Last

One or Two and Five
 

 

"Coffee?"

 

Two girls sat on a carpet in the living room with overlaying eyes from one of them

"no."

"lemonade?"

"no."

"milkshake?"

"uhm....."

"lemonade?"

"no"

"oh! coffee!?"

"Tiffany, stop it" she adjusted her sit position to find a comfy pose along with a chuckle from the guessing girl. But she couldn't find her comfortness and she lying on top of her stomache instead.

The Tiffany girl stood up from where she sat, walked to her friend room to find nothing and came back.

"Jessi...!" 

Jessica tilted her head facing Tiffany. Her stern and serious face was till hanging

"what?"

"I know" Tiffany sat on the couch, took a magazine from a coffee table

"finally.. spill it."

"white chocolate mocha frappuccino light blended coffee!" a--with 80miles per hour--name of drink came from .

"what!? no! It's milk, you moron! why are you always lose this game?" Jessica was mad but whinning. She's rolling on the carpet let her stress free with a pout on her face.

"bad, Jessica... it's bad. I'm thirsty and you don't let me drink even for a tiny little droplet of water until we finish this game." Tiffany made a super-desperated face like she probably can flip a steel-made table.

"don't exaggerating. it's only five minutes. and the 'in n' out boy' will come twenty minutes later" Jessica's still lying on the carpet trying to reach a TV remote near her feet.

"I do because you have nothing to drink or eat. Oh my god, maybe I should drink water from faucet!" Tiffany's cheerful face has long gone. She went to another direction in that house.

"yes please. Please youself." Jessica finally reached her telly remote, pushed power button, watching telly to kill the time.

 

 

-fin.