close his eyes.

I called the manager and told them to call an ambulance.

 

"Luhan.. please wake up.." I begged as we entered the hospital.

Ugh why am I so stupid, he wouldnt be like this if it wasnt for me. Why am so careless. I am so sorry Luhan. It should be me in your place. 

I was crying so much. I hated myself so bad.

"Yah Sehunnie, stop crying," I looked up and saw Luhan smiling. He was awake.

"Yah! DOCTOR LU-" I was interrupted by his kiss.

"Shhh, for now lets have this time for us.."

"No Luhan, Im not going to be selfish anymore. You need to check your health pabo." I stood up and called the doctor. The doctor checked him up and said he was fine. He just needed rest and his leg is broken.

"For long is my leg going to be broken doc?" he asked.

"For at least six weeks." I saw his smile turned into a frown. I held his hand and he smiled again.

The doctor gave us papers to fill out but I just gave it to our manager.

"Luhan.. I am so sorry.." I tried apologizing to him.

"For?"

"Everything, Im sorry for not letting our relationship be open to our fans. Its all my fault. Im sorry for making you jealous with Kai. I promise I never liked him. I always loved you. Only you."

"I love you too Sehun," he pinched my cheeks and kissed me.

"Is hunhan back then?" I asked.

"Yes, should we tell our fans?" I nodded and smiled.

A few days later..

We had an interview and I was planning to do something.

"Sehun, I heard you prepared something for us?" the MC asked.

"De, its a rap for someone special."

"Chincha? Is this person here?" I looked at Luhan and nodded. The crowd gasped and waited for me to start.

Yeah, everybody has a secret
I have one too
Most of my friends know
But what about you?
I can't explain what I'm feeling
Could it be true?
I'm not sure but I think I'm falling for you...
To be honest I think it's quite possible
It's funny how this feeling grew...
I'm falling once again
But this time it's for you...
Tell me you like me
Or at least give me a clue... 

I know this feeling
I've felt it before
But that was different
Cause he walked out the door...
I could be losing it
But I'll let the rain pour
Because a day without you
Is like hitting the floor...
All over again
I'll fight this war...

 

I stopped and went forward to Luhan. I kneeled down and said,"I'll forever be your hun and you'll forever be my han."

He blushed and everyone started chanting, HUNHAN HUNHAN HUNHAN.

"Aigoo, kyeopta!" the MC awed.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS!" I heard my members chanting then the fans.

I know I'd regret it but I did it anyways.

"I love you Sehun," he whispered.

"I love you too Luhan."

We will always be known as forever HunHan.

858517_409173979202053_1936921928_o.jpg