BaekYeol: Can't stop the virus

~EXOXO~

Ever since they debut, Byun Baekhyun has wondered about his uality. Before meeting EXO, he the ordinary decent good looking guy who went out with girls but since the first hello from the tall, husky voiced giant, he soon wondered if the feeling Chanyeol was giving him means he's gay. To make things worse for poor Baekhyun, SM assigned that Chanyeol will forever be Baekhyun's roommate. Chanyeol is considered the happy virus in the group. He's always smiling, his laugh is loud but adorable, he looks cute and dorky in glasses and hot and y without. Baekhyun knows it's wrong to fall in love with a guy who isn't gay and it's worse if that guy is your roommate. Though baekhyun wants to stop his feelings, he can't get rid of the virus. He kept a good distance from Chanyeol. Not too far to make Chanyeol think he's trying to avoid him and not too close or baekhyun will have a hard time controlling himself. EXO-K met EXO-M from China and that's when they started making teasers and mini albums. For months Beakhyun can't help but fall deeper and deeper in love with Chanyeol. They were like best friends. The moment Baekhyun lost control is when they won an award for 'Growl'. They walked back to the dressing rooms laughing, crying, and cheering. At that time, baekhyun, who was really happy and excited, was embraced by a really happy and excited Chanyeol. As Chanyeol was going to pull away, Baekhyun unknowingly wrapped his arms around chanyeol's neck and kissed him. It wasn't long until baekhyun realized what he did. "I-I'm sorry. I just... Sorry." Baekhyun says before running into the SM van. He put his hood on to hide his face and sat next to the window. He lost control and thought everything he kept a secret is gone and his chances with Chanyeol went from a maybe to a no. Soon after, the rest of exo k came inside the van while exo m was in another. When they got to the dorms, baekhyun ran to his shared room and fell on his bed looking at the wall. Suddenly the door opens again and baekhyun knows who it is. Chanyeol. "Isn't it nice we won Baekiee.?" He said in his cheerful yet 'this is awkward' tone. "Yea." Baekhyun replies. Baekhyun couldn't stay around Chanyeol without blushing like crazy or stuttering. It got to the point where he thought it was just best to ignore the tall giant. That just made things worse though. Chanyeol wasn't the happy virus everyone loved so much anymore. He was the total opposite. More quiet, depressing and you could tell that he kept his feelings locked up inside him. It hurt the members seeing him like that but most of all it hurt baekhyun because he was thinking it was probably his fault. One night they came back to the dorms from going out to eat and everyone watched as Chanyeol walked straight to his room. "Something's wrong with him." Suho states. "Yea. He isn't that annoying cheerful guy who won't stop bothering me to play." Kai adds. "What if he's hurt?" Kyungsoo says. "Maybe he's having girl problems." Sehun says. "He can't have girl problems I he isn't a girl, smartass." Kai states. "I mean it probably because of a girl." Sehun says. "I'll go check on him." Baekhyun states before walking to the room. When he enters, Chanyeol is laying under his blanket facing the wall. Baekhyun sat on his own bed thinking that it was time to let out his feelings. "Chanyeol, I-I don't know if you're asleep or not but I want you to hear me out. I'm sorry I-I umm kissed you. I know it was probably weird to you or you didn't like it but..I did. I loved it. I love YOU Chanyeol. I know it's wrong but I have to let you know. If I kept my feelings locked inside me, I wouldn't be able to stop loving you. Now that you know, I'll try my best to throw my feelings away just for you. I just want the dorky adorable giant happy virus back. The one that lifts my spirits when in sad, the one that makes my stomach do flips by a single touch. I want the Chanyeol that I fell in love with. You don't have to love or let alone like me. Just please go back to normal. Please." Baekhyun sat there for a minute or two with tears building up in his eyes. He laid facing the wall and started crying. Not crying because of pain but crying because he has to let go of someone he's loved for a long time. He heard chanyeol's bed squeak letting him predict that Chanyeol was going somewhere like the bathroom but then he feels his bed dip and long arms wrapping around him. "C-Chanyeol?" Baekhyun stutters. "Baek, I think I love you too. I can't stop thinking about you. I'm not use to this feeling so I get nervous or something when I'm around you. Please don't give up on me. I've had this feeling since the moment you said hi. I never knew this feeling was love until you kissed me. That day, I realized my feelings for you was far beyond a simple friendship. I wanted to tell you but you avoided me. I thought it was a mistake that you kissed me. But now that I know you have the same feelings for me, I feel like the happiest man in the world. I love you Byun baekhyun." The tall says. Baekhyun turns around to face Chanyeol. "Do you really?" He asks as he caressed Chanyeol's cheek. "I am absolutely positively 100 percent sure I love you." The giant replied in a low, happy but y voice. "So you wouldn't mind if I kiss you again?" The older asks. "I wouldn't mind. I would actually want you to." Chanyeol replies smiling his big smile. Baekhyun then plants his lips onto chanyeol's and unlike before, this kiss was longer and filled with all the locked up feelings, passion, and most of all love. Baekhyun never knew that this moment would ever come. He never knew Chanyeol would love him back. But he did know that he can't stop loving the happy virus.