Leading a pack

Sons Of Anarchy : The end

It's been a while after the announcement, the shock new spread like lighting throughout the clubs and not to mentions to the other clubs and cartels. L had keep me informed with the people they usually work and keeping me busy with other 'business' we had. A a tradition, after became a member of the Sons, we have to get the logo tattooed on any part on our skin, big or small. I'm not a fan of tattoo on me, so i never thought that i would wore the necklace of the logo if the club. It custom made just for me.

A grim reaper holding a ball on one hand an 'A' sign with red and the other hand holing it spade with blood dripped was craved on a silver plate with 'Sons of Anarchy' carved on top of it. It took back memories of the family. Once i knew were happily lived.

As i walk in the "chapel," a room with an elaborate redwood conference table that has a reaper logo carved into the top, where the patched members meet to discuss club business and vote on major decisions. How memories running in my mind. I still remembers when i was young, me and L would run around the redwood and would hide under it. Tho the room is restricted, we didnt give much of care. Faint smile upon my face carved.

As i sit myself at the presidential seat, the patched members came it, who was are infinite. They stand before me and after give a gesture they sat down, L seated next to me as he is my left man. The room was quiet with tensions building up. I rest my elbow on the table and my chin on my fist. The last person to enter was L,joe as he is, as L had placed him, in charge of club surveillance, and manages some of the club's intelligence and communication

He stands before me, arms around his back. I gave him a nod and he was seated. I look bored into the wooden wall before me. "So what do we have today?"

"The Irish are asking for AK-45, fresh." said Dongwoo "we should take it"

"The Irish are sicko, it would be a risk." Sungyeol protest. "You know how they work"

"How much?" i ask ignoring the protest.

"2 Mil. Cash" Dongwoo continue, looking at me. All eyes are on me now. I have to make a wise and fast decision. Sungyeol was right, this is a big risk but now we need the money. as i was informed the Mayans will come next week to ask fat cracks to be supply."

"As usual, we take a vote. For those who agrees, raise your hands." I said. 6 out of 8 raise their hands. "it's a verdict. We will have this business with the Irish. Sungjung made the call. That's all" I said as i hit the gavel on the sound block.

The patched members filed out one by one, slowly emptying the chapel. There's only one member who is still left behind.

It was L.Joe.

►►►

 

"Congratulation..." he said, wiping his seating palm. The room was silent like the night in the graveyard. While fighting the urge of hurting him, he walk close towards me but still keeps his distance.

"I'm.. sorry..." he said. "I was a moron, an idiot. When you told me you hated Son's of Anarchy, I should have told you... But i was selfish!" he cursed loudly at himself. I sat there silently listening to his confessions. "I thought... I thought if i just kept quiet i wouldn't have lose two things that i care." He look down, tears falls on his cheeks.

Rarely get to see this side of him. He always act as he is a tough person but actually he is not. He is very sensitive.This is what i love most about him.

"I'm sorry... I never meant to hurt you.. I didnt know..." he wipe his face, "I'm sorry"

Tears did not stop flowing from his eyes.The situation shouldn't be like this. I still do care, but... this creature inside of me that want to rip his face off. Looking this pathetic human who was my boyfriend. makes me wonders those time when we were together was so perfect.

I walk myself slowly towards him. Wiping of his remaining tears, showing his pathetic beautiful face underneath the mask he was hiding before. Now i see his honesty and innocent of a man who he became to be.

"You are an idiot. You are a pathetic, selfish, full of yourself, scared man. You were not the man you used to be before. You are now better. You finally showed your sincereness to me. I hate you" I pull him into a hug. Resting my head on his chest. This feeling never left, I miss this atmosphere, I miss everything about us. I bet he missed it too. He rest his head on mine, sniff my hair, saying "I'm sorry"

I look up at him. Our eyes meet, this was the first feeling that make me fall in love with him. His eyes never lies. The creature inside me that wanted to rip his face disappear as i feel i want him back into my life. I need him in my life.

"I hate you so much that you are making me feel this way. I hate you that i desperately need you in my life. I hate you that i'm afraid i could get lost without you. I hate you so much L.Joe that..." I stopped, looking at his puffed eyes, tears stop coming down now.

"I love you" I sealed his lips with a forced kiss slowly turns to a deep kiss. After 30 second, we broke the kiss, resting our foreheads together.

"I hate you"

►►►

My relationship with L.joe is 'okay' again, we made up which was a good thing. I'm his old lady again. L was actually happy to see us together again.

This week we have many 'business' to attend. L insist for me to stay in the club, let him handle it in the open. I nodded and gave him a peck on his cheeks and a kiss for L,Joe before they leave. As there are no more cycles around, I walk in the club. Half and hour or so a familiar  Black Range Rover stops at the compound of the club house.

The Irish are coming earlier than expected, but they have finished it beforehand. They sealed the deal with the Irish and left the scene as soon as they can. When they arrived to the club, it was wreak. The door had broken to half. Two men lying dead on the dry compound dirt. They weren't theirs. In shocked, L.Joe and L jumped off their bicycle and sprint to the broken door.

The others look their guns and search the house, one of their man hurt badly and the other is lightly hurt. The club was badly hurt as the men. Walls full with bullet holes. Beer bottles and liquor smashed and liquids dripping mixing the concoctions together.

"WHERE'S ~~~?!" L.joe grip hastily on one's shirt. Eyes are almost in tears. "WHERE IS SHE?! TELL ME?!"

"They've... taken her..."