Chapter 1

Invisible Wings

Seohyun POV

I went to my bedroom, close the door and sit on the floor behind the door. My tears falls, the tears i hold finally drop. I tired..really tired. Why everybody don't trust me? What can i do to make them realize i'm not that girl? Whatever i did, they won't trust me. They won't. I tired.

Flashback

"SeoJoohyun! What have you did?" My auntie shout

"What is it imo?" I ask carefully.

"Don't act innocent when the fact is you're not!" My auntie shout and slap my face. She slap me really hard.

"You're a ! How can you seduce your own uncle!" She shout again.

"I didn't.." I reply but she cut me by slap me once again. I want to cry but i hold my tears. I won't cry, i won't cry..if i cry they will see my weakness.

"How dare you say you didn't! I saw it with my eyes! You ! I let you live at here and now this is your reply???" She shout again, then she take something beside her. It's a mop. She hit me with that.

"Imo.." I said but she never hear me and just keep hit me. Please stop! Then suddenly someone come and hold the mop.

"Omma! How can you do that? Why you hit her?" Yonghwa oppa said and there is hope inside my heart. I hope he can help me.

"Why? Why you stop me? This already seduce your father!" She shout hysterical.

"What?? I don't think she is like that omma, maybe you just misunderstanding." Yonghwa oppa said calmly but i can see his suprised face.

"I saw it with my own eyes, i saw it!!!" She said and cry.

"Mwo?? Maybe you see.." Yonghwa oppa haven't finished his word and then his mother speak again.

"I saw her hug your father, i saw her! And then you want to tell me that my eyes is blur?" She cries. Yonghwa oppa suprised and look at me. I didn't dare to look at him. Please oppa, trust me..i don't did that..will you trust me? And then i see auntie fainted so yonghwa oppa hold her.

"Omma!" Yonghwa shake his mother body.

"Imo.." I said and then yonghwa oppa look at me.

"What did you do?" He said angrily.

"Oppa..it's not like that.." I said carefully.

"Then what? Then why you hug my father?" He look so scared now.

"Oppa, you're misunderstanding..i never did that to uncle.." I said again. Please trust me.

"Stop! Did you really hug my father?" Yonghwa oppa shout at me. I just look down and i heard him inhale.

"Oppa..i just.." I haven't finish my word but he already shout at me again.

"Shut up! I'm so stupid! Why i take you here! I just pity with you because you don't have family and my family already kindly to adopt you and then..the fact is you're a !" He shout to me. It's hurt me..he don't trust me. ? Am i really like that in your eyes? Then he get up.

"If something happen to my family that's all because of your fault!" He shout then go away when carried his mother.

End of flashback

I cry more when i remember about what happen. I remember how he shout at me. It's hurt me alot. The man who i love a lot. We already know each other from child. My parents got into accident so they leave me alone at here. Then Yonghwa oppa kindly ask his mother to let me stay at his house but i don't know the truth is his mother never like me. I think she hate me.

"You're a !" I remember what they said to me. ? Am i that cheap girl? Even Yonghwa oppa said me like that.

"Omma..appa..where are you? Why you leave me at here alone?" I cries. It hurt omma, appa. It's hurt.

"No one love me omma..where are you? I miss you" i hold my chest and squeeze it tightly. It's hurt. So hurt.

End of Seohyun POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yonghwa POV

I saw my mother already fall asleep. I think she is to tired. I remember what happen, i'm so mad why she did that. Why she do that? Even we're childhood friends but this is to much. I can't forgive her more than that it's hurt me alot. Even i won't admit it, i love her but how can she do that? Is all what i did this all time not enough for her? I thinks she is an innocent girl and good girl but i think i was wrong! We can't judge someone by her appearance! My head is so hurt, so i get up and went to my room. I lay on my bed and close my eyes. Why she did that? This all what i can think. My head hurts more when i think about it so i decide to take a bath. After finish, i lay back to my bed and decide to sleep.

Kring! Kring!

My alarm ring. I sigh then turn it off. I really can't sleep. I always think about what happen. I sigh then i go out side and walk down to kitchen. I find my mother already prepare some food. Is she okay now?

"Omma" i said and she look at me.

"Ohh! Yonghwa-ah, come here.." She said and make me sit.

"Eat this." She said and i just nod. I look around there is no sign of seohyun. Is she still sleeping? Yah! Why i should think about her?

"Omma, are you okay now?" I ask carefully and i see my mother nod. So i back eat my food, after finish my food i decide to walk upstair and look for her. Even how mad am i, even i hate her, but..i still care for her. I hate myself because of that. I knock her door but there is still no sound so i decide to open it when i find out that the door is not closed. I step inside her room and my heart thump hardly. The room is so empty. All her things is not there, i run to open her wardrope it's empty. Just remain a few dress that i bought for her. She leave, she leave. That's what i think now. But then i hear someone speak.

"She leave?" My mother said and i look at her.

"That's good! She know what she must do!" My mother said and leave me alone. No! No! Where can she go if she leave here.

End of Yonghwa POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun POV

I leave the house where i should leave at first. I don't know where i can go. I just walk and walk until i reach my parents grave. I stand at there then my tears drop again. If just they never leave alone, if just they take me too i won't become like this.

"Appa, Omma..i come" i said while weap my tears away.

"How have you been?" I ask stupid question.

"I miss you appa..omma" i said then i cry again.

"Appa, omma..i miss you so much.." I cries more. Why they leave me? Why God take they away from me? Why?

After visit my parents grave i just walk away. I don't know where should i go. I don't have many friends beside yonghwa oppa and his friends. Hyoyeon onnie is having a holiday now. Where should i go? It's already dark. Then i realize that someone follow me. I don't know who is it then i make my step faster but it seem that person also run towards me and then i feel he hold my hand and drag me away. Who? I want to shout but he close my mouth. What is this? He drag me into dark aisle. I find out there are two people. Who? Who? I afraid! Someone help me! Then i feel he hold my waist. No! I try to break his hand but they are too strong. No! No! They try to rip my clothes. No! Help me! Yonghwa oppa..No! My tears fall down.

"No.." I said weakly

"Who said a pretty girl like you can walk down in street alone huh??" The man said and kiss my neck. No! It's digusting.

"That's right..hyung! Hold her i want to taste her too." Another guy said. No! Don't! i want to shout but my voice can't out. I close my eyes and hope someone to help me but whatever i pray no one come to help me. No one.

After they me, they leave me alone. Why they didn't kill me? Why? I feels digusting now! I really a now? Why this happen to me? Why? I cry and cry. Then i remember what Yonghwa oppa said.

Flashback

"Oppa.." I cried

"It's okay hyun...don't cry again" yonghwa oppa hug me

"But..they..leave me oppa..why everybody leave me" I said again

"Hyun..i'm at here" yonghwa oppa said while wipe my tears away.

"I will protect you no matter what! I will take care of you" he said and hug me

"Really?" I ask again

"Ne, i promise" he said

End of flashback

You lied oppa! You lied! I hate you! I hate you! I open my bag to find some new clothes, with shaking hand i wear the new one and threw away the old clothes. I get up. I feel lifeless. I leave my bag at there and just take my phone. Nothing trace again. Nothing. I feel dirty now. I walk to into a building, i walk upstair even i always crash people but i don't care anymore. I tired. After i reach the roof i stand at the bridge. I look down. Then my phone ring. I look at the caller it is Yonghwa oppa. Why now? Why he just call now? Why he call now? I answer him after a few of calls.

"Hyun! Where are you?" He said. I don't know what to answer. My mind is blank now.

"Hyun, i'm sorry..to judge you like that.." He said again. So he know now? Then what? I lose everything now oppa. Everything.

"Hyun, please answer me where are you!" He said frustation. I look at the sky. Why God being so unfair to me?

"Hyun..i said i'm sorry..to didn't trust you..where are you now?" He ask again. Why you don't trust me at first? I trust you so much but why you can't trust me oppa? Isn't in a first place you really think me as a ? ? Ahh..i'm really a now. I hear him keep calling me but i can't answer him. This is it. I want to leave this world! This cruel world. Then i open my mouth to said something before i jump down.

End of Seohyun POV

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~~

This is the first update, hope you guys like it..

Feel free to comment guys~~

And sorry for my bad english..

Thankyou !! <3