Fiction 3

FICTION

Triggers for violence possibly.

 

£££

 

Fiction 

Chapter Three
 

21st 2014

17:30

South Korea

Unknown

 

    Ryeowook frowned as he looked at the two chained up singers, well dancer and singer, or idols is more common. Both were cuffed and then chained against a wall. The dancer had bruises covering his face and his eyes were looking straight through Ryeowook. The dancer was wearing a light brown tattered sweater with a white shirt underneath it which was covered in basically blood by this point and long dark brown leggings, he had socks that showed the faces of someone from MBLAQ and another from Exo his shoes were long gone. The dancers poor wrist were scabbed over with blood and had become a very dark purplish blue colour from busing to much. The dancer also had a broken left wrist and an ankle that was ready to be broken anytime soon. A hand moved the dancers face away from Ryeowook and towards the owners chest. The singer openly glared at Ryeowook, not even trying to hide the hatred that shown in the his eyes. The singer was bigger than the dancer size wise. He was covered in what was now a torn long sleeve black sweater with various rips in it and black skinny jeans that had so rips but  not many. The singer still had socks and boots unlike the dancer.

    “ Good afternoon you two! I hope you guys enjoyed what happened yesterday!” Ryeowook sung happily. The dancer responded by whimperiquickly. A leather hand came around his mouth shutting him up.

    “You shouldn’t do that” The owner of the hand mocked with laughing slowly following his statement.


 

Unknown

21:40

South Korea

Shinee Dorm

ng and burying his head into the singers chest and the singer just let out a growl and pulled the dancer closer.

    “It’s been a long three weeks for you hasn’t it? Are your burns doing ok? I hope they made you skin whiter! That is what you wanted right silly?” Ryeowook teased the dancer. He had forgotten to mention that Jinki and him blech part of the dancers left arm yesterday for fun, they also burned parts of the singers back but he just took the pain. Ryeowook stepped closer until he was within arms reach of the two. He reached out to grab the dancer but his wrist was snapped before he could do anything. Ryeowook let out a pained scream and whipped around

Jinki sigh as he looked at his sleeping members. They had all just finished watching some horror movie a little while ago and they excluding him had all fallen asleep. In the news right now rumours were flying around about Shinee and him. How he was going to leave the group or how he was depressed or something along those lines. It was 9:43 when he checked his phone to see if anyone had sent him a message. He was bored and wanted to meet up with Ryeowook. It had taken some time but the two of them were not getting along - not as much as Jinki hoped but enough that they could talk freely about anything now. He opened up his text messages and sent a quick one to Ryeowook.

 

( Insert image here )

 

Jinki put his phone down with a small smile and moved back to his room to change his clothes. Well he wasn’t going to change clothes but throw a zip-up jacket on. He was wearing black sweats with a now black jacket. He put a surgical mask on not wanting to be caught without makeup and sunglasses then went back to the living room. He turned off the muted television and turned all of the major lights off the Key had during his childish fit of fear. He grabbed his phone from where he had set it down, put his shoes on, got his wallet, then he left the dorm quietly letting s sleep. They were the best when they were sleeping, it was peaceful and quiet. He took a quick look up at the ceiling and then made his way to Super Juniors dorm.

 

15 Minutes Later

 

The opened for Jinki to see a pissy looking Eunhyuk and a red faced Ryeowook. Behind the two was Donghae sitting on the couch playing with his phone. Both Donghae and Eunhyuk were dressed as if they were about to go somewhere, along with Ryeowook but Jinki knew Ryeowook was going with him but not where the other two were going. Ryeowook was wearing a light gray oversized jacket, it probably belong to Kyuhyun or something and dark gray sweatpants with runners and sun glasses on. Donghae and Eunhyuk looked as if they were going to go out and party. They were basically wearing the same thing, both had black pants and black shirts, though Eunhyuk's shirt was a bit oversized showing a collar bones.

    “Umm are you ready to go Ryeowook?” Jinki asked with a bright cheery smile. Eunhyuk glared at him and muttered for Donghae that it was time to leave. Eunhyuk left the dorm with Donghae quickly following him and Ryeowook bringing up the back and locking the doors. Jinki turned his attention back to the ‘couple’ in front of him.

    “We're ready to go Jinki” Eunhyuk sang with a gummy smile. His eyes were piercing right through him. Donghae was now better with his eyes either but at least he didn’t smile like a creep. The group headed towards the elevator with the older two in front and the younger two in back. Eunhyuk knew something, but what that something was Jinki didn’t know.


 

December 1st 2014

13:12

South Korea

Exo Dorm

 

Across the news channel on the television the words ‘BREAKING - CHA HAKYEON AND JUNG TAEKWOON MISSING’ caused the seven members watching the television to fall silent very quickly. Xiumin who had gotten up to grab something from the kitchen fell down in seconds with leg strength giving out and tears had started to form. Tao who was the closest to him quickly pulled him into a hug and started to ‘shh’ him. Kyungsoo looked around at the others members faces - Chanyeol had shock written over his, Kai had anger, Sehun looked like he had been kicked, and Suho looked moments away from breaking down.

 

‘idaero salmyeon dwae sum swimyeon dwae saraitgiman hamyeon dwae wae andwae’

 

If even possibly everyone froze even more and Kyungsoo flinched at the noise coming down from his pocket. He took out his phone fearful of what could be on the other side.

 

“Put me on speaker Kyungsoo.” A rang out, sending chills down Kyungsoos spine. Kyungsoo sat the phone on the dark brown wooden coffee table in front of him and almost jumped away from the phone.

“Hakyeonie do you want to say anything to your friends? I know that the want to hear you really bad right now! The news just broke that you are missing!” The voice cheered for Hakyeon to speak. No one knew how to react to this. Fear just crept into the back of everyone's head and chills  ran down their spin. The voice talking through the phone was not sane. The sound of movement came from the phone and then a loud pained shriek from Hakyeon.

“Get the hell away from him!” A voice in the background growled which was then followed shortly by a pained scream that had came from what the boys thought to be Taekwoon.

    “Now what to do with you tan-hyung Kyungsooie. What if we bleach his skin white?” The voice suggested.

    “You ing bastard!” Everyone in the room jumped at the outburst of the eldest hyung who was now glaring at the phone. Xiumin had an animalistic looks in his eyes and his body looked as if he was ready to jump and attack at any moment. Tao who had been right next to him had flinched away quickly towards Sehun who had been on the other side of him. Xiumin grabbed the phone quickly ready to scream into it.

    “Seokkie?” Hakyeon cried out. Xiumin froze, startled to hear his friend sound as pained as he did.

    “I’m here Yeonie - so is Kyungsoo and the others.” Xiumin replied calmly to not upset the brunette on the other end, although he was shaking from rage.

    “Seokkie.. I-I can’t see anything. My eyes…” Hakyeon cried.

    “You ing !” Suho yelled out surprising everyone and stole the phone from the eldest. “Mark my words I will kill you and make sure everyone you love is destroyed in the process.” Tao grabbed the phone from Suho and started going off in Mandarin to the voice on the other side. His words were getting strung together to the point of where Yixing couldn’t understand him but the main words that stuck out where ‘death, public, end’ with his voice uncontrolled going from high to low quickly.

    “But you wouldn’t hurt your dear little Ryeowookie hyung now would you Tao?” Ryeowook mocked through the phone laughing. Tao made an inhuman noise and through the phone at Kyungsoo and left for his room, knocking and breaking a plate, vase, photo frames, and a lamp in the process before his door slammed shut. “Looks like the little Panda needs to get his temper under control…. You guys will never find me, you know that right? Hakyeonie agrees with me! Don’t you Yeonnie?” Hakyeon just let out a pained screamed and more yelling from Taekwoon came. “I got to go now ‘Seokkie...Kyungsooie’ I hope you all have a good day!” The other end of the line hung up quickly but a quick scream of ‘No’ was called out by Hakyeon or Taekwoon and the rest was an beeping at the other end. Kyungsoo who now had the phone just looked down at it. Xiumin got up from the couch and walked toward his room, but not before punching a mirror effectively breaking it and then punching a wall putting a hole through it. Suho pulled his phone out and left to make a phone call about tracing the number that had just called Kyungsoos phone. Yixing unnoticed by the rest of the group had pulled his phone out and made a call.

    “Find Kim Ryeowook and destroy him, save Cha Hakyeon and Jung Taekwoon, and leave no trace. “


 

£££

 

This just in!

    XXXXXXXXX of Infinite, XXXXXXXXX of TVXQ, and XXXXXXXXX of SHINee were found dead this morning. XXXXXXXXX of Infinite has been found dead but has been gravely injured.

 

 

This just in!

    XXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXX of EXO are currently missing and XXXXXXXXXXX of TVXQ is currently missing. If you see the three do not engage. They are extremely uncontrollable at this current time and you should take extreme caution if you see them.


 

 

This just in!

    With the body of seven idols from various idols groups have all been found dead. All musical events that deal with idols have now been canceled.