Alien 2

Listen! Just shut up and be mine~

Chaerin's POV

 

OH MY GOD!! I'm late! How can I woke up just now?!! I just have 45 minutes to get ready! I am a sleepyhead, but not on work day! Dara eonni usually wakes up earlier than everyone, why didn't she wake me up? Well, it's weird since I didn't hear my alarm rang. Maybe I was too tired and that's why. I actually heard something earlier but I didn't even bother to wake up and check what it was. I got up and walked outside my room noticing that Dara eonni was setting the table. I knocked Minji's door and heard a 'Neeeeeeee' sound from inside. "Oh, she's awake!" I chuckled and Minji opened the door, "Of course I am! I woke up first and I already washed up, just waiting for the breakfast!" She said smiling. "Good Mingkki!" I pat her head.

 

"Naaah! Mingkki is the second to wake up!" Dara eonni said from the kitchen.

"Eeeeh?? But you woke up after me!" Minji said.

"Yeah, and I'm the third!" I nod.

"No no no, I'm the third." Dara eonni simply said.

"Then Bom eonni...?"

 

"YUP! I knocked her door but there was no answer, so I went in but she was already gone!" Dara eonni explained excitedly. "Well, good for her.. Hwangssabu won't get mad at her for being late anymore." I said. Ehh.. At least for this time. "Alright then, Chaerin, why don't you take a shower and join us for breakfast?" She said again and I nod.

 

 

[after breakfast, at YG Building]

 

 

Where the heck is that corn queen? I and the girls have searched for her for the past 15 minutes at the headquarter but there are no signs of her! Not in the kitchen or at the gym. "Excuse me, did you see Park Bom anywhere?" I asked the janitor near the manager office. "I think I saw her at the dance studio just a while ago." He said. "Thank you!" I bowed. "Dara eonni, Minji, I'm going to look for Bom eonni. You can go to the gym first." So I went to the dance studio but found nothing! All I found was a.... Necklace? Somewhat pendant with a loudspeaker shape. I think I saw it somewhere but I forgot. Well, it doesn't matter. Now, let's call!

 

"Eonni! Where are you?"

"...."

"We're at YG right now~~ Hwangssabu will get angry if you're not here right now!" I said.

"....."

"Ahh eonni! You even skipped breakfast! Don't make Hwangsaabu nag at you again."

"....." I hung up since she said okay.

 

Well, I'll meet her at the gym, I guess.

 

Oh, and the pendant, I think I'll keep it. I'll find out who is it belong to.

 

o-o-o

 

Author's POV

 

Bom arrived 5-7 minutes after the call. She came with a panting sound. "Hello.. Everyone..." She took a sit and drank a mineral water which she got from TOP just now. "Eonni! How could you leave us first? Aigoooo!" Chaerin pout. "Hahaha! I didn't know that I could wake up that early!" She said, "Oh, I did skip breakfast but Seunghyun bought me a tea just now." "Tea is not breakfast! And.. Which Seunghyun?" Chaerin asked. "The big one." Bom replied. "Tabi oppa?!" "Yeah.. Oh and I have to...! Wait, I'll be right back!" Then Hwangssabu came in. "Where do you think you're going? Let's start!" He said. Bom sighed, she need to find TOP's pendant. Maybe she could find it later. That's what she thought. She sent a message to TOP saying that she couldn't find it at that time.

 

"BOMMIE!!!" Dara came and hug Bom tightly. "Why did you go so faaaaast?" She pout. "Eonni! It sounds like Bom eonni has gone forever!" Minji laughed and also Chaerin. "YAAAA! Gong Mingkki! How could you said thaaat?" All of them laughed. "Ehm.. Girls? Are we going to work out or what?" Hwangssabu said and the girls stop laughing and start exercising.

 

o-o-o

 

TOP's POV

 

Finished the photo shoot session! Believe it or not all of my pics are awesome. At least that's what I think. But I still feel a burden since I don't have my pendant with me. Well, I don't want any of the boys know about it, that's why I asked Bom noona for it. Most of all, I don't wany Yang-sajangnim to know about it. Maybe he'll cursed me and take all of my precious bearbricks! Hell not gonna happen! I was being so damn clumsy! Now I'm putting all of my stuff in my bag and give it carefully to the assistant manager so I won't lose any of it again. "Hyung? I see you're being extra-careful with your stuff." The maknae came to me and smirk. "Yeah, why don't you take care of your goods too?" "Nah, I don't have to. By the way, why do you look so down, eh?" He asked me. "Me? I'm awesome as usual, panda!" I show him my killer smirk. "Oh like seriously, hyung!" He laughed. "Nothing's wrong, maknae." "Kkay, tell me if something is wrong!" Then he left to search for some snacks.

 

I check my phone and there was a text from Bom noona 3 hours ago! She said she hasn't found it yet. Well, it doesn't matter since it was my fault at the first time. I shouldn't have got her into this. It's my personal belongings, right? I decided to call her.

 

"Hello?"

"TOP!" She said from the other line.

"Err, noona, it's okay if you can't find the pendant."

"What? Why? Isn't it important to you?"

"Well, it is but.. It's not for you, so.. Forget it."

"But I want to help!"

"Why are you being so stubborn? It's my business, not yours." I said coldly.

"But you asked me.."

"I was out of my mind."

 

...

 

...

 

"Fine." She hung up.

 

Wait.. She's mad? Is she.. mad at me? I didn't mean to answer coldly but. I mean, I just don't want her to get busy by searching something that is not important for her. Well, I should've told her nicely. Someone tapped my shoulder. "Hyung? You okay? I heard you were talking with someone on the phone." Ji-yong asked me. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I asked Bom noona for help but I realized it's mine so she shouldn't do it for me." "So.. What did she say?" "She's mad at me." I said but then Ji-yong chuckled, "Go apologize to your goddess, hyung." "What? She's not my goddess!" I denied. Denied? Then she is my goddess? Wait, no, I mean no! What the heck am I thinking?! "Just go apologize to her.. Don't make thinks awkward around you guys." He said and show me his gummy smile. "Yeah, like how NOT awkward you are with Dara noona." I smirked.

 

"HYUNG!!!"

 

"Alright alright, I'll apologize.. I'm going first then."

 

Is that corn queen really mad at me?