Chapter 4

A Piece Of Broken Heart

No one pov.

 

"Krystal and Daeun, appa and eomma wil not be around for 1 week. We will go to China for awhile." Mr. Jung JiHoon  said. 

"Oh? Daddy, i just arrived here and u wanna go?" Krystal said while pouting. 

"Don't Sad SooYeon. You must take care your sister okay?" He said while patting krystal head.

Daeun look like she is jealous because her own appa not treating her like that.

"Daeun. Take care okay?" he said while sounding a little guilty to his own daughter. 

Krystal is his daughter. He divorced with Daeun's mom cause he had affair with Krystal mother. he don't have any choice cause he thought that Daeun never exist in this world cause Daeun's mom can't give birth. but a miracle have come and the time he divorced with her. She just know that she have a child in her tummy. but she said to herself she will tell about the child when the time come,and the day is one week before she dead.

"Bye Daddy! Bye Mummy!!" Krystal said while waving

Daeun just waving her hand to her appa and eomma and then she enter the house.
When appa and eomma already drived to airport krystal walk in to their house.

Your pov

"woo wooo this house so dirty~ JUNG DAEUN YOU BETTER CLEAN THIS HOUSE. I WANT TO GO OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND." Krystal said.
Daeun just roll her eyes. the house is not dirty at all.she  walk up stairs and change her clothes, then walk out for take a fresh air. 

Bora and Sohyun also not around. Sohyun must go to village and Bora must follow her parents to Japan and I'm alone here. 
I walk to a playground and sit on swing. I swing my self while think about mom. 

ChunJi's Pov.

"Chunji I want to meet someone. Don't wait for me tonight. maybe i'll back home late since tomorrow is weekend." L.Joe said.

"Okay Byunghun. I'll sleep at Niel house then." I take my jacket and walk away. 

I'm so bored. L.Joe will date with her girlfriend. I want to hangout with Teen Top.
So I walk to our hangout place before go to Niel's house. he usually will play games with Ricky there.

hmm.. at this time what's Daeun will do nae
eh?! why i think about her? aigoo. I shake my head. 
I keep walking and then i saw a familiar view. 

Is that. Daeun? Why she look so down? 
I walk near to her and push her swing. 
She look so shock. and she is sobbing? 
I stop the swing and look at her. 

"Daeun, are you okay?" I hold her shoulder. 
she look at me and speechless. 


"I'm-I'm-Im Okay.. Just leave me." She said while look down. 
"hey, don't be like this. come, let's go sit on bench." I pull her up from the swing and walk to bench nearby.

"I'll be right back. Don't go away okay?" I go to vending machine and buy 2 can of coffee. 
I run back to Daeun and sit beside her. 

"Here, drink this." I open the can and give it to her. she look so pretty. but why she's crying? 

"gomawo, chunji-ah." she take the can and drink it. I took of my jacket and cover her body.

"No problem Daeun. hey if you don't mind. want to go to Teen Top's hangout  place?" I look at her eyes. what a beautiful eyes her have. my heart is beating so fast right now. oh my.


"oh? hmm.. I-I can't.. sorry chunji" she look down. 

"Naahh, It's okay." I smile. 

"Chunji. Thanks for today. it's getting late I'll go home first bye." She give me my jacket, bow at me and walk away.

slowly she fade away from my view.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

GUYSS! 
I'M SORRY CAUSE NOT UPDATE FOR 123456 DAYS ToT 
I'M REALLY SORRY! I'M KINDA BUSY NOWADAYS 
WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? IS IT OKAY?
HEE.. LIKE USUAL,, ENGLISH IS NOT MY LANGUAGE. 

I'M SORRY FOR BROKEN ENGLISH AND WRONG SPELLING ^^
TODAY IS CHANYEOL'S BIRTHDAY KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! 
MAYBE I SHOULD GIVE YOU DOUBLE UPDATE? HEEE IT'S DEPEND WITH MY TIME TTnTT 
ANYWAY ENJOY NAE ^^