This Means War

Sons Of Anarchy : The end

L had gathered all the patched members in the chapel. Since ~~~ had taken, he have to make the decision as the VP (vice president). This is very hard for him as the dark nightmare had come again. By the looking at the logo of the dead body, it was the Wolves.

"Why are we still standing here at? ~~~ IS IN TROUBLE!" L.Joe hit the redwood hard, looking at L who looked away. "SHE WOULD BE HURT"

Despite the tension, L still choke up his anger. Thinking are they capable to defeat them. Again. He doesn't want to make another blood war against other clubhouse. He wanted to save ~~~ as bad as L.Joe does. He finally look up to the members, but sigh.

"L?" L.Joe looks was pleading for an order. "We need to save her" words trailed off. Infinite was looking back and forth from L to L.joe and back to L. Still no answer from the VP. "L, why are you still thinking again?!" L.Joe plead, now shouting. L shoot a deadly look at him and said "Take him away" Woohyun and Hoya took him away.

Now L is sighing deeply hiding his face in his hands. "L.Joe is right, we do need to save her." Sungkyu said, slowly easing up his friend. "Why are you still thinking again?" He ask slowly.

L slowly lift his face looking at Sungkyu with his bored eyes. It's now filled with tears. Sungkyu had seen this before. He comfort his friend. "L this is not like last time. We'll make sure that no one will shed a blood." He promised. L look up to Sungkyu, he was glad to have a friend like him, he was not just a friend, he aslo a brother. "Yeah. We need to save her"

They left the chapel and C.A.P came running toward them. "Bad news boss" he pant "L.Joe.. he left" C.A.P took his breath. L was annoyed with the stupid decision that L.Joe had made. ". Lets Go!" L and the rest of the members jumped on their bikes and rode off.

'Never break the first rule of the club. Brothers sticks together. L.Joe' L thought.

►►►

It was dark. I was blind folded. Where am i? Am I dead? I feel numb. I couldn't move my body. This place smells worst than the clubhouse. There was a smell of rust metals. No...

I tried to move my arms and legs but it seems tied up. This can't be happening.

"She was a total . Giving me this cut. She wasn't that pain before." a voice from a distance. It was pretty near from where I were. I stiff up my body as if i wasn't awake. "Why wont we just kill that woman?" it said again. There was a hit. "Baekhyun you moron. Kris want her alive. If she's dead we all might be dead with her." another voice spoken. So there are two person?

"Lay come on. What so special about her anyway? Her father is dead and L is the new leader." Baekhyun quickly avoid another hit from Lay. "You are a moron aren't you? She IS the new leader. Don't you heard the news?" Lay doesnt wait for Baekhyun to respond and simply said "Oh, you are always with those chicks that you would never realised anything."

"Guys, boss wants her in" another voice came over the doors toward the two boys. "Okay. Sehun." they obeyed him and lift my limp body up. Dragging me out from that awful place as Sehun walk from behind. "She's still unconscious? Huh woman"

I was forcefully sited on a wooden chair. They unfolded my blind fold. I still pretend that i was unconscious. I could see bright light under my lids. I felt my cheeks was touched by cold hands. I slowly opens my eyes and i saw Kris, the monster, standing in front of me, with his devil smile. "Hi ~~~"

I kept my mouth shut, but my blood now boiling hot. Seeing the monster that caused the death of my father. He walk around. I slowly try to escape, but i'm tied to the chair. Figures. He stops behind me and kiss my exposed neck. "Miss me?" he turns to face me. Our face was very near, his dead eyes staring at mine. "Your beautiful face never changed. That's why i've always a fond of you." He smiled, still staring at me.

"A little birdie told me that you are now a leader for SOA." He back now faced me. My blood is really boiling now. "Well you must be a psycho that you can talk to birds now." I diss him. He laughed hysterically and turns to face me again. "You're such a comedian. Another thing why i love you" He walks closer to me and our face met again. "Marry me"

►►►

As L.Joe arrived, the place was loaded by guards. He bring his lock gun but it wasn't enough to take down the guards. He knew he had broke the first rule of the club but he does not care. The person that he could lost forever could be hurt inside. He doesn't have strong plan but he would risk it. L.Joe run toward the guards and beat one up but over powered by the other. It wasn't a wise plan, and he knows it.

As a fight was pick outside the clubhouse, all of the members went outside. When Suho and D.O comeback few minutes later with a familiar person, L.Joe. the left him by the door and stand guard outside. L.Joe's face covered in blood. There was a series of shock running through my vain. Where's the others? L.Joe is all alone. He had broken the most simple rule. "Oh looky here. It's L.Joe right?" Kris pinch his beat up face. L.Joe groaned in pain.

"Where's your friends? Aren't they coming or they are too scared?" He asked L.Joe, roughly push his face. I look at him with pain. I don't want him to be hurt but my hands are full. I only can look. They are kicking him, as i watched. It's too pain. I can't.

"Stop" i finally spoken "STOP!" I shouted Kris look back at me with eyes piercing through me. "You shut up " he slapped me. Tear coming out from my left eye. L.Joe was fierce when he saw it. He find all of his energy to stand and run toward Kris, pining him down.

As i tried to free my hands, i remembered the small swis knife at the back of my pocket. I slowly take it, carefully, not wanting the other members saw me. I took out the knife and cut my way through.

"YOU ! DONT YOU EVER TOUCH HER!" L.Joe shouted, punch Kris but miss him by an inch.

"You are too weak, 'friend'" Kris counter attack and now Kris pined L.Joe. Kris was right L.Joe is a mess. He's too weak. "You should have stayed there and now, you are dead" He took out his hunting knife, rising high in the air, aiming for his chest.

I tossed the small swis knife at Kris' raised arm and the knife fall. He look back to me and saw that i was already freed myself. "The only person who will die, is only you" I shot him a death glare.

BANG

Now bullets are flying, glass shattered everywhere, Kris and i quickly duck and i crawl by L.Joe, while Kris take cover. "You moron. The first rule of the club!" I pant, holding L.Joe's hand. "Brothers stick together" We said it simultaneously. He gave a faint smile. "I know, but for you, i'll risk it all" He said as our forehead touched, and we closed our eyes.

Kris, now knew why i wanted this boy to live. i'm in love. 'Well that would be taken care of' he thought. When the shooting when silent, it's a sign that the SOA had stopped. As L.Joe is too weak to protect me, Kris saw this opportunity to use me. He reloads his gun and took me by the upper arm roughly and as L.Joe used his last energy to pull me, he kick him which made L.joe unconscious.

►►►

Sungkyu, C.A.P, Hoya and Chanjo had went and check all the dead bodies. Ricky and Woohyun had been hurt badly, but they'll survive. L and Chunji and step forward to the clubhouse's door before the door burst open with me as Kris' hostage. L and Chunji instantly stopped as Kris pointed his gun to my head. "GET AWAY!" He shouted at them, and they obeyed.

My eyes are now closed, remembering that time. The same act he put, the same hostage he used. I was so scared. I was crying. L was in front of me aiming his gun on father's head. I will never forget that.

"Let her go Kris." said L, pointing his gun at Kris. The others are in defence stand, ready to shoot when they the order. "Look around Kris, everyone is dead. Only you left."

Kris put his finger on the trigger, as a warning. "It'll never be over. I will always win and the Sons, will be burry in hell with it!"

I open my eyes and quickly hit Kris's gut with my elbow and i was free by his grip. He revive himself and aim the gun at me but i was too quick as i kick the gun out off his hand. Blood splattered from his mouth as i kick his head. He was down. I felt relived. My leg betrayed me as they don't want to rise.

L quickly come to my aid and hug me. "Are you okay doll?" he ask, caressed my hair looking me in the eyes. "I'm okay. What took you so long?" I joked lifting the situation until Kris voice sounded.

"Die, "

BANG

►►►

Am i dead? Is L dead? Or i'm only dreaming?

It was pitched black. I see nothing. I guess i am dead better than nothing.

I'm still thinking, I'm talking to myself, maybe i'm not dead. 

Maybe this is all a dream.

I hope, when i open my eyes, this dream is all over.

I opened my eyes, it was bright and white. I saw L.Joe sitting on a chair beside me, holding my hand. He's asleep. He look really handsome. There's an annoying sounds of beeping. I move my hand and i woke L.Joe. His eyes was puffed.

He's been crying again. I took off the oxygen supplier mask and took my first fresh breath. "No, you need this. I'll get the nurse." L.Joe rushing through the doors but i hold his cut leather. "Dont go. Stay. Please." That's the only thing that i could think of. I dont want him to leave, i want him with me. I want to be with the person i love.

"I wont. I'll stay" He sit himself and kiss my hands lightly. "I thought i would lose you." He said, almost shudder. I ruffle his hair, and gave him a faint smile but this curiosity in my mind wanted to know what exactly happened.

"You healed up fast. Why am i still here, Kris didnt hurt me that much as he hurt you." I ask him, seeing he's perfectly fine. He look at me as if i'm a weirdo. "What happened?"

"You dont remember?" I shook my head saying no. He sighed and hold my hand tighter. "Kris shot you. It was through and through. Lucky it didn't hit your organs but you were bleeding. It didnt stop." he said, kissing my hand, a tear fell. Kris shot me? I was suppose to die? Why did god give me a chance? What happened to Kris?

"And Kris?" I ask, looking curiously at L.Joe. L.Joe rised and kiss my forehead. "Dont worry about that hole. He's dead."

The pain in my chest eased hearing that Kris is no longer with us anymore but the question was, who killed him?

"Who-"

"I killed him" His tears start to fall "I was too late. I should be faster. But he already shot you... I'm sorry" I want to give him a hug but i was too weak, so i intertwined our fingers and bring his hand to my lips and kiss them. 

"Hey, I'm alive and that's all matters doesnt it?" I said, giving him a warm smile. He smiled back. "I hate you"

L.joe came closer, our nose touched but he only smiled.

"I love you" he said, before sealing it with a kiss.

THE END