Married Life

Married Life

"Ma! Ma!" a little cute boy name Jae Hee started to wake up his mom by hiting his mother tummy earning a girly shrieked by his omma

"Jae Hee! aigoo~ don't ever wake omma like that again...." Kevin sighed and sat up facing his sons "Why you woke up so early?" Kevin asked

the little boy stared at his beloved omma with a sparkly eyes and Kevin knew what Jae Hee want now 

"okay! okay! i know you hungry but stop staring me with that sparkly eyes" Jae Hee giggled at his mom annoyed faces 

Kevin smiled sweetly "Why you so cute? huh?" He pinched Jae Hee chubby cheek and carried his sons downstair to the kitchen.

"okay...let's make some porridge" Kevin opened up the fridge and take out the ingredient and put it in the sink.He put Jae Hee on his high chair and gave Jae Hee some toy to played with while waited for his omma to cook some porridge for him.

Kevin started to washed the vegetable and cut it into small dice.While he trying to cut the vegetable,he felt a strong arm hugging his waist.

"what are you cooking?" his husband asked and rested his head on Kevin shoulder.

"porridge for Jae Hee,Eli"

"oh~..can i have some pancake,honey?" Eli asked cutely.Kevin look at his husband and smiled sweetly.He always know that his husband alwyas want pancake for breakfast.Eli never get boring of it.

"Ok! Oh Honey,can you watched over Jae Hee?"

"Ok!" Eli kissed Kevin cheek before going to played with Jae Hee at their dining table where Jae Hee busy playing with his toy on his high chair.

"Jae Hee~! appa here! give appa a kiss" Eli pointed at his cheek and Jae Hee started to kissed his appa cheek and giggled happily

"aww~ how can you be this cute?" Eli pinched slightly Jae Hee cheek "You really look cute like your omma" Eli grinned cutely and Jae Hee patting his appa cheek and giggled again because Jae Hee loved to see his appa grinned cutely at him

"let's play!" Eli carried Jae Hee to the living room to played with some toy there.

Kevin peek slightly at his two cute boy that he loved the most and smiled.The porridge is ready to served so he put it in a bowl and gave it to Eli to fed Jae Hee and continued to make pancake for his husband and him.

                                                                                   :) :)

After done eating breakfast,Kevin started to bathed Jae Hee and wore him a nice outfit because they will go to the shopping mall to buy some clothed for Jae Hee because he already grown up and mostly all of his clothed already smalled for him..

"Jae Hee done already?" Eli asked.He wore a simple white t-shirt and a jeans.Kevin loved to see his husband wore that because he look so handsome in just that white t-shirt and since Eli know it,he often wore a white t-shirt to make Kevin drooled over him

"Yeah! now take care of him.I want to shower" Kevin quickly grabbed his towel and enter the bathroom to shower.

Eli took a sit beside Jae Hee and make him sit on his lap "My son is handsome today! Just like his appa~!" Eli turned his son to faced him "Today we gonna shopping your new clothe! you grown up so fast~" Jae Hee giggled cutely like he understand what his father said it to him.

"What a cute boy" Eli kissed his son cheek and earning a slap from his son "ow! hey~ what was that for?" Eli asked and making a cute annoyed face.Jae Hee laughing cutely and slap his father again and he thinks it's fun to see his father's annoyed faces.

"ow~ hey~ don't do that again" another slap from Jae Hee again.

"hey~!" another slap again...

"Jae Hee~!" slap again..

"ow!" he grabbed his son hand and pretending to bite his son hand and Jae Hee laughing non stop.

"What's so funny here?" Kevin asked from behind after hearing his son laughing non stop

"Vinnie~your son slaps me...." Eli pouted cutely at Kevin and earning another slaps from laughing Jae Hee

"hey~ i already said don't slap me,Jae Hee..." Eli pouted even more and looked at Kevin when he hear his wife laughing at him

"Don't laugh at me,vinnie.."

"HAHAHAHA! you must look at your face and Jae Hee face too! HAHAHAH!" Kevin laughed uncontrolbally and wipe his tear away "ok! ok! now let's go before we late" Kevin take Jae Hee from Eli and walked to their car.Eli opened the back door and Kevin put Jae Hee on his chair baby seat and tied it with seat belt "this is to keep you safe,baby" Kevin kissed his son forehead and closed the door before walk to the passenger seat.

After they two buckle up,Eli started to drove away to the shopping mall nearby

                                                                                     :) :)

Kevin push a stroller that has Jae Hee in it who's busy playing and biting his new plushie toy car.Eli and Kevin then enter a shop that has many kind of clothe for Jae Hee.

While Kevin busy searching Jae Hee's clothe,he felt a soft tap on his shoulder and turned around to see a handsome tall blonde guy smilling at him.

"Kevin? is that you?" the guy asked him softly

"uhh..you know me?" Kevin asked curiously.

the guy chuckled softly "you dont know me? im your bestfriend! Kris! remember?"

Kevin eyes suddenly become big and closed his mouth with his palm "Oh my god...Kris?! Kris Wu?!" Kris grinned and nod a little.Kevin gave Kris a bear tight hug.How he missed his bestfriend so much.they became friends since high school and got separated because Kris have to move to China to continued his studied there and they two lost their contact after Kevin lost his phone when he got robbed a few days after Kris left.

"How are you? oh my god! is that your son? You already got married? why you didn't tell me?"Kris whinned and squatting below to look at Jae Hee.

"umm...Im sorry..i've lost your contact after a few days you moved...i got robbed" Kevin scratched his not so itchy neck and took a glance at Kris below

"oh really? so that is why i cannot called you" Kris pouted and started to played with Jae Hee "You really have a cute son" Kris smiled softly and pinched Jae Hee cheek earning a cute giggled from the baby. "so...Where is your husband?" 

Kevin turned his body to searched for his husband and pulled him to meet Kris "This is my husband.Eli,meet Kris and Kris meet Eli"

Eli furrowed his eyebrow at Kris and offered his hand to Kris."Im Kevin's husband and sorry may i know who are you?" Eli asked curiously.

Kris looked into Eli eyes and found a slight jealousy so he smiled softly and grabbed Eli hand to shake "Im Kevin's bestfriend since High school and don't worry! i already have wife" Kris grinned and Eli relaxed a bit after he hearing a answer from Kris

"oh my god! you married too?! Where is your wife?" Kevin brought his both hands to his both cheek and squeezed it.Kris giggled and called his 'wife' over.Eli and Kevin saw a taller boy came with a cute little boy in his hand.The taller boy have a brown hair (just pretend Tao hair is brown :P) and a dark circle formed under his eyes.it remind Kevin a panda after he see that taller boy

"This is Tao,my wife and this is my son,Sehun.We both met at China and married there.Tao this is Kevin and beside him is his Husband,Eli" Tao nod a little and greet them politely.

"you have a son too? oh my! what a cute little boy!" Kevin went closely to Sehun and smiled cutely at him.being a shy baby Sehun hide his face on the crook of Tao neck.

"he's a shy baby" Tao said and patted his son back.

"oh~" Kevin nodded "so you live here back?" 

"yes,we just moved in here a past few month."

"oh~" so they started to chatted and Eli continued to searching for Jae Hee clothe living his wife with the couple.

                                                                            

After a few minute of chatting and searching for clothe,the two couple continued it on a small cafe' nearby.They started to chatted happily and never realised their son playing together in their high chair.the two baby sat beside each other in their high chair.

Jae Hee gave Sehun his plushie toy car to Sehun and Sehun shyly took the plushie.Jae Hee started to smiled sweetly liked how his mother always do earning a blushed creep on Sehun chubby cheek.Sehun take his plush panda and gave to Jae Hee as a returned.Jae Hee smiled and take the panda and his toy car plushie from Sehun hand and make the panda sat on top the car and pretend the panda drove the car away.Sehun was so amazed with it and clapped his hand happily

"boo...booo..." Jae Hee make a sound of a car while playing with the plushie and then he make the toy car plushie crash down and the panda is dead.Sehun was so excited with it and chuckled while clapped his chubby hand.They two chuckled it out loud and they parents looked at them

" oh my~ they playing together!" Kevin shrieked and giggled"

'wow! Sehun is playing!" Kris looked at his excited son and amazed at the sight that his son playing and giggled it out loud

"huh? Sehun never playing with someone?"Eli curiously asked Kris and the blonde shaked his head 

"no...he don't like to played with someone...he loved to played alone..i tried to played with him but he started to crawled away from me..even Tao also" Tao nodded and his face started to frowned 

"oh.." 

"this is miracle.." Tao said and eyeing his excited son happily

"that's mean he like Jae Hee so much and started to played with him!" Kevin excitedly said and took out his own phone and took a snap at the two cute happy baby.

"ta! ta! ta!" Sehun slamed his chubby hand on the table and Jae Hee joined him.the two baby looks like they talking to each other using their unknown language and their parents started to laughed at the two baby.

                                                                                :) :)

the two couples started to take a leave and Kevin exchange his number with Kris and Tao to keep in contact.Sehun frowned and pouted when he knows that he must separated with his friend,Jae Hee.Jae Hee seems to know the sad feeling on Sehun so he patted Sehun shoulder in a cute way and grinned cutely.The 'wives' started to fanboying over the cute two baby while their husband just chuckled at their wives reaction.

After they saying their their good bye.Elistarted to drove back to their house.

They arrived in a just a few minute since the shopping mall is near from their house.

 

It's already 7 p.m. and Jae Hee already asleep in his own cot.Kevin and Eli just cuddling on the couch while watching the tv.

"Eli?" Eli hummed in respond eyes still glued to the television "Did you jealous when Kris and I started to talked with each other?"

Eli turned his head to looked at his lovely wife "Why did you asked?"

"nothing...just your face changed when you met Kris"

"oh.....did I that obvious?"

kevin giggled and continued; "of course! your face started to frowned and eyeing Kris like you want to eat him!"

"oh..." Eli sighed "okay...i admitted it that i kind of jealous to see you happily chatted with him...but he actually nice"

"yeah...you know,Eli...he actually my first and and longest friend that i have..." Kevin sighed softly "people started to hate me when they knew that im gay...but Kris is different.He came to me and protected me from the schools bully.He wanted to be friend with me.He always comforted me when im crying but,sadly he moved away....the bully started to hunt me down and thanks to this awesome guy who saved me from the bully with his taekwondo skills" Kevin smiled lovingly at his husband.Eli smiled back and peck Kevin's lip 

'that guy was so awesome! he takes yours heart now and married with you" Eli winked and Kevin playfully smacked Eli shoulder giggling.They two stared at each other eyes and slowly lean in and kissed passionately.they broke the kiss and smiled before Eli Kevin cheek " I love you so much even if someone tried to take you from me,i will sacrifice my own soul to make you mine back"

kevin stared at his lovely husband and started to tear up.Eli saw the tear rolling down his wife cheek.he leaned in and kissed the tear away "dont cried...why should you cry? i love you right?"

"no Eli...it just..your words touched me"

"oh..haha~ im a sweet talker!" Kevin smiled and he started to yawned sleepily."let's go to bed early..Im tired.."

"ok" Eli stood up and carried Kevin like a bridal style and went to their shared bedroom to sleep.

=================================================================================================

 

Done with this fic! actually i make this fic with just a little idea and i stucked at the middle of this story...but suddenly an idea pop in my head and i continued to write this fic :)

I hope you guys will love this!

UPVOTE,SUBSRIBE&COMMENT! I REALLY LOVE WHEN YOU GUYS DO THIS :D

 

lastly,I want to said sorry to you guys if there is any grammar mistake or spelling cause im not major in English since it is not my first language :) 

 

THANKS FOR READING~!!!! :DD