The Beginning

The Time Traveller

Back in 2013

'But sir! I promise you, funding me in this project can benefit you in so many many ways!' Nickhun pleads to the big guy in a suit.

'How can you guarantee that you will succeed in this project?' Mr Jang questioned the scientist in his white coat. 'You just can't assure me that your machine can even work... I am sorry Nichkhun, I know you have been dreaming about this project since high school, but I can't fail my father's company or destroy his last gift to me.' WooYoung explained as he returned the blueprints to Nichkhun. 'I understand...' Nichkhun packed his papers and walked out, 'Hey Khun! I don't want to destroy your hopes, but you can try this company.' WooYoung caught up with Nichkhun in at the company's entrance as he slotted a name card into the scientist's pocket before walking back into the massive building. Nichkhun took out the card and read it out loud 'The Dream's Song, looks like I just have to try this then.' Nichkhun flagged a taxi and went his way

'Hello? Is there anyone there?' Nichkhun asked as he stuck his head in and looked around, he walked in slowly as he put his suitcase on the only table in the big place. 'Well, you really need to know how important it is to make your presence known in here' A lady spoke as she walked in, as soon as she made herself comfortable on the chair next to the table she looked at Nichkhun 'Well, state your business!' 'Umm, Mrs Vicky Song, I am Nichkhun and  I got this name card from Mr Jang WooYoung, and I am hoping you would sponsor me in building a time machine.' Nichkhun put his hand together and looked at Vicky, hoping she will approve of his business. 'Alright, I will sponsor you, but you must run a few errands in a time period, this project shall be known as T66 from now onwards.' Nichkhun, ecstatic that he can build his machine now, jumped and punch the air numerous of times before settling down and questioning Vicky again. 'You said that you need me to run some errands, what are they?' 

Vicky smirked as she looked into Nichkhun's eyes 'I am glad you asked… Now, do you know who won the election recently?' 'Umm the Red Diamond?' Nichkhun replies as he scratches his head. 'Yes, they promised lots of changes to our already devastating life. But what if I told you that 3 years from now, they would be having total control over everyone of you? I know you are confused now, but I am telling you, Red Diamond is a communist group, and I want you to assassinate them in 2066' Nichkhun was in shock, 'But but but… Why me? and why 2066?'. Once again Vicky smirked as she replied, 'Do you know that the organization of Snake Head has been observing you and you are chosen by them. Why 2066? Simple, that is when their plans of total control over this country would be completed and a good time to finally end their reign just right after their so called ''success'', now are you in for it?'

Nichkhun ponders as he weighed the odds in his mind, 'Alright, I will do it, but I will need training'. Vicky smiles as she stood up and shook Nichkhun's hand, 'Very well, come again at 6am tomorrow. Make sure you are unoccupied the whole day tomorrow.'

In 2066

'Mother, you better be right… You said this will help me out of this stupid place' Victoria mumbled to herself as she trekked through the dense forest, she looked down at her GPS before confirming the coordinates on a piece of paper. 'Yup, this is the place, and I still have 3 hours to spare, great… I should just settle down here for now.' the girl grumbled as she start to put down all the stuff she has brought along with her…

2 Hours Later..

Victoria was making herself comfortable on her Hammock when she suddenly felt a presence in the surroundings, 'Who's there? I have a knife with me, I am armed and can kill you now!' she threatened to the unknowing presence there but to no avail… Just then, a tree in front of her started to warp and twist weirdly, 'Oh , what in the world is happening?' Victoria stumbled backwards as she watched a car come out of the tree before tripping and knocking herself out.