Alien 3

Listen! Just shut up and be mine~

Author's POV

 

You know how stubborn the corn queen can be right? Even that she is the oldest among the 2NE1 members and still oder than BIGBANG members but she still act like kids sometimes. Doing aegyos and being stubborn, it's like that personality is already stamped in her forehead. She got mad because when she wnated to help someone sincerely, that person suddenly changed his mind and told her to stop. She really wanted to help him because.. well, she wanted to be a good girl to him so maybe that alien guy will like her.

 

Yes, it's no longer a secret for 2NE1 members that Park Bom does like Choi Seunghyun.

 

But she only likes him. Geddit? Likes him like other poeple like him. Sometimes, Dara even teases her because of that. She just wanted to show him that she can be a good helper and a good noona. At least, she thinks that she is his noona. They're in that kind of relationship besides of the senior-junior relationship. But then that Alien told him that it's not even her business. "Right, Park Bom.. it's not your business." she sighed and walked to the recording studio a.k.a Teddy's studio. She has a schedule to record her part for the upcoming album of 2NE1.

 

"Oh great!"

 

That's her first sentence as she got into Teddy's studio. "He's not even here.. how could I record my part?" she sat at Teddy's sofa and check her phone. She tried to call TOP again because she still wanted to help him even though he already told her not to. But he didn't answer. "Great, he really doesn't appreciate my effort to help him." she sighed. She thoguht about some things like her busy ido life and YG's prohibiton of dating. Well, her dating prohibition ended already last month. After a while she got bored and walk towards the recording room. "Hng? What is this?" she found a paper of Beyonce's Listen lyrics on it. "Oh! Beyonce!" she said happily. Yes, her idol is Beyonce and she loves to sing Beyonce's songs and Listen is one of her favorite song!

 

She took a deep breathe.

 

A deep breathe and consentrate.

 

Consentrate to feel the meaning of the lyrics.

 

 

 

And she start to sing with her beautiful voice.

 

 

[Beyonce - Listen]

 

Listen to the song here in my heart
A melody I start but can't complete
Listen to the sound from deep within
It's only beginning
To find release

Oh,
The time has come
For my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own
All cause you won't
Listen...

Listen,
I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home in my own home
And I've tried and tried
To say what's on my mind
You should have known
Oh,
Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me
But now I gotta find my own.

You should have listened
There is someone here inside
Someone I thought had died
So long ago

Oh I'm screaming out, and my dreams will be heard
They will not be pushed aside or worked
Into your own
All cause you won't
Listen...

I don't know where I belong
But I'll be moving on
If you don't...
If you won't...

...listen to the song here in my heart
A melody I've started but I will complete
Oh,
Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling..

 

 

She stops at that 'You don't know what i'm feeling' part. She sighed at the thought that Seungyun didn't understand her feelings.

 

Then she continues..

 

 

I'm more than what you've made of me
I followed the voice you think you gave to me
But now I gotta find my own,
My own.

 

 

She finished with a deep sigh. "That was quiet fun.." she said and smile by herself. Bom came out from the recording room and shocked because someone was sitting on the sofa, closing his eyes and smiling.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

o-o-o

 

TOP's POV

 

I think my phone just rang. I'm not answering since it's just probably from manager hyung askinng why i'm leaving first from the photo shoot session. I already told the boys that i'm going to fix things with that stubborn some cute corn queen. Wait, did I just say cute? Well, isn't she? I'm just saying. I told the driver of the cab to drop me at the apartement both of BIGBANG and 2NE1 living in. I thought that she would be there... or not? Well, I don't know. At least im trying to find her.

 

Get on the lift.

 

Press the button.

 

Lift stop.

 

Get off the lift.

 

Isn't that really simple to get to their apartment? Hehe, but i didn't tell you the floor where they're living! HAHAHAHA! To prevent sasaengs get there. No offense, I'm just saying. I press the bell button and someone talk through the intercom, "Nu~gu~se~yo~?" said the person. Oh.. I know this one! I know this one! "Minji-ya! It's ou handsome TOP oppa!" I said and laugh. "H-how did you know it was me who's talking?"  "Easy you little countryside kiddo. Your way of talking.. Slow like a turtle!" I laugh again. This time she opened the door. "Seriously?! Aigooo~~" she said and I patted her head.

 

"Is your Bom eonni home?"

"Eh? No, she's at Teddy oppa's studio."

"Oh? Okay then, thanks Minji." I said and walked away.

"What?! You should've asked through phone!"

"Oh...right!!" I hit my forehead hardly. WHY AM I BEING SO STUPID?!

"Bingu~ oppa~~" she said and and laughed at me.

"What.. yaah! Aigoo!" I laughed then she closed the door.

 

She's right, I should've just....confirm where she at. Talking about call.. I should check my phone. "Bom noona??" So it was Bom noona all along? She'll get mad at me more! Gosh, she's a sensitive girl and.. i'm going to get ignored for a long time if she's sulking at me. Yeah, I know her well. I even thought about her all night. Jiyong knows about my feeling to her. It's just. I don't know how she felt about me. Gotta go!

 

Thank god YG Building is near by our apartment! I rushed to Teddy hyung's studio and there.. I heard her. I heard her singing a song beautifuly. Geez, I swear her voice chilling me out. But it's not because it's scary! it's because it's... pure and beautiful. My ears can't get enough to hear it from out side, so I walked in the studio and enjoying every single word from the lyrics. Closing my eyes. Her voice.. can't be find anywhere else! One and only.. Park Bom.

 

Oh? She stopped? Oh, nah.. she continues the song.

 

 

I love it when she sings.

 

I love it how she got her self into the song.

 

I love--

 

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

I opened my eyes and I saw her there, in front of me, confused. "I'll explain it when we get to the cafe just like this morning." I said and give her my deadly smirk. "Eh? Why that cafe?" she said. "You haven't have your lunch yet, right?" I said. "Well, yeah.. Wait, are you buying me lunch?" she said excitedly. "Yeah.. since you put it that way, noona." I chuckled then she stepped out side first. At least she doesn't seems like mad at me after hearing 'lunch' word. Geez, that alien noona.

 

 

 

Eh? Ain't I an alien myself?

 

o-o-o

 

Teddy's POV

 

Lunch.....sure is delicious! A-YO! Ssup, Teddy boy is here, going to work for the girls new album and with girls I mean 2NE1. It should be Bom's schedule to record first. What time is it? It's just...WHAT? WHAT THE.. I'm the one who is late! She should have been waiting in the studio for  45 minutes! Ah! I should have had my lunch at YG cafetaria and yet I went out with Kush. What kind of pruducer am I? Forgot my own recording schedule!

 

"Bommie? Sorry I was--what? She's not here?"

 

I checked the recording room but she isn't there too! But I noticed one thing... I didn't turn off the recording device at the recording room! I was staying up all night and recording the music and songs, I forgot to turned it off! Well.. It seems like someone got in the recording room. Well, what do we have here? It seems like Bom singing to Beyonce's song. Damn, her voice sure is beautiful! I was mesmerized by her voice.

 

"Husky voice? Isn't that Big Seunghyun?"

 

I heard their convo, so.. they're going to have lunch together, I guess? Well, maybe I should elt them have their lunch then I'll call Bom to record later on. Oh, by the way about those two aliens. I heard some rumours that they're dating. But I know them and they are not dating. Yet? Meh, got no idea about that. But I search about their couple name which is Alien Couple. Fan mades sure are good! Even one of them could be a cover of their album! Well, if they do have a collaboration album.

 

 

"WHAT A F--KING GREAT IDEA TEDDY!"

 

 

All hail Teddy Park! The greatest producer ever!! It's okay to have their own collaboration....

 

 

 

 

What do you think?