Fiction 2

FICTION

+£+£+

Warning - There will probably be spelling and grammer errors - just a heads up dearest.

+£+£+

 

 

 

Fiction

Chapter 2

April 23rd 2012

15:00

Seoul, South Korea

Random Cafe

Weather Note: Cloudy

 

Ryeowook sigh as he drank the last of his smoothie. He managed to lose 4.5kg science that evil night. Although in the few weeks it had made him realise how useless he was in Super Junior. He had messed up the dancing during practice and out for a moment and the other members were worried to the point where they had told him to go home and rest and relax for a few.

    “Rest is a funny word” Ryeowook said to no one. The group did not need him, they had Kyuhyun and Yesung. Sungmin could cover his notes and lines. He glanced down at the empty smoothie and notices how it reminded it of himself. In the beginning it was full like he was with talent and now there is none.

    ‘Then again nothing last forever’ Ryeowook though, so why should he be any different?’ Maybe he should have his contract terminated, then he wouldn’t be a bother anymore. He got up from his table with the empty smoothie and left the cafe.

 

April 23rd 2012

17:32

Seoul, South Korea

Location Unknown

Weather Note: Rainy

 

‘ I am such an idiot!’ Ryeowook thought as rain poured down on him. It turns out falling asleep by the Han river under a tree involved being woken up by the rain, and the tree provided little to no cover so he was soaked to the bone. He was quickly walking along the sidewalk with his arms wrapped around himself to provide some form of warmth even if it was a little. The cabs he tried to get a ride with ignored him and went for people who were less wet. Ryeowook did not blame them though he looked like a wreck. His hair clung to his face soaking wet with his clothing clinging onto him like a second skin. He kept walking his way towards the his home though - the dorm.

    “Ryeowook hyung!”

        Ryeowook turned around to see a running Kyungsoo with an umbrella heading towards him at full speed. He looked like he was carrying a bag from the quick market. Once there was rain hitting him now there was nothing but dryness. Ryeowook looked up at Kyungsoos face to see him frowning.

    “Hyung! What are you doing out here?” Kyungsoo asked the smaller one. Ryeowook was not expecting the question even though it was a normal simple question you ask everyone and he frowned at it.

    “Nothing Kyungsoo, nothing. I was just walking around and got caught in the rain. Would you like to take me back to the dorm please?” Ryeowook asked. Kyungsoo just smiled back but did a double take of Ryeowook, frown, and shook his head. Kyungsoo knew that the other was cold so he did the only reasonable thing. He took of his jack and place it on Ryeowook's shoulders.

    “Kyungsoo put your jacket on now, you will catch a cold!” Ryeowook yelled at him as he took the jacket off his shoulders and was about to give it back.

    “You know for a hyung you sure are stupid Ryeowook. Come on lets go.” Was all Kyungsoo said pulling Ryeowook with him towards Exos dorm. Once the two of them got there he would make the two of them so ramen so they could get warmed up then Ryeowook wouldn’t look like a lost child in a store. Kyungsoo may of not knew the full workings of what was going on but he knows that it involves his hyung and the leader of Shinee. Kyungsoo left out a soft sigh while walking. If anything was to happen to the smaller one next to him, he would make sure hell would be raised. Kyungsoo was pretty sure all of Exo would do the same for the hyung that had taken care of them.

 

April 23rd 2012

18:32

Seoul, South Korea

Exo Dorm

Weather Note :Raining.

 

    The Exo dorm was warm, that was the first thought that Ryeowook had when he entered the dorm. It was nice it felt like home even if it was a home away from home. Ryeowook took off his shoes and followed Kyungsoo who had also taken off his shoes and abandoned his umbrella for the current time and carried the bag of things he got from a the quick mart to the kitchen area. The dorm was spacious but not as spacious as Super Juniors own dorm. As he followed Kyungsoo he took note that the living room was right when you walked in with a small dining area next to it which had six chairs and a wooden table. The kitchen had its own little spot which was separated via wall from the dining room down a long hallways os where Ryeowook guessed the rooms were along with a bathroom or two. Kyungsoo had him sit down at the table but when he realized that his clothes were still wet and when he sneezed forced him to change. After announcing to the whole dorm that Ryeowook was here 4 other members came out of their respective rooms.

Kai was missing something about a late photoshoot is what Suho exclaimed. When they all realized how soaked he was Ryeowook had his shirt pulled off him and almost his pants before he told them that they could change himself. They had thrown him sweatpants that belonged to Baekhyun who almost protested but once he saw the glare he got from s he caved, a shirt from Sehun which was way to big for him and almost fell off his shoulders, a giant zip up hoodie from Chanyeol which had a variety of flags on it, fuzzy socks from Suho, and slippers from Kyungsoo. He had also been given a towel to dry his hair with. When he got done changing his clothes were sent to the washing machine and he was pushed to the table and made to sit down. A hot mug of tea was already there from him and he could hear Kyungsoo in the kitchen making something. Sehun was to his left, Chanyeol his right who had the magic ability to radiate heat from his body so Ryeowook was a little closer to him then Sehun, Baekhyun was right across from Chanyeol, and empty chair was next to him and then there was Suho and the end of the table.

    “Ryeowook hyung, what were you doing in the rain?” A voice from his left asked. Sehun was looking at him with a puzzled look. Well there goes the pink elephant in the room. Ryeowook let out a small chuckle which was followed by a few coughs with worried looks from everyone.

    “I’m fine”Lies”I had went out to be a smoothie and I had gotten caught in the rain.” Which was technically true and wasn’t a lie. Ryeowook replied before drinking down some tea.

    “But are you not supposed to be practicing because of your comeback soon hyung?” Baekhyun asked him with a weird look.

    ‘Damn I need to be careful around Baekhyun now.’ Ryeowook thought. “Yes we are having a comeback soon..” Ryeowook answered with a bright smile before he frowned and looked  down at his tea.

    “Don’t make me come out there! Don’t interage him - he’s probably running a fever right now and can’t think straight!” Kyungsoo yelled from the kitchen.” Baekhyun you go get him a blanket and Sehun go get some pillows for him.”

    “Why am I?” Sehun started.

    “Do you want me to go and get my stick from my room?” Kyungsoo asked glaring from the entryway of the kitchen. Baekhyun got up muttering about some stupid stick and how Kyungsoo could be a pain sometimes and Sehun just frowned and said something about posting his on a social website or somthing like that and how Kyungsoo would take over the world and enslave everyone as his minions. Kyungsoo went back into the kitchen to work with whatever he was cooking. What he was cooking smelled good however.

    “Kyungsooie what  are you making?” Ryeowook called out.

“Ramen hyung.” Was the reply Ryeowook got to his question. The answer had made him frown - ramen had a lot of calories in it. Baekhyun came back with a small blanket and gently sat in on Ryeowook's shoulders and Sehun followed not long as with two pillows and a stuffed giraffe. He threw the pillows on the couch in the living room and brung the giraffe to ryeowook who latched onto like a child causing laughter to erupt from everyone. Both Baekhyun and Sehun whispered apologies for all their questions and the five chatted quietly talking about random daily things. Kyungsoo came out with 5 bowls of ramen and a  child sized bowl of ramen claiming that Ryeowook shouldn’t eat that much when he was sick.

‘I should not even be in your dorm but thank you Kyungsoo.’ Ryeowook thought quickly. Before he picked up his chopstick he muttered thanks to everyone for everything and they all ate together. After that Ryeowook remember talking but then nothing. He had fallen asleep using the stuffed giraffe as a pillow. Laughter broke out quietly and the boys all moved him to the couch.

 

April 23rd 2012

15:00

Seoul, South Korea

Shinee practice room.

 

Sweat was dripping down his forehead and water was flowing down his throat. Onew was tired and a bit stressed. Jinki however was planning and scheming. The other members were strung about the practice room drinking water except for Taemin who was still practicing the dance moves for the upcoming comeback in Japan.

“That is enough for tight now - go and get ready for thee flight. You all leave in two hours - you all remembered to pack correct?” Their mange asked them all with yeses being the response of them all. They all stood up - Jonghyun almost falling over from exhaustion and got everything together ready to leave. Taemin was talking about Japan with Minho listening and Key and Jonghyun were talking about something about fashion. Jinki looked at s and announced that he would be back in a few moments and how he had to go and do something quickly. He would meet them at the van to take them to their dorm then the airport. There was another group that was on Jinkis mind that was not Shinee but Super Junior. They were practicing a few rooms down he believed. Maybe there he could talk to Ryeowook and sort everything out and his plan could be set in motion. He left his practice room and headed three doors down. He looked like a wreck but they would understand. He gently knocked on the door and opened it slowly.

“Ryeowook if that is you go hom- oh hello Onew!” Leeteuk chirped from the floor that he was laying on. The rest of the member were sprawled out in various places. Each having their own space except Yesung and Kyuhyun were talking about singing or something and Donghae and Eunhyuk were both laying on the floor with Eunhyuk using Donghae's legs as pillows.

“You luckily caught us on break do you need something?” Sungmin asked with a smile.

“Do you know where Ryeowook is?” Onew asked with a smile. “I needed to talk with him about something.”

“We sent him out to rest - he looked like he was about to fall apart at any given time. We thought that he fainted at one point but he had just out for a quick moment.” Eunhyuk said while now resting on Donghae's stomach. Onew looked closer at everyone and noticed that all looked as if the had taken baths in sweat. Siwon looked the worst.

“Oh, Ohkay I am sorry for bothering you guys. I’ll leave now - sorry again.” Onew said frantically and turned quickly but he ran into a wall before quickly escaping through the door with a loud slam.

“He is such a weird kid.” Eunhyuk commented which was respond with a light flick by Donghae.  

 

April 23rd 2012

16:40

Seoul, South Korea

Incheon International Airport

Weather Note: Raining

 

Jinki was frowning He hated airports almost as much as he hated s currently. He held like they didn’t even care about how they acted or how he felt. He was always left out it seemed. Like now currently. Key and Jonghyun were eating at some random food place and Taemin and Minho were in some airport shop looking at a variety of items like they do everytime. Jinki just was sitting next to the manger who was unaware of his vicious aura surrounding him. Jinki though back to all of the times he had been left out. It was terrible that he had gotten so use to it. It was like blinking something that is so natural. So natural to be alone without anyone there to help you or even talk to you. Everytime he had tried to talk to someone they were busy with something or going somewhere. No one had anytime for him but people always came to him and demanded that he listen. This was the crime of being the leader you have to be there for everyone but no one would be there for you. That was where Ryeowook came into play in Jinkis mind. Ryeowook would listen to him and take care of him. He wouldn’t be alone anymore but rather he would be able  to be happy and have a real friend who wouldn’t treat him like a replaceable character. But getting close to Ryeowook on its own would be a hard task.

    “Lee Jinki!” A voice brought him out of though it was their manager with a frown on his face. The manager ushered him to hurry up because it was now time to board the plane. After a quick ticket exchange and finding a seat Jinki went back to thinking as he looked at the plan next to theirs. To get close to Ryeowook he would have to pull a few stings. God knows that the Exo members were protective of him. It was strange too. Probably dealt with the fact that Ryeowook had taken care of him for a little bit or something like that but still. He had to watch out for Kyungsoo it felt like that man had eyes everywhere. He could know something before it had happened. He was one step ahead of everyone but Jinki was two steps ahead of everyone. Kyungsoo would have to be eliminated in the end along with others who got in his way. All he had to do was pull a few strings, make some people disappear and destroy Kim Ryeowook and build him back up so he would never leave Jinki.Jinki let a small smile grace his face with that though and leaned back against the chair.

 

April 15th 2015

16:27

South Korea

Location Unknown

 

It was cute that Lee Jinki thought he could run away from everyone with everything that he had done. A man looked up at a wall of photos in a cluttered room. Twenty-six photos of those who had been killed getting in Jinkis way all because they were either a) a threat, b) defending Ryeowook, or c) trying to go after Jinki alone. That man was a psychopath. The main sigh as he felt tears sting at his eyes. He couldn’t bring them back but he could get Ryeowook away from that monster. They all would have wanted that. He glanced down at his arm looking at the scar that married his skin when Jinki had tried to take him out. If Jinki was two steps ahead of everyone he was 5 steps. He wouldn't let the deaths of the others go to waste.

    “Get ready.”A voice from another room yelled. The man smiled as he got up and pulled a random shirt on. He always smiled even when times were tough. He should have destroyed Jinki when he had the chance.


 

April 5th 2013

Unknow

Unknow

Unknow

 

'Ryeowook hyung, don't cry I promise I won't hurt you. NOW STOP ING RUNNING!'


 

+£+£+

A/N

I think I will try and update 2-4 times a months or something like that. I will at least do 2 times at bare minimum however. I am keeping my original plot but I am adding a lot more to it. It is not going to be as straight forward but rather a bit slow with more people in it. Also sorry that I made Jinkis part so small in this. I spent ¾ of my hours in math just writing this awkwardly almost expecting the teacher to pick it up and read it out to the class. That didn’t happen however which is good on my end. I will try and update on weekends also. Needless to say I hope to see you all soon and I am going to try and include more characters in this than before. The build will be slow so please keep that in mind. ^_^ I hope you all have wonderful days and thankyou for reading.