ChenMin: Just kidding, but I'm serious

~EXOXO~

"JONGDAE CUT IT OUT!!" Minseok yelled as he pulled his cheeks away from chen's grasp. "Don't be like that, it's just a joke cubby bunny." Jongdae replied. "Go away. I don't wanna talk to you." Minseok states. "MinMin, you know I'm joking." Chen states. Minseok just ignored him and took Luhan for bubble tea and to go shopping. "Why is he so mean to me and not anyone else? I don't see why I fell in love with that stupid jerk." Minseok states as he sipped his bubble tea. "It's okay though. You can't stop the feeling of love. That's life. You can love or you can be loved." Luhan states. "Plus, deep down Jongdae isn't really a bad person. He just seems to like making jokes." "I feel like he picks on me the most though. And it hurts being made fun of my my own crush." Minseok said as tears began to build up on his eyes. "Awww don't cry. Everything will be just fine. I think you should confess." Luhan says. "What??!" "Maybe if you confess, he might love you too and stop making fun of you." Luhan suggested. "I don't kno-" " just do it." Luhan inturrupted. They got back to their dorms and of course when they came back, everyone so happens to be watching tv and Chen was the one to answer the door. "Chen can we talk?" Minseok asks nervously. "Um we're talking right now." He states. "Well...when me and Luhan we're out.....the reason we took long...we were talking about y-" "you guys took long cuz you tripped over your own foot? What?" Chen says squeezing xiumin's cheeks. "Clumsy as ever." He states as he laughed his way to his and tao's room. Everyone got quiet and the only sound was the tv. They looked at minseok to find tears slowly rolling down his eyes. "Xiu, it's okay. You can do it some other time." Luhan states. He moved closer to hug the crying baozi but Xiumin ran back out the door. Luhan looked at everyone with a worried face. He was about to chase after him but was held back by lay. Lay looked at Tao and Tao nodded, got up and went straight for his room. Chen was on his bed just listening to music when the door burst open and he was wacked in the head. "TAO!! What was that for?!!?" He asks angrily. "FOR YOU HURTING MINSEOK HYUNG AND MAKING HIM CRY!!!" Tao replies. "Wait he's crying?" Jongdae asks. "Why?" "He was going to confess and you just..... I don't even wanna start with you. YOU BETTER GET OFF YOUR LAZY AND CHASE AFTER XIU BEFORE I WUSHU YOU." Tao threatened. While this commotion occured, Xiumin cried his was to a bench at the park nearby. Suddenly 2 other guys appeared. "Hey, you're cute. Wanna hang with us?"they asked  "No." "Awe come on. We can put a smile back on your face." "I said I'm fine." Minseok said as he got up to walk away. Before he could, one guy grabbed his wrist. His first reaction was to punch the guy in the face which he did. "I said leave me alone!" Minseok stated. "The man? Who would want you anyways. Your fat, ugly, stupid, and crybaby. You will be forever alone." They started. Minseok turned his face away from the guys and tried so hard to hold back the tears. "And that's why no one likes you let alone loves you! You're an ugly creature that doesn't deserve-" "SHUT UP A**HOLE!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK TO HIM LIKE THAT. THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE WHO LOVES HIM RIGHT NOW THAN THE PEOPLE WHO WILL EVER LOVE YOU IN YOUR LIFE!" Minseok turned around to the noise to find the 2 guys running away and an angry Jongdae standing at that spot. Their eyes meet and minseok turns away to leave but is soon caught by Chen. Before he could say anything, Jongdae embraced him. "I'm so sorry. I'm not mature so I can't express feelings all that great. Just like little kids, I tend to bully my crush. I want you to know that I only made fun of you because I can't..I can't explain how I feel. I didn't mean to make you cry."Chen states. Before he could say anything else, minseok already pulled him down to a kiss. "I've always loved you Jongdae." Minseok states as he pulled away from the kiss."You're my chubby bunny and I love you too." Xiumin pouted at that comment.  "I'm just kidding, but seriously. I REALLY LOVE YOU.