Tita Thursdays

Notes
Its their regular Tita Thursday Neighborhood meeting today where all of their friends gather to talk.

“Oh I didn’t see you last Thursday ah” Jaemin tells Naru as she sips coffee from her cup. Naru is drinking her usual green dahon drink which earns her scrunched noses from everyone else in the table.

“You didn’t hear?Jongin is trying for a second kid kaya lagi silang wala”Shiwon says as she sips on her tea.

“Paano mo nalaman?”Naru whines as she nearly chokes on her drink.

“Ay sorry..was it a secret?You know naman how Kyungsoo and Jongin is, your husband doesn’t hide anything from my husband”Shiwon says with a roll of her eyes and Naru chuckles, nodding.

“Oo nga pala, we weren’t keeping it a secret naman,nagulat lang ako na you know na”Naru says

“Oh my gosh totoo?Pero NaKai is barely three!Bago pa lang nagcocontrol ng powers yung anak niyo anak again?” Nijin says as she too sips on her coffee.

“That’s what I told him!”Naru says “Pero Jongin kasi is very persuasive,minsan nga he throws tantrums eh,sana hindi mamana ni Nakai”she continues with a shake of her head.

“Eh you spoil Jongin kasi”Hanbyul chides with a shake of her head.

“Oh that is rich,”Naru pauses to snort “Sayo pa galing ah, your husband is literally a child compared to Jongin” Naru tells Hanbyul and the younger blushes in embarrassment.

“Di naman masyado no,hes matured since nagkaron ng Sebyul”she pouts

“And at least Sehun doesn’t ask for kids every five days”Sungjee says and they all laugh except for Naru.

“Anyway!”Naru rolls her eyes at her friends. “Grabe Sungjee Xingjee is such a sweet pea,paano yon nangyari?”she asks in wonder and Sungjee waves her hand nonchalantly,gulping her double shot espresso down like it was water,making Shiwon cringe

“Yixing has his ways”she smiles.

“Di na ko nagtataka,if she can get Sungjee to be a submissive housewife,then nothing is impossible for him”Shiwon says and they all laugh.

“Oo nga naman,remember when shes in her emo phase and lahat tayo inaaway niya?”Ahra asks and Sungjee gapes at them,murmuring a soft “Hey!Grabe!”

“Pero totoo na,pano ka nagawang ganyan ni Yixing?”Nijin asks as she leans back on her chair. “Finifty shades ka ba niya?”she asks jokingly.

“Nakalimutan niyo na ba na my husband is a doctor? My gosh syempre naman kaya niya ihandle yung training tsaka pagdevelop ng powers ng anak namin”she says before turning to Nijin“tsaka Oy ha,wag mo ipasa sakin yung mga ginagawa niyo ni Chanyeol.”she says with a laugh.

“Excuse me!Di kami ganon ni Chanyeol,he cant even tie our son’s shoelace,do you really expect him to do those fifty shades level knots?”Nijin snorts and everyone laughs again.

“Oh my Gosh ang sama” Jaemin says. “Pero ang weird non no,how do you even do those? Si monay ko nga mabangga lang ako sorry na ng sorry”she says and they all fawn. Minseok was such an ideal husband.

“You want to know how to do those fifty shades things? Ay nako, ask Claire malamang natry na nila ni Luhan lahat ng nandon”Ahra says and Luhan gapes at her friend’s accusation and they all laugh.

“Excuse me,kadiri”she says as she calmly eats her jelly. “Bakit naman namin gagawin yon no?” she whines.

“You know what they say, nasa loob yung kulo ng iba...Luhan looks like he wouldn’t hurt a fly pero baka he likes every thing under the sun” Ahra says. Claire snorts.

“You seem to know a lot about this,Baka kayo ni Jongdae”she says and throws the spotlight back to her friend.

“Jongdae could be weird”Ahra says and they all guffaw at their friend.

“Oh my gosh di ko kinaya yon” Hanbyul fake gags “Talaga ba Ahra? You already have two kids for petes sake”she continues.

“Syempre joke lang ano ba yan”she laughs and shakes her head. “We don’t risk it kasi si Chenra is just in the next room, si JongAh naman wakes up at ungodly hours of the night and throws thunder tantrums kaya matutulog na lang kami kesa gumawa ng kung ano ano no” Ahra explains

“Talaga? Eh I heard Chenra talking to Lulaire,lagi daw may weird noises sa room ni mommy and daddy”Claire says and Ahra blushes. Everyone else in the table makes “ohhh” sounds in shock.

“Grabe talaga yung batang yon,Imbentor!Manang mana sa dad niya” Ahra says and Claire laughs.

“Uy kids don’t lie”she says and Ahra just flushes harder.

“Wag ka magmalinis!Lulaire did something at school today”Shiwon begins as she sips on her tea and laughs.

“ano yan?”Claire asks as she gapes,eyes wide.

“Tinattrain siya sa movement kanina, sabi,’put all the things that can be found in mommy and daddy’s room’ tapos she started lifting the usual stuff like pillows and blankets,pero you know what she did next? She lifted a rope!”Shiwon laughs and Claire blushes.

“We don’t have a rope in the bedroom!”she says, scandalized.

“Uy kids don’t lie” Ahra spits her line back at her and they all laugh.

“Natakot tuloy ako ienroll si Sebyul sa school”Hanbyul says offhandedly and Jaemin begins to . “No need to be scared unless may tinatago ka!”she smiles and they all tease Hanbyul.

“Nga pala, Shiwon,nagaaccept pa ba yung school niyo?Minseok and I are planning to enroll Minjae na, she can control her frost na” Jaemin beams proudly.

”Talaga?Same age lang sila ni Nakai diba?”Naru asks and Jaemin nods. “Almost sabay lang din sila,shes recently gotten a hang of warping through short distances”

“Si Sebyul din!she knows basic air bending na, Sehun teaches him on the weekends” Hanbyul adds with a smile.

“Nichan goes to Shiwon’s school,and shes improved a lot since...dati muntik na niya masunog yung bahay pero since we enrolled her there,muntik na lang niya masunog yung play room niya” she laughs and shakes her head a bit “which reminds me,may alam kayong kaya magfireproof ng room?”she asks.

“Ay I can give you the number nung nagsafety ng room ni Chenra, ang galing, shockproof yung walls ng play room niya tsaka nothing burns!You know naman how thunder can be..pero medyo mahal,okay lang?”Ahra says and Nijin nods.

“Para saan pa ba yung sinsweldo ni Chanyeol pagiging Bureau of Fire Protection officer no”Nijin says and she and Ahra laughs.

“Oh,kamusta na si KyuWon”Sungjee asks and Shiwon calmly sips on her tea. She nearly cries at the question.

“He can make mudballs now”she beams proudly and they all look at her.

“He has powers na?”Sungjee asks and Shiwon nods proudly. “I feel bad nga kasi I feel like namana niya yung aim ko,kaya sobrang kalat sa bahay,almost everywhere may putik,but its okay, Kyungsoo’s got him anyway”she says and her heart swells with pride and contentment.

“Grabe...parang kelan lang when you and Kyungsoo got married” Nijin says with a shake of her head, feeling nostalgic.

“Oo nga,naalala ko pa how much Jongin cried” Naru adds and they all laugh.

They all leave each other when the clock shows 6:00 with a promise of meeting again next Thursday.

--

“Hi Mommy!!!”Kyungsoo says as Shiwon opens the door to their Montero, on the car seat was a giggling KyuWon,his eyes wide just like his mom’s and lips heart shaped just like his dad’s.

“Hi Baby!!”Shiwon smiles and gets in their car, taking the baby in her lap and kisses her husband’s cheek.”Hi love”she greets too and Kyungsoo smiles.

“Lets go home?”Kyungsoo offers and Shiwon smiles and nods.

“Hi babyyy ano ginawa mo today?”Shiwon coos at her son and, the little boy smiles and opens his mouth as if hes ready to speak.

“P--”the baby begins and Shiwon looks at Kyungsoo

“Love may sinasabi si baby”Shiwon says and yungsoo was all ears when it came to his son so he stops the car by the side of the road and the baby stands in Shiwon’s hold.

“ppa”he says slowly and Kyungsoo holds Shiwon’s free hand, his body half turned to the most important people in his life.

“Ppa?”Shiwon encourages and the baby giggles.

“ppa!Pak Ganern!”the baby says and claps his hands.

The two stare at each other before laughing.A lot has changed over the past year but Shiwon has love around her and she wouldn’t have anything any other way.