Chapter 2

Invisible Wings

Yonghwa POV

I find her but she is nowhere to be found. I desperately back to house because it's already so dark. Where is she? I keep asking in my mind. I went to her parents grave but there is nothing. I ask my friends but they also don't know anything. I'm so worry now and morever it's already dark. I decide to go back to my house to take my phone because i accidently leave that in my room before i go out to find her. I go back and find my father at living room. I feel mad suddenly. I remember all things what my mother said. I walk away and don't call him.

"Yonghwa!" He calls me but i never look back and just walk away.

"Jung Yonghwa! You better stop!" He shout and i look back at him.

"What?" I ask coldly.

"Where is you manner?" He said angrily.

"What? Manner?" I ask angrily.

"How can you just past me like that!" He said again.

"Wae? Can't i do that?" I said again.

"What?? You!!!" He want to slap me but my mother come out and held him.

"What are you doing?" My mother said.

"Your child! He is no manner! He must learn more from seohyun!" He said and make me more angry when he said seohyun's name.

"Why? Did she is so have manner until you fall for her?" I ask angrily.

"What did you said?" He angrily said.

"You cheated with her right????" I shout angrily and finally my father slap me hard in my face.

"What the hell did you said???" He shout.

"Why? You slap me because i'm right?" I fight again. I don't know what happen to me but seem anger already eat me.

"You bastard!!" He want to hit me again when my mother shout.

"Stop!" My mother shout.

"Your son have no manner!!!" He said angrily.

"My son have manner! It's you who didn't have manner!" My mother shout.

"What??????" My father angrily look at her.

"Yes! You cheated behind me right??? More ever with that !!!" My mother shout then i saw my father slap her.

"How can you said that??? How can you said that i'm cheated when i never did it!!!" He shout angrily. It's make me more angry because he slap my mother in front of me.

"Then why you hug her??????" I shout at him.

"Mwo?" He ask again.

"You hug at her in office right????? Omma saw it! So you said you never cheat?" I angrily shout.

"How can you think of me like that???" He shout.

"Never in my life to ever think of cheated especially with seohyun! She is like my daughter!" He said.

"Then what is that!!" My mother shout while crying. Then i saw my father take out a box and open it. It's a necklace.

"Tomorrow is your birthday, i don't know what to do when seohyun come and tell me to buy something for you. I said we are old enough to do this things but she say that even we are old, woman will still love something like that. She also help me to choose this necklace. She said you like blue shapire so i decide to buy this. She also tell me how to suprise you. I just hug her for my thanks to her. I ask her what she want but she instead she said she just want a father hug. So i just hug her." My father explain and leave me dumbfounded. What is this? What the hell?

"You..you lie right??" My mother said.

"No..i don't..i love you so much how can i cheated at you? Beside seohyun just miss her father that's why i just hug her. She already like my own daughter." My father said again. I feel stupid. What did i do? I saw my mother hug my father. Suddenly i feel afraid, i go to my room and grab my phone and call her immediatly. I call her for so many times but she never answer it. Please, answer it. I'm wrong! I'm wrong! Why i didn't trust you at the first place. Please God, let her answer my phone. Then finally she answer my phone.

"Hyun! Where are you?" I ask immediatly but there is no answer from her. Is she okay now.

"Hyun, i'm sorry..to judge you like that.." I explain, i regret everything now. Please, come back.

"Hyun, please answer me where are you!" I said frustation, she never answer me. Please, this is not to late right???

"Hyun..i said i'm sorry..to didn't trust you..where are you now?" I ask again, i'm so afraid now. I don't why, but i feel something might happen. I really want to know where she is now. Please, answer me. You can hate me just answer me. I keep calling her but she still didn't answer me. Is she okay? Then i hear a lifeless voice.

"Goodbye" she said and then there is nothing anymore. I feel my heart stop beating. I hold my breath, i can't breath propely. I just stood at there with my blank mind. What did she said really hurt me. Is she leave me now? I try to call her back but there already in voice mail. No! No! Then after 1 hour i feels my phone rang, i pick it immediatly and look at the id. It's not Seohyun.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said lifeless

"Hyung!!" Minhyuk shout. What again?

"W..wae?" I ask annoyedly

"Seohyun..seohyun.." He said and make me more panic. What happen to her?

"What is it?" I shout. My heart thump so fast now.

"She..she jump from *** building.." He said and my heart stop immediatly. I drop my phone.

"Ju..jump???" I said unconsciousness

I drove my car faster, and make myself run in hallway hospital. My mind keep ringing back when minhyuk tell me she jump. Please God! Save her! Save her, this all my fault, this all is my fault. I run and run until i reach the ICU room. I see Minhyuk stand at there.

"Hyung.." He calls me.

"Wha..what happen??" I said. Why?

"I don't know..when i walk to buy some food i..i saw people gathering so i look at there and..and i find out seohyun there.." He said. No! No! Why she jump? Why? I can't imagine what happen, i can't i don't want to imagine.

"People said that she jump from..from.." He confused to think he should continue or not. Please stop that. He sigh and tap my back.

"Doctor now still handle it.." He said again. He know i can't ask again. I don't know what happen. I feel weak then i sit on the floor. Why? It's all my fault! If i don't mad at her she won't leave the house and this will never happen. I blame myself for everything. Then i saw my parents comes. My father look at me at slap me once again.

"I don't know what you all did to her! But if something bad happen to her i won't forgive you all!" My father said and my mother just keep silent. I think she feels bad. Then after awhile the doctor come and said that she got hit in her head but it's not that bad because she fall into a tend and thanks that the building is not that high. But..her legs got so much impact and she might can't walk again. My tears falls when i heard that. I feel my breath become hard. My heart beat hardly. It's hurt.

I open her room and found her sleeping at there with so many bandage. I feel my tears drop from the corner of my eyes. It's hurt me alot to see her like that. I walk near her and hold her hand carefully. What happen to you? Why you jump? It's all because of me.

"I'm sorry hyun..if just i trust you more.." I whisper and cries while holding her hand.

End of Yonghwa POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun POV

I open my eyes slowly. It's hard but i try. After a few blinkly i see around the room. Where am i? Why i am here? Didn't i die already? Then i feel pain in my whole body. Why i still feel pain? Then finally i find someone open the door. I look at the person and it is Yonghwa oppa. Why he is at here? I don't die?

"You wake up!" I heard he said happily.

"I will call the doctor" he said and walk away to calls doctor. Then after awhile, the doctor come in and check me. I realize then, i haven't die. Who rescue me? I hate it! I should be die! Then i realize i can't move my leg. So i look to the doctor, and seem like the doctor know my mind.

"Your leg bone is broke..so.." He didn't finish his word and i cut him.

"I can't walk?" I ask and saw him nod. Haha! Good! This is the good! What will they take again from me? Why they just didn't let me die!!!!! Why they let me sufer so much???? I feel someone hold my hand and i look it. It's Yonghwa oppa. Why now? Don't pity with me! I remove my hand from him. He seems to be suprised but i don't care anymore. I hate everything now. I hate it. Then everybody leave me with Yonghwa oppa. He sit down beside my bed.

"Hyun..it's okay..one day you can walk" he said. I think he try to cheers for me but i don't need it anymore Jung Yonghwa. It's end! It's end.

"I know this is hard but don't be sad." He said again and i never look at him.

"Hyun..i'm sorry for everything..this because of me. I..i don't trust you enough..i'm sorry..hyun..please..forgive me." He said sadly. Forgive? Maybe before that night..if you ask me to forgive me i will but now? It's so easy for you right?

"Please look at me, i know you hate me..but please..look at me.." He said again.

"I know i don't deserve it after everything but will you come back to our house?" He ask again.

"Hyun? Please answer me?" He said frustation and then he try to hold my hand again.

"I love you" he said. He finally said the words i want to hear for so long but it's too late now oppa..to late..i cries. My tears drop. Why now, why now? Is you just pity with me? Then i feel he hug me, i try to realise but he hug me tightly.

"I love you from so long time hyun, i sorry for everything and i will take care of you from now on." He said and i still try to realise from his hug

"Please hyun.." He said, i feel his tears on my cheeks. He crying? No..no it's too late oppa. Too late.

"I don't pity at you! I really love you! Please, give me a chance. I want to die when i think i will lose you so i won't let this happen again." He said again. Why? Why? Oppa..i love you too but i not the same seohyun anymore. Not the innocent one. I just a like what you said. I cry and cry until i feel tired and fall asleep.

End of seohyun POV

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello again~~

I'm updating the next chapter..

How is it??

Hope you guys enjoy it, and don't forget to leave a comment~~

And once again, i need your help to vote in MAMA 2013 here the links http://mama.interest.me/poll
Please Vote SNSD and CNBLUE so they can win :)

Thanks guys ^^

See you in a next updating!!