chapter 1

"REVENGE"

 

(narrator's point of view)

 

 

*kriiing*

 

the alarm clock already went off but the girl lying in the bed did not even move an inch, her bedroom door open as her mom stride in and gently tap her shoulder

 

"sujin-ah, wake up now or else you will be late"her mom said

 

"five more minutes mom" she answered back

 

"yah! wake up now or else-"

 

"ok mom i'm awake already...jeez" sujin cut her mom off. her mom grinned and left her room, sujin sat up and went to her bathroom to do her daily routine.

 

after eating her breakfast she started walking towards her school. once she was on the front gate she paused and took a deep breath before entering.

 

 

 

(sujin's point of view)

 

 

when i entered the school just like before other students started whispering and giving me dirty looks.

 

"sujin-ah" someone called and i already know who called me, my bestfriend mihyun,l i also have other friend and you will meet them later 'they are so handsome' *giggles*

 

"sujin-ah how was your vacation?do you know how much i missed you?" mihyun said as she hugged me.

 

"my vacation's fine..how 'bout yours? and i missed you too soooo much" i said and we both laugh.

 

"let's go now to class" she said

 

 

(narrator's point of view)

 

 

sujin's first class is algebra wich she hates the most...

 

after her three subjects, mihyun and sujin are now in the cafeteria eating lunch and as usual sujin has many foods again...while eating a group of girls approached them

 

"oh my gosh! look she eat like she won't eat again, that's why you are so fat" the queenka hyojin said and their group laughed also the people in the cafeteria while sujin just lowered her head in shame.

 

"yah!" mihyun stood up and grabbed her collar "how dare you say that to her" she continued

 

"why?isn't that the truth?" hyojin said

 

"no it's not true" someone said from behind..they turned and their stood L with his group INFINITE they smiled at sujin while L glared at hyojin other girls in the cafeteria started squealing and giggling as they saw INFINITE.

 

hyojin pulled away from mihyun's grasp and walked to L. She smiled at him and held his arm "oppa, did you miss me?"she asked sickingly sweet while INFINITE looked away in disgust. 

 

L pulled her arm away and scoffed "don't touch me with those dirty hands of yours and i won't miss you..ever!" he said "what?1 dirty?!" hyojin asked eyes wide "yes,dirty just like your attitude" L said then smirked the students started whispering while hyojin blushed in embarrassment "whatever" she glared at sujin then walked away.

 

INFINITE, sujin, and mihyun burst out laughing"did you see her face?" sungyeol said through his laughs.Their laughing moment got cut when the door of the cafeteria burst open and their 12 handsome boys are entering while the girls started squealing again. EXO walked straight to their table.

 

 

 

(sujin's point of view)

 

 

EXO walked straight to their table...and here i am looking at him again i like him for 4 years already but he won't even see me.. i sighed

 

"hey!" mihyun said "are you fantasizing with that kai again?" i blushed and shook my head "i'm not" "yes you are and we all know here that you like that jerk so much" sungjong said “ok fine and he’s not a jerk” I said .

 

“what did you see in that jerk I am way more handsome than him and he is so full of his self” L said.

 

“he’s more handsome and that’s final” I turned and looked at kai he’s so handsome *giggle*

 

 

(Narrator’s point of view)

 

After school, sujin directly went home, eat dinner then went to dreamland while thinking about kai.

 


 this is the first chapter i know it's not that good but i hope you will like it.