One.

Farewell My Love.
Please log in to read the full chapter

There it is. His picture framed on the mantle, along with a bouquet of flowers. But, all she could do was stare blankly at it, as if it would make the picture come alive.
A hundred days. It has been a hundred days since he left, yet she could still vividly remember it just as it was yesterday.


Wordlessly, he grabbed her arm, and pushed her into the car, without her consult.

"What are you doing? Let go!" she screamed with widen eyes.

Due to his strong force, she became helpless. Her body slammed down into the leather seat. Fortunately, the seats cushioned her fall, so it did not hurt as much. She stumbled to stand up, however, it was already late as he already shut the door behind him.

Not bothered to face him again, she turned to her right and attacked the door knob, however it was useless. Locked.
"What's wrong with you? Let me out! " she glared back at him, however, he just kept calm.

"Calm down." his voice was stiff and hard. He pushed her back into her seat to end her non-stop rambling with the door. She shot him a death glare, while rubbing her injured shoulder. He drove off.

"You know this is considered kidnapping?" she mocked him of his child like behaviour.

His facial expression did not change, instead he lazily turned his head to her, "Relax, I'll bring you back", there was annoyance in his voice.

She opened to speak but decided it was better

Please log in to read the full chapter