Chapter 13

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"Yunho?are we r-really going for a d-date?"Jaejoong asked at the other as there was clearly seen a doubt expression on his face.Hearing his husband said that they are going to have a date,were surely somehow just does not make sense to him.It somehow sounds not right to his ear.Not that he suddnely felt weird to be going out on a date just the two of them,no,he actually were looking forward to that.The thing that was bothering him was,did his husband just agreed on with it?He thought that the older are straight and did not felt attracted towards him.

"Why?you don't want to?"Yunho lifted his eyebrow,looking at his wife in question.

"E-eh?"

"If you don't want it then,it's okay.I'm okay with it-"

"W-what?!n-no!no!t-that's not w-what I meant!"Jaejoong quickly grabbed onto his husband's wrist as his eyes plead for his husband to go on with the plan.He would not just going to waste his chance just because he felt unsure of it.

"Then?"

"I-I want to.."He started to blushed."It just..."

"Just?"

"Don't you s-still have some works to do?"He looked at his husband for awhile,before he turned his head to looked at the other direction when their eyes met.He could not bring himself to stare into those eyes."Y-you should go back a-and do your work.I will just do-"

"Aren't you the one who told us to go out today?"

"But still-!"

"Yah,idiot."Yunho scoffed as he turned his hand,the one that his wife were holding onto,only to hold back the other's tenderly as he pulled him a bit closer to him."Do you realize what are you saying here?"

"Huh?"

"The way you said it's as though as you're giving me a choice to choose between you and my work."He sighed."For heaven's sake,you're my wife,Kim Jaejoong.And I'm your husband.You're my responsibility for as long as we're husband and wife.You have to remember that."

"But-!"

"I'm a human too okay?sometimes I need something to release my mind off from my work too.Yes,I'm a workaholic,I'll admit that.But I need a rest.."

"..."

"Do you hear me?"

"But I don't want only because of me,you will abandon you work!Isn't important to you?Please,just-"

"Tell me again,who are you?"

"What?"

"Tell me."

"E-eh?w-who am I?what do you-"

"Yes,who are you?"

"I..."

"...."

"I'm...K-Kim Jaejoong?"

"Yes,and?"

"..a-and?.."

"What do you think?what do we have between us?"

...

..

There was a silence for a few minutes,before Jaejoong finally realized what did his husband meant by that.By,'who are you'.

"I'm..y-your w-wife?"He said in a crack voice as he tried not to blush in front of the older.

"Yes.You're my wife,and that's mean you're important to me  too."

"W-what?"Jaejoong eyes widen and he failed miserablely as there was a blush painted on his cheeks.Did he heard it right?his husband just said that he was important to him?"Yunho..I-"

"Just...let's spend our time together,okay?"

There was silence once again,as they both looked into each other eyes.But it's not a dead and awkward silence,but it was a comfortable silence that only both of them know what are going on inside of them.Thinking of this is the best time to dropped off the subjects,Jaejoong quickly cleared back his throat and proceed to ask his husband another question,trying to break this silence.

"Then..w-where are we going?"

"Well,where do you want to go?"

"M-me?"

"Yeah.You choose."

"I..um.."

"..what?.."

"The theme park?"

"We're not a child."Yunho shook his head as a disagreement while there was a soft groan escape from his lips."What are you even thinking?"He murmured.

"Um...how about t-the beach?"Jaejoong looked at his husband carefully,wishing that his husband did not founf it ridiculous to go to the beach at this time.He knew that it was not the best time to go to the beach right now,since it was a bit windy and colder these days.But it just,there was a sudden feeling in him make him wanted to go to the beach.He missed having his bare legs touched the sand,and listened to the waves and looked at how far did the water could go onto the sand.

"The beach?"

"Yeah.."

Hearing this,Yunho could only stared at his wife in disbelief."Are y-you serious?"

"Why?can't we?"Jaejoong frowned."..but you're the one who asked me to choose.."

"No.That's not what I meant.What I'm trying to say is.."Yunho bit his lower lips,unsure of the desicion that his wife made.He wanted to protest it,but he knew that was not going to make his wife happy,and he hate it when he saw a sad face masking his wife's beautiful face.And somehow beach sounds great too for them to have a little and simple date.


"Yunho?"

"Just.."He gripped his wife hand tightly,but not to the point where it were hurting the other,and rubbed on it softly at the back of his wife's hand,using his thumb."..make sure to wear a warm clothes,okay?"

Upon realising what did his husband just said,and the fact that his husband were holding onto his hand tightly,make him smile as he finally knew what actually was bothering his husband.

It was his health.

"I will."He replied back the older's action by following what did the older did to him."You too,okay?"



◄--❊--►


"Y-your parents?!"Mr and Mrs Jung eyes widen as their mouth hanging wide open when they heard that one word."W-wedding?!"

"Yes.I already said to mom and dad that we're going to get married by this year."Ara smiled.

"W-what?!t-this y-year?!"Mrs.Jung gasped and looked at her husband on her side,totally are shocked at the statement.

"Yes.Why?"

"Ah..c-can you excuse us for a minute?"She smiled and quickly hold her husband's wrist and dragged both of them to the kitchen.She quietly whispered to him."Honey,what should we do?Yunho already married with Jaejoong!"

"Just tell her,then."

"What!?are you serious?"She smacked him on his arm."Please,don't joke around!"

"I'm not joking.Just say it,and it will be over."

"But-!"

"Listen.As much as you like Ara to be as part as our family and be our daughter-in-law,you have to know that you already choose Jaejoong over her.Now,Jaejoong is our son-in-law.And he's also Yunho's wife!"

"Honey-!"

"You have to bear in mind that she's the one who turns our son to a completely different person years ago."

"..."

"As much as you like her,it's the fact that we can't ignore.And to tell you the truth,I'm glad that Jaejoong is the one who got married with Yunho."Mr.Jung huffed."Let her know how does it felt,when someone dump you."

"But,if I said that,I'll hurt Ara!I can't do that!"

"Then,do you want Jaejoong to get hurt instead?"



◄--❊--►


"So,you're saying you met with him coincidentally?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure it's him?"

"I'm 100% sure,it really is him.I saw it with my own two eyes."

"If that really is him..then,we have to be careful.We can't let our guards down."The figure with a scar on his left eye said as his hands balled up to a tight fist.

"I know.We surely can't."The other figure that was sitting on the table looked at him."Does that mean,we have to act now?"

"No.Not now."

"What?but-!"

"We have to be smart when we're dealing with this people.As long as they didn't do anything yet,we too,shouldn't do anything.We just have to watch them closely."

"But if he found him-!"

"He have us.We're always around him."

"But he didn't know us.How-"

"Yes,he didn't know us,so do they.That's what makes it alot more easier since they don't know how do we look."

"...."

"Isn't?"

"You got a point there.But..aren't there's someone who might probably know us?"

"Yes."

"Then?shouldn't we get worried about that?"

"Should we?"

"Yah!"

The one who had a scar on his left eye,chuckled."Don't worry.As I said,there's no one know who we are,except ourselves."



◄--❊--►


"Yah woman!what do you think you're doing?!"

Upon hearing someone's voice,Ara and Seul Gi turned their head to take a look where did the voice came from,and it was coming from at the end of the stairs.They both were quite shocked when they saw Min Ah,but then they just cringed when they looked at the girl.Min Ah,who noticed the looks the siblings gave her,really could felt her heart were burning in anger as she glared intensely at the Go's siblings.She really did not like both of them.


"Ah,you.The queer's sister,right?"Ara looked at Min Ah and let out a smirk.

"YAH!YOU..!WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!"

"Unnie,who is this girl?do you know her?"Seul Gi looked at Min Ah from head to toes with a disgusting looks on her  face.

"Oh,Seul Gi ah.That girl over there,is the queer's sister.You know?the one that I told you about it yesterday."

"Oh,so she's the one."She scoffed."Eww,it's so disgusting to have a queer as a brother.What a life you got there."She shook her head,faking pitying on her."But anyway,where's your brother?the queer?"

"Take back your words."Min Ah say in gritted teeth as her hands balled up to a tight fist."I demand it."

"You don't have to be embarrassed by it,we knew."Ara smiled apologetically."What's there to hide,when it's the truth?"

"He's not a queer!I want you both to take back what have you said about him!Everything!"

"If we don't?"Seul Gi tilted her head to the side cutely,trying to iritated the other more and more.."What are you going to do,huh?"She smirked.

"I'm giving you the chance while I'm still being nice enough."

"You don't need to be nice,because we know you're not from the start."

"Ah,really?It's good that you know."Min Ah let out a low deep chuckle."If that's the case,then should I open my other mask?"She smirk3e at the Go's sibling as her eyes darkened.She walked towards them step by step.

Unknowingly,there were a cold shiver ran down the Go's siblings.They did not know why,but there was just something wrong with the girl in front of them.It was like,she had a two person living in her body.,ad the way that her eyes changing,did not helped it either.They gulped when the girl stopped in front of them.

"I told you to take back your words,isn't?so why didn't you?I already gave you a chance,but you just throw it away."

"What do you think you're doing?"Ara stood up and glared at Min Ah."Don't think that-"

Before she could even finished her sentence,there was a hard slap delivered to her right cheek,making the sound echoed through out the whole living room.

"Unnie!"Seul Gi gasped as her eyes widen seeing what just happened in front of her.

"Is the slap I gave yesterday is not enough?should I give you some more?"Min Ah raised up her hand and again,she slapped the older hard on the other cheek.

"Why you-!"Again,just like before,Ara couldn't even finish her sentence,nor do anything,there were again a hard slap landed on her right cheek yet again.

"No one is ever allowed to call my brother that."Now Min Ah's heart really were burning in anger and she could not even controlled her emotions any longer.She really were furious at what did the siblings said about her brother.She kne she had already crossed the line of too much here,but she just could not helped it.
 


◄--❊--►

(2 hours later)

"Here we are."

"Wahh~,it's so beautiful!"Jaejoong eyes lit up as he stared at the scenery in front of them through the window.It was breathtaking.The sand are really white,and the water are so clear to the point they could saw what was under there.

"Really?"Yunho glance to his side,stealing a look on his wife's face before he parked his cark under a huge tree.

"Em!"Jaejoong nodded as he could not tear his eyes away from the window beside of him.Just seeing it already make him felt excited,and he really wondered what would he reactted when he could experienced it himself.

"Then,shall we go?"Yunho asked his wife as he turned off the engine and pulled out the key before he get out from the driver's seat.

"Y-yah!wait for me!"Jaejoong let out a huff.His husband always like this,he always tend to leave him behind and go by himself.Before he could even reached for the door's handle,the door suddenly being opened from the outside.His eyes widen and he could not help but to blushed,as he stare at his husband in front of him who was putting on a smile on his face.'Ah..he's really handsome..'

"Let's go,princess."

"W-what?p-princess?!"

"Yes.My princess."

"What the?!ugh,stop calling me that!"He smacked his husband on the chest softly,while trying to hide his red face from his husband.Ah,he really did not like this situation right now.Why did he always blushing like an idiot whenever their face were closer and their eyes met with each other.He could sowre his heart would explode from the overflowing blushing.

Seeing the red flushes appeared on his wife's face,Yunho could not helped but to let out a chuckle.Indeed,his wife are way too cute to be called a 25 years old man.He cleared out his throat and reached out his hand."Whatever.Let's go."

"Y-yeah."Just before Jaejoong could reach out his hand and hold onto his husband's hand,he suddenly remembered something.Instantly his action's stopped midway as he finally realized what was missing."Wait.."He turned around and started looking for something frantically inside the car.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh no.."

"Why?"

"Where is it?"

"What are you looking for?"

"My spectacles..!"

"Huh?"

"I didn't bring my spectacles!"

"..."

"Ah, how can I forget about it?!"

"..."

"What should I do?"

"So?"

"S-so?!"He turned back to his front and glared at his husband.How could his husband di not even get affected by it and instead just looking at him in bored.

"What?"Yunho raise an eyebrow,totally ignoring the glare he were recieving.

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter