A Surprising Partner

The Time Traveller

2013 (11.13pm)

'Hurry Up! I got him! The assassin is on the floor!' Nichkhun heard those words as he regained conscious after getting hit by the bullet. 'Ugh, ouch that hurts I must get away' Nichkhun groaned as he tried to crawl away, 'Oh no you don't, come back here!' Nichkhun felt a tug at his leg before being pulled back to his original position. ', first assassination and thats the end of me?' Nichkhun mummers to himself as he held on to the bleeding wound on his shoulder. Just then, three gunshot was heard behind Taecyeon, he quickly turned around, ready to take down anybody trying to help the assassin. 'Die! You bastard!' Vicky shouts as she lunged at Taecyeon with a knife, the two rolled around the grass trying to take total control over their opponent. 'You are going to suffer with that bastard over there!' Taecyeon shouts as he took the knife from Vicky's hands and stabs her thigh. Vicky, impressively held on to Taecyeon despite the wound on her thigh 'Get to the headquarters and redo this mission, you should know how to use the machine according to your blueprints!' she shouts as she throws a bunch of keys to Nichkhun who wasted no time to dash off. 

'Vicky, Vicky, I will help you, I promise.. this mission will be successful again the 2nd time' Nichkhun sobs as he walks to the main street, spotting the similar red motorcycle Vicky rides around. Switching on the engine, Nichkhun turned to see several guys in suit spotting him and chasing him but only to fail against the vehicle. 

2013 (11.20pm)

'Come on! Work! JUST WORK NOW!!!' Nichkhun shouts as he press the passcode at the door, finally after two tries he finally gets into the store. Rushing to the door which held the machine, he entered through it, greeted by a car, the prototype of his blueprints, he immediately opens the boot to configure the settings before getting behind the steering wheel and slamming on the accelerator. The car speeds off towards the other side of the big room, as soon as the car reaches 30mph, a big flash occurred followed by a long dark silence…'Nichkhun? Can you here me? Did you hear what I said about the documents in 2066?' Vicky's similar voice was heard again through Nichkhun's ear and he realized that he is back in the vent that he was in 10 mins ago.

2013 (11.10pm)

'Oh my god, it actually worked…' Nichkhun was surprised that the time machine actually worked, which for him was something really exciting. 'Hey Nichkhun! Get back to earth from dreamland!' Vicky voice brought Nichkhun back to his senses, he moved into the Prime Minister's room, watching him sleep, he went in for the kill. Yunho was filled with the same pain and agony like before, he reached out for the button but Nichkhun held his wrist as he stabbed the blade into his chest again. 'Not this time, not again.' Nichkhun whispered to the corpse as he placed the hand beside the body, climbing into the vent and on to the roof top, Nichkhun reported his success to Vicky.

 

2066

Nichkhun woke up as he felt his left shoulder, he exhales a sigh of relief after realizing that everything was as he experienced it, the gunshot wound was not there at all. Walking out of the room, he realized that he missed dinner and it was already past midnight, 'Ugh… Better look for something.' Nichkhun opened the fridge with his stomach growling in the background. 'Do you need someone to cook for you?' A feminine voice asked behind Nichkhun, turning around he saw Tiffany in her pajamas ruffling her hair. 'Umm sure…why not? Ramen would be good enough' Nichkhun watched Tiffany as she opened a cardboard and took a packet of instant ramen out and proceeded to cook.

 

Tiffany: So how has your stay been? I heard from Victoria that you came from a neighboring country, why come here?

Nichkhun: Haha then why do you stay here?

Tiffany: I asked first *Turns around and pout*

Nichkhun: I came to assassinate the members of the Red Diamond and wipe that organization of the face of this earth

Tiffany: Sure

Nichkhun: You believe me?

Tiffany: Yeah, and I am here to protect us from an alien invasion

Nichkhun: Oh wow…. How long have you been here?

Tiffany: I worked at this farm since I graduated from high school… Finding work outside is very hard, with the current government

Nichkhun: Hmm, how is the government's rule?

Tiffany: Terrible! They are killing anybody who are rioting against them *Brings the ramen to Nichkhun*

Nichkhun: Wow, then they are going to have a taste of their own medicine very soon…

Tiffany: What did you say?

Nichkhun: These are very delicious! What did you add in?

Tiffany: Hehe… My love and care *Giggles and run upstairs*

Nichkhun: What…

Next Morning

'Hey Victoria! Do you have any means of transport?' Nichkhun questioned as he walk into the kitchen to see Changmin and Victoria cooking breakfast, 'Ha. Vehicles? Where do you think you are? We don't have any vehicles here, all of them were seized by the Red Bastards!' Changmin shouted across from his position to Nichkhun, Victoria nudged him sightly before turning to Nichkhun, 'Sorry, you can't go out yet, the bus to the city will only come tomorrow morning.' Nichkhun, disappointed, walked into his room , ruffling his hair madly, he lied down on the floor and pondered. 'Whats that? A crack?'  Nichkhun reached under his bed, running his finger along the crack. Pushing the bed aside, he found a floor door that led to a small room…

'Wow… Is this like a secret place?' Nichkhun questioned himself as he walked around the plain room with only one screen. 'Well isn't that obvious enough? It is under your bed after all.' A voice sounded around the room, Nichkhun recognizing the voice immediately shouted 'Vicky? Is that you Vicky? Where are you?' 'Hey keep it down! Everybody can hear you now, I am over here' a women appeared from the darkness, 'Tiffany?! How did you know about this place?' Nichkhun was shocked upon seeing Tiffany standing there. 'It is a long story… but to put simply, I am trained by Vicky as a member of SnakeHead and I will be your partner in this mission' Tiffany said as she stuck out her hand. Before Nichkhun could return the handshake, Victoria's voice was heard from upstairs, 'Did you close the floor door when you came in?' Tiffany asked, afraid their identities would be blown on the very first day of the long planned mission. 'Oh ! I didn't!' Nichkhun was stunned at the sudden entrance of Victoria.