chapter 9

"REVENGE"

 

 

(kai's point of view)

 

"sujin-ah" she turned to me, eyes wide. ahh so cute. i can't believe the sujin i know really change in just one year. 

"can i talk to you for a second?" i gestured for her to talk to me outside. she looked hesitant but nonetheless she went near me.

"what do you want to talk about?" is she still mad at me for what i had done, i guess i need to say sorry first.

i looked up ate her and i can see hatred " i just want to say something" i told her

"but i don't have anyhing to say" she crossed her arms, she really change.

"please just a minute" i lokked at her with pleading eyes. she sighed and nodded.

"speak" she said. i took a deep breath and open my mouth to speak when someone called sujin.

"sujin!" it's infinite again. she looked at me and sighed

"i need to go, let's just talk again next time" i can't do anything but nod my head.

 

 

(sujin's point of view)

 

" wahh! i tought my heart is going to explode because of nervousness" i thought to myself while holding my left chest.

infinite oppas came to me and asked mhy i'm with kai. "he just want to talk about something" i answered

" about what" L oppa asked and i just shook my head "nothing. let's go "

L oppa still look suspicious "aish! he did'nt do anything so let's just go. okay?" 

" arasso. but next time don't go nar him okay?" i nodded my head "hmm. arasso " i smiled at him

but i'm curious, what is he going to say to me? he look serious.aish!! i should stop thinking about that jerk.

 

(narrator's point of view)

 

sujin thinks she really had change but, what about her heart? her heart still looks and yearn for the same person but she chose to ignore it.

 

 


 

thank you so much. sorry for late update. thank you for commenting and subscribing :) sorry if the story is not good :(